What is everyone's favorite TV show.

There's loads. Probably Shameless, but , King of the Hill, Futurama and a few others deserve an honorable mention. I don't really go out of my way to watch anything except football, wrestling and Hollyoaks though.

Aside from wrestling and a bunch of old sitcoms. I would say the The Ultimate Fighter and Gossip Girl....

Current: Besides wrestling of course. I would have to say The Game(I watch that cause I don't get MY Network TV where I live), Roomates(I record that during RAW) & Keeping Up With The Kardashians(I just stare at the TV just so I can see how fine Kim & Kourtney are).

All Time: That 70's Show, Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, Martin, The Jamie Foxx Show Married With Children, Good Times, The Jeffersons The Simpsons(First 10 Seasons), King Of The Hill, Futurama, Cow & Chicken(yes I watch cartoons), Looney Tunes, Dexter's Laboratory, Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry, One On One & Living Single(yes it's a show about chicks but it's very interesting)

The Wire is saved on my V+ box, so given the love it has gotten here and the fact that my flatmate ******es himself over it, I'll give it a watch.

609eb823-21a8-407b-a968-c5bff3761f59-LostLogo_.jpg

The Wire or Oz. Comedy wise: Two and a Half Men, South Park, and How I Met Your Mother

Current Favorite TV Shows:
I love Money 2
Rock of Love Bus
Ghost Hunters
Ghost Adventures
ESPN Sportscenter
ESPN Baseball Tonite
True Life

Of all time:
Married with Children
Silver Spoons
Growing Pains
Three's Company
Sanford and Son
Jackass
Saved by the Bell
California Dreams
Wonder Years
All in the Family

A lot of people have listed Two and a half men. Is that show that good? I've seen a couple of episodes and thought it was ok, but is is better than I think?

The only TV I really watch regularly outside of sports, wrestling and syndicated shows are The Office and 30 Rock so it would have to be those two. Even though I will say that both of them are on the decline especially The Office so I don't know how much longer I will be watching either of them.

My favorite show of all time though is Arrested Development, that show was as close to perfection as anything I have ever watched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back