What Game Console should I buy?

what Console should I buy myself

• PS3

• XBOX 360

Results are only viewable after voting.
the 360 overheating can be solved with a simple fan on the back of it. but the choice is ps3 because it does so much more than the 360 for less. i love my PS3 and i also love playing 360 at my friends but to me the PS3 is better

What the fudge?

the 360 overheating can be solved with a simple fan on the back of it. but the choice is ps3 because it does so much more than the 360 for less. i love my PS3 and i also love playing 360 at my friends but to me the PS3 is better

No, fans don't work. It takes as much effort to run the fan as the fan cools it. The fan and the power needed to run it cancel each other out.

What the fudge?

im talking about xbox live and i forget what they are called they buy movies and tv shows,

No, fans don't work. It takes as much effort to run the fan as the fan cools it. The fan and the power needed to run it cancel each other out.

hmm never knew that my friend has one and his red light has yet to come on

nyko-ts360.jpg

This has been working so far for me, actually. That and I'm not storing the xbox somewhere closed. Since it gets rather hot here at times, especially now, the chance of it overheating was a lot, so I just forked over 20 dollars and bought that.

I was referring to the fans you just stick on the back of the 360 and use the USB on it to run it. I've never seen a fan that you plug into the wall.

PS3 all the way. Proud owner of one. The only time I ever owned an Xbox I got RROD. I've heard of no such hardware issues with the PS3s. Xbox have claimed to fix them all though..

I was referring to the fans you just stick on the back of the 360 and use the USB on it to run it. I've never seen a fan that you plug into the wall.

oh, those. Man, those actually worsen the overheating problem. It's better if you buy the TS which is the one you plug on the wall. It's better, and unlike the other models, it wont melt and stick to the console once it overheats, because it's not running on the console.

oh, those. Man, those are actually worse. It's better if you buy the TS which is the one you plug on the wall. It's better, and unlike the other models, it wont melt and stick to the console once it overheats, because it's not running on the console.

Yeah, some of my friends have the one that plugs into the 360 and I had to let them know it was ruining it. One of my friends still doesn't believe me, so when fans are brought up it's kinda annoying. That kind you showed seems useful though and I'll have to look into getting one of those.

And it comes for both 360 and PS3, as well.Also, it's very cheap, so if you're looking to buy a console and you're able to fork over 20 dollars extra, be sure to get it for either console.

Yeah, some of my friends have the one that plugs into the 360 and I had to let them know it was ruining it. One of my friends still doesn't believe me, so when fans are brought up it's kinda annoying. That kind you showed seems useful though and I'll have to look into getting one of those.
Well, they don't wanna listen. It's not your fault then the cooler will start to stick to the console, and damage the console's fans and give them RROD and warranty void as well. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back