What If.......?

ThePeoplesChampion

Getting Noticed By Management
Every one is saying a McMahon is behind legacy and i heard all there names mentioned...Shane, Steph, Vince, even Linda.....but listen to me out....i read bout couple days ago Batista could be ready for Wrestlemania but cant cause no storyline.....Now I'm just going to throw this guy into the hat now Wat if Batista interveres and makes Orton win the WWE title? I know seems highly unlikely since both are main eventers and i i see them facing off for that title soon to....but it could happen......since Orton is bringing in old evoultion stuff Batista could team up with Orton saying he knows what Orton is saying HHH tried keeping Batista down below him....which but picture this it would set up good tag matchs between DX vs. well half of Evoultion which would be awsome. So wat do u guys think?

It makes no sense. Batista couldn't be part of legacy, he is a 1st generation superstar isn't he? They have a good thing going with legacy right now they shouldn't ruin it with Batista. And I read somewhere that Batista won't be cleared to go back into the ring until well after mania. So to have him show up, then not get into the ring for weeks is dumb...like what they did with Kennedy.

Every one is saying a McMahon is behind legacy and i heard all there names mentioned...Shane, Steph, Vince, even Linda.....but listen to me out....
For a minute there, I really thought you would say Hornswoggle.
i read bout couple days ago Batista could be ready for Wrestlemania but cant cause no storyline.....
Or maybe he can't because, Batista sucks and they don't want him there.
Now I'm just going to throw this guy into the hat now Wat if Batista interveres and makes Orton win the WWE title?
I really doubt that. It would make no sense at all. He isn't even a second generation Wrestler.
I know seems highly unlikely since both are main eventers and i i see them facing off for that title soon to....
:headscratch: So, he couldn't because they're both main eventers? not because of the obvious reason?
but it could happen......since Orton is bringing in old evoultion stuff Batista could team up with Orton saying he knows what Orton is saying HHH tried keeping Batista down below him....
It wasn't really for HHH's game. He just wanted to save the fans from a crap champion. Too bad that he didn't succeed.
which but picture this it would set up good tag matchs between DX vs. well half of Evoultion which would be awsome. So wat do u guys think?
Let me guess. the main reason for this thread, is for you to say you want DX back together?

How cynical can you actually be ^^. The thing is that at Wrestlemania, I would like to see the big stars of the WWE and this includes Batista. No one really knows when Batista is returning. I could tell you I read it somewhere that he is returning at Mania and someone else could tell you he is returning at Summerslam, it makes no difference because no one knows. Back to the original point though. No I don't think that Batista is behind it all, for a few reasons. I'm not so sure Legacy is going to be around for very long. ImapctWrestling tells me that the promo poster for Backlash features Orton with his back turned and the caption "Will this be the end of Legacy?" Also, when Batista returns I would really like to see him feuding with Cena or Triple H, something like a blockbuster. Quite a good idea but I'm not sure about whether it will happen.

I can't see Batista coming back and helping Orton. I could see him costing Orton the match at WM to continue their fued and possibly setting up a Triple Threat at Backlash for the title.

I can't see Batista coming back and helping Orton. I could see him costing Orton the match at WM to continue their fued and possibly setting up a Triple Threat at Backlash for the title.

I don't think so, I think it'll be Trips, Shane & Vince v Legacy at Backlash.

as far as Batista goes, he won't be back til around Judgment Day.

batista's not gonna help orton - but i wouldn't be shocked to see shane turn on the mcmahon's and help orton win the belt @ wm. think about it - he's the perfect fit for legacy, seeing that it was his grandfather that started the company.

How many topics and posts can be made hoping Batista will enter Legacy? Oh my ... wow. It's not happening, and if it did they'd be killing probably the best thing going right now with Orton and Legacy. Re-think this one. You'd be taking a thrown together "story" and ejecting it into the Wrestlemania main event.. with Batista.

Lame idea for two reasons, Batista isn't part of a legacy. Legacy(group) is made of stars with formers wrestlers in their bloodline. Batista wouldn't fit in and nor does he need to. He's already a huge star. 2nd reason: Randy Orton is the reason that Batista is "injured"(kayfab) Orton punted him in the head. So why would Batista come back to a group that is beneath him, that he doesn't fit in, and lead by a guy who "injured him". Stupid idea, IMO

I believe that one member of the McMahon family will join Orton and it has to be Steph as he kissed her on the lips. It could play out like Steph and HHH, in that yeah HHH drugged up marry him, but she like him because it pissed off her Father. She could fallin love with Orton over the kiss and break up the marriage in storylines and we can go back to the old WWE of knowing HHH and Steph are married, but how cool it is that the WWE doesn't mentions it. As HHH the family man sucks.

That would work plus it would be great television then we would see some nice HHH Batista matches with some lovely stipulations
good topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back