What Game Console should I buy?

what Console should I buy myself

• PS3

• XBOX 360

Results are only viewable after voting.

future admin

Getting Noticed By Management
Well, I know I should already have one of these, but I am going to buy myself either a PS3 or an XBOX 360, what do you guys have and what should I get?

The PS3 got cheaper if you're worried about price. I've always been loyal to playstation and games like God of War 3 keep me happy with the system. I personally see no need with crossing over to X-Box. Plus to go on-line with the PS3 is free. Both systems have pros and cons. You really can't go wrong with either system. Even the Wii has its pros. Shit, my little brother has the Wii and this game called "Madworld". Great fucking game.

Personally I'd say go for the xbox 360 as I find it better to play on than the PS3 but it depends on what you prefer and what games you like.

I'm loyal to PS3 but honestly I think it really depends on the types of games you like to play. Also, if you plan on playing a lot of games with your friends via online obviously you'll have to get the same system they all use.

PS3 has God of War, Uncharted, Resistance, Infamous, Gran Turismo and Heavy Rain.

The 360 has Halo, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Crackdown, Fable and Forza.

At the end of the day, it's about what games most appeal to you. Even though some complete tards think specs matter, they really don't. No matter how good the graphics are, a shit game is a shit game. Choose what console has the games you'd prefer. I'm an xbox man myself, but the PS3 has some good stuff.

If your going to be playing online, find out what your friends play, and go with that. Like everyone says, both systems have pros and cons. Xbox has the RROD and you need to pay to play online. PS3 has... some other problems, I suppose.

Don't rule out the Wii if online play isn't going to be involved, dispite what some people say, it's actually REALLY fun. More so if your into playing video games with friends gathered together as opposed to online.

Wii is good for groups of people, and free online just in case. (Mario Kart Online FTW)

PS3 has a blueray player and free online.

Xbox has the best online play, but you gotta pay.

And then you gotta factor in the games. Don't buy a system at all unless there is at least one game you wanna play for it. And whatever that game is, buy the system it goes with. Simple as.

I'm a playstation guy and I just didn't see the need to get a 360 as my buddies have one and I don't do online gaming. Plus being a big sports fan, the PS3 has MLB The Show and that trumps anything 2K can put out.

Basically put, go with the PS3 unless you want an inferior gaming system. The ONLY reason to go with an Xbox360 is if you want to play online with your friends, and they all have 360 consoles. Of course, it's going to cost you a lot of money to play online with them, but that's just part of it I guess.

Anyways, go with a PS3. It's much better. The only people who support the 360 anymore are the ones who can't handle the fact they made the wrong choice and supported the wrong console years ago.

PS3 has God of War, Uncharted, Resistance, Infamous, Gran Turismo and Heavy Rain.

The 360 has Halo, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Crackdown, Fable and Forza.

At the end of the day, it's about what games most appeal to you. Even though some complete tards think specs matter, they really don't. No matter how good the graphics are, a shit game is a shit game. Choose what console has the games you'd prefer. I'm an xbox man myself, but the PS3 has some good stuff.

Basically put, go with the PS3 unless you want an inferior gaming system. The ONLY reason to go with an Xbox360 is if you want to play online with your friends, and they all have 360 consoles. Of course, it's going to cost you a lot of money to play online with them, but that's just part of it I guess.

Anyways, go with a PS3. It's much better. The only people who support the 360 anymore are the ones who can't handle the fact they made the wrong choice and supported the wrong console years ago.

Case in point.

Blade needs a new sig.

Stop e-stalking me.

Great point...except I never mentioned specs.

Perhaps if you're going to call someone a ******, you shouldn't make stupid posts yourself. It kind of ruins your credibility.

Haha, but I know it's usually your go-to argument, as it was last time someone asked if they should get a 360 or a PS3 in the bar room.

worst part is I had only just brought a brand new box set and it's the last disc Ugh. I can't get the disc out.

My ps3 will turn on for three seconds then flash yellow then just flash red. It won't stay on long enough to do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back