• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is everyone's favorite TV show.

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
OK, everyone, get on MSN, and make sure your answer is exactly the same as all your friends.

Just kidding, but seriously, what is everyone's show. If you want to give a few reasons why, that'd help the conversation along.

I guess I should start with mine.

All time favorite is The West Wing. I have always been a bit of a politics buff. I liked seeing how laws are passed and made, even if it was an enhanced cliff notes version. The writing was excellent. The characters were smart. The dialogue was quick, snarky, and biting. The plot focus was the center of all the story lines, and all the story lines were well maintained.

Right now, I am catching up on Heroes. I must say, that the show requires focus. I was never big on comics, but that seems to be how the show is written, and for some reason, I like it. I think that reason is Hayden Panettiere.

24- I only started watching it last season, but it's engrossing and I can't get enough. Jack Bauer killed a world class assassin in body armor with a screwdriver and a 2x4. EPIC

Gossip Girl- Guilty pleasure. I don't even want to get into my reasons for watching this, but I do and I enjoy it.

24- I only started watching it last season, but it's engrossing and I can't get enough. Jack Bauer killed a world class assassin in body armor with a screwdriver and a 2x4. EPIC

Gossip Girl- Guilty pleasure. I don't even want to get into my reasons for watching this, but I do and I enjoy it.

You have nothing to explain. I am a big, strapping guy, who happens to be the epitome of everything manly. I have seen every episode of the OC.

Drama, it's a tie between The Sopranos and The Wire. Comedy, it's a five-way tie between Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Tom Goes To The Mayor, and the FUNimation version of Shin Chan. Nowadays, I can't be bothered to watch anything on television besides Sunny, Adult Swim, wrestling, and the animation shows on FOX.

You have nothing to explain. I am a big, strapping guy, who happens to be the epitome of everything manly. I have seen every episode of the OC.
I just happen to follow some shows like that. They can be very good at times.
What's that about?

It's good. Two brother demon hunters go around killing things that go bump in the night and delving into their past and the apocalypse.

At the risk of losing my man-card, here's my choice:

Buffy, The Vampire Slayer- And not for the stereotypical " 'cuz all the womens are hot on that show" reason, though that doesn't hurt the shows case. No, indeed, it's because of the action, the witty convo's, and smart pop culture references. It's one of those shows, that it will be hard to replicate the success of. The whole cast interacted with each other in such a way, that it's impossible to imagine any other actors working out in any role.

Honorable mentions go to: Corner Gas, Scrubs, Frasier, and Ned & Stacey.

Drama, it's a tie between The Sopranos and The Wire. Comedy, it's a five-way tie between Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Tom Goes To The Mayor, and the FUNimation version of Shin Chan. Nowadays, I can't be bothered to watch anything on television besides Sunny, Adult Swim, wrestling, and the animation shows on FOX.

I forgot about it because it's between seasons, but that is my favorite show ever maybe.

Even though its sucked ass for the past...idk...7 seasons....I have to still say The Simpsons. The first 10 seasons of that show were fucking phenomenal.

Burn Notice....Heroes....How I Met Your Mother....The Big Bang Theory....Terminator: TSCC....Scrubs....South Park....

AHAHAHAHA I lost it when I heard about the Shamwow guy getting caught with a Hooker. :lmao:

Apparently something along the lines of.. his penis was in her mouth, and she wouldn't release it. LOL I bet he's selling a TON of Shamwow's in Prison now. I can just see it.

"You'll be saying Sham.. OWWW! Everytime."

EDIT: FYI, my favorite infomercial is actually an adult infomercial about sex toys. There is this really amazingly hot host. I can't tell if she's Oriental or not. She's very attractive though.

AHAHAHAHA I lost it when I heard about the Shamwow guy getting caught with a Hooker. :lmao:

Apparently something along the lines of.. his penis was in her mouth, and she wouldn't release it. LOL I bet he's selling a TON of Shamwow's in Prison now. I can just see it.

"You'll be saying Sham.. OWWW! Everytime."

EDIT: FYI, my favorite infomercial is actually an adult infomercial about sex toys. There is this really amazingly hot host. I can't tell if she's Oriental or not. She's very attractive though.

I know, right? Unfortunately authorities decided not to press charges. Oh, and I know the infotainment program you speak of, and the host is, indeed, very hot.

I know, right? Unfortunately authorities decided not to press charges. Oh, and I know the infotainment program you speak of, and the host is, indeed, very hot.

According to Wiki.. her name is Miyoko Fujimori. (From Shop Erotic)

Miyoko-181.gif

miyokofujimori.jpg

The only shows I watch today are South Park, The Ultimate Fighter, and pro wrestling. However, I do plan on buying DVD sets of Two and a Half Men and The Sarah Connor Chronicles, eventually. Both shows look like shows I’d be into.

Of all time… The Wonder Years, Friends, Dawson’s Creek, Married... with Children, Saved by the Bell, and King of the Hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back