• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what fued/match would u like to see that has not happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edge vs Undertaker
Lashley vs Marquis Cor Von
HBK vs Johnny Nitro

Orton vs. Kennedy
Orton vs. Edge (which I think we may be seeing now)
cm punk vs. AJ Styles
HHH vs Undertaker (not sure if this has happened)

HHH vs Undertaker has in fact happend!

I agree with the Orton vs Kennedy
Kennedy vs Carlito
Carlito vs C.M. Punk
Finlay vs Marcus Cor Von, I know it sounds weird...but look what they did with lashley and him....with the right story....
Marcus Cor Von vs Lashley

i would have liked to see chris benoit vs rvd, those matches could have been good

i wouldnt mind to see khali vs oooooooooomaaaga :p, but i doubt that will happen since there both being pushed

i would like to see the hardyz vs sabu/rvd.. that would be an one night stand type match

if they would push sandman, i would like to see him fight the undertaker

u guys?

i would like to see benoit go to ecw probably fued with tazz that will make him go out of retirement and i want to see lashley vs tazz that will be power vs power to the extreme:raven:

ummm where to start

Cena vs. Mark Henry

Cena vs. Kane

Cena vs. The Rock

Edge vs. Mysterio

DX vs. MNM

Lashley defending the ECW title in a Slobber Knocker including, Cm Punk, Umaga, Khali, RVD, Sabu, Dreamer, Sandman, Big Show, and last but not least, Kurt Angle

Orton vs. Booker

Benoit vs. Taker

Mysterio vs. Cena

Hogan vs. Austin (duh)

loads more

Orton vs. Kennedy
Helms vs. Jeff Hardy
Benjamin vs. Burke
MVP vs. Cor Von vs. Lashley
Punk vs. Edge
Cena vs. Batista
Kane vs. Lashley
Benoit vs. RVD
Finlay vs. Umaga

Some of them might have happened before, i took a 2 year hiatus and missed some of the 2000-2002 stuff.

I'd love to see great khali vs. umaga. they both considered "monsters" so we can have battle of the monsters 2.

Mine would have to be Hogan and Austin, Now I know it wouldn't nessecerly be a good qualtiy match, I would just like it to finally happen , because they are argubly the two biggest stars in their era, but i know almost for a fact that hogan wouldn't agree to lose to austin because of his attitude towards things and austin wouldnt agree to it just of the fact that he dosent really like hogan because of his attitude, but i have a feeling if hogan never acted like he dose towards these things austin would agree to lose to hogan if they ever had a match.

I would love to see Khail vs. Big show but it might not happen because of big show taking time off.

i would like to see

undertaker and edge
batista and orton
orton and cena
edge and orton fued
kahli and kane fued
undertaker and kane vs kahli handicap match

undertaker.jpg

VS.

EdgeWHC.jpg

Edge the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

The Undertaker vs. Edge- After Edge wins the the World Heavyweight Championship Edge will deliver a promo telling the rest of the Smackdown roster that he ended the Career of the Deadman and WWE Fans will no longer see him again. Edge will spent his few months as WHC Champion feuding with Batista, Chris Benoit, Kane and the returning Rey Mysterion.

At the main event of the 2008 Royal Rumble Edge will face Kane in a Caskette match after Mr. Kennedy interfere in the match by accidentally hitting Kane. Edge will hit the Edgecution on Kane and roll Kane into the Casket.

Edge will celebrate holding the World Heavyweight Championship until " Gong" The Undertaker Music is played in the Titantron, some lightning hit the side of the ring and Edge try to back away but, The Undertaker is behind Edge and chokeslam Edge. The PPV Ends with the Deadman signalling that he will reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship.

Wrestlemania 24:The Undertaker vs. Edge for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

At the Opening of Smackdown Edge will deliver a promo telling the Undertaker that he is no longer the phenom in the WWE because Rated S Superstar since coming to Smackdown became the hottest name in the WWE Selling Countless of Merchandize and giving the fans matches that they will gonna see. GM Vicky Guerrero will order a rematch between Edge and Kane later tonight, Edge look pissed but he accepts the challenger, in the backstage Edge will talk to Mr. Kennedy and order him to watch his back because nexts week he will give Mr. Kennedy a chance of a life time by selecting him as the number one contender for the WHC.

In the Smackdown Main event Edge will again defeat kane after Mr. Kennedy hit kane with a lead pipe but as they where both beating down Kane. Undertaker came to the rescue and chokeslam Mr. Kennedy and Last Ride Powerbomb Edge. Smackdown ends with the Undertaker holding the Belt.

The following week Edge have to defend the title in the Smackdown mainevent but GM Vicky Guerrero issue a tag team match instead in which Kane and the Undertaker wins via DQ after Edge hit the Undertaker with the briefcase.

GM Vicky Guerrero then again order than the Main Event match in Wrestlemania 24 will be a fatal 4 way, Edge will defend the title against Kane, The Undertaker and Mr. Kennedy.

On Smackdown Edge is not very happy to hear about that so he made a proposition that if Edge defeat Kennedy, Kennedy will be out of the Fatal 4 Way and vice Versa but if The Undertaker will defeat Kane so the loser will be out of the Fatal 4 way.

Here are the result of the Elimination match

The Undertaker defeated Kane after a Chokeslam followed by a Tombstone Piledriver.

Edge defeated Mr. Kennedy after a Spear and an Edgecution DDT.

So the main event of Wrestlemania

Edge vs. The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Edge vs. Eddie Guerrero- This is one of those feuds that can never happen but you still want to see it because of the incredible matches they can have with a good angle or storyline of some sort. I would just want to see it for the matches.

Abyss vs. Undertaker- I just find there two styles in the ring similar so they can really click in a match. They can start off with one single match that goes to a no contest. Then they can have a steel cage match match with both men feet hitting the floor. Keep in mind in between the matches and off match Abyss is making run in attacks on Undertaker and vice versa. Taker then challenges Abyss to a Casket match. Abyss looses only to challenge Taker again but in a Hell In A Cell where Taker wins and ends the feud or something a long those lines. Either way this is another feud we may never see happen.

Londrick vs. Hardy Boyz- Londrick remind me of a younger Hardy Boys. The way their chemistry blend in the ring togeather is amazing imo and I think both teams can have good matches and etc. As you can tell I love feuds for the matches mostly and this would be like a dream match with all the high flying moves we can see by both sides.

The only thing that I have to say about Raw is that the people behind Raw have completely ruined Shelton Benjamin's career! He is by far the best talent on the brand, even more talented than Shawn Michaels, but yet he has to sit on the sidelines and watch his career decline week after week. I have said it before and I will say it again. Shawn Michaels v.s. Shelton Benjamin was the greatest match that I have ever seen on Raw. So why not do it in a title situation?

1. Fatal Fourway TLC match for the World Tag Team Championships"Mr. Pay Per View" RVD and " The Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying" Sabu vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles and "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels vs. Paul London and Brian Kendrick

2. 80's vs. 90's Legend Match
"The Immortal" Hulk Hogan vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

3. WWE Icon vs. WCW Icon (vs. ECW Icon ) Legend Match
"The Phenom" The Undertaker(WWE) vs. "The Icon" Sting (vs. the biggest star ECW ever created)

4. 8 Man "Money In The Bank" Ladder match
Shelton Benjamin vs. "The Big Red Machine" Kane vs. "The Homicidal, Genocidal, Suicidal, Death Defying" Sabu vs. "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels vs. "The Rated R Superstar" Edge vs. Jeff Hardy vs. "The War Machine" Rhino vs. "Mr. Pay Per View" Rob Van Dam

5. First Time Ever WWE "Icon vs. Legend" Ladder Match
"The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels vs. "The Great One" The Rock

6. Triple Threat Dream "Submission" Match
"The Excellence of Execution" Bret Hart vs. "The Olympic Gold Metalist" Kurt Angle vs. "The Rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit

7. 10 Man ECW "Hardcore" Dream Match Elimination Battle Royal
Tommy Dreamer vs. "The Human Suplex Machine" Taz vs. "The Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying" vs. "Mr. Pay Per View" Rob Van Dam vs. Raven vs. The Sandman vs. "The War Machine" Rhino vs. "The Franchise" Shane Douglas vs. Terry Funk vs. Mick Foley

8. Perfect Royal Rumble Match
Entry #'s
#1-Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
#2-"Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#3-"Macho Man" Randy Savage"
#4- "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels
#5-"The Immovable Force" Andre The Giant
#6-"The Next Big Thing" Brock Lesnar
#7-"619" Rey Mysterio
#8-"The Olympic Gold Metalist" Kurt Angle
#9-"Hardcore Legend" Mick Foley
#10-"The Rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit
#11-"The King of Harts" Owen Hart
#12-"The Big Red Machine" Kane
#13-"Unstoppable" Bill Goldberg
#14-"The Icon" Sting
#15-"The Immortal" Hulk Hogan
#16-"Stone Cold" Steve Austin
#17-"The Champ" John Cena
#18-"King" Booker T
#19-"7ft., 500 lbs" The Big Show
#20-"The Crossface Chicken Wing Master" Bob Backlund
#21-"The Great One" The Rock
#22-"The Legend Killer" Randy Orton
#23-"The King of Kings" Triple H
#24- "Mr. Pay Per View" Rob Van Dam
#25-"The Hitman" Bret Hart
#26-"The Italian Champion" Bruno Sammortino
#27-"The Future of Sports Entertainment" Mr. Kennedy or "Straight Edge" C.M. Punk
#28-"Y2J" Chris Jericho
#29-The "Ultimate" Warrior
#30-"The Phenom" The Undertaker

9. Triple Threat Wrestlemania "TLC" Rematch
"Team 3D" The Dudley Boys vs. "The Rated R Superstar" Edge & "The Instant Classic" Christain vs. "Team Extreme" The Hardy Boyz

10. Fatal Fourway "Hell In The Cell" match
"The Phenom" The Undertaker vs. "The King of Kings" Triple H vs. "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels vs. "The Olymic Gold Metalist" Kurt Angle

11. Last Ride Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
"The Phenom" The Undertaker vs. "The Big Red Machine" Kane

So much moreeeeee

After looking thru this thread, it is mostly spam. There is an above acceptable amount of people just listing and giving no reasons whatsoever. So since alot of you don't see any need to play by the rules this thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back