What Do You Really think of...Agrex

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
A Black Canadian? How in the hell did this happen. If I can be serious, with as young as he is, this kid has a very good future on these forums. He's pretty damn intelligent for his age.

It annoys me tht after so many of my posts he simply does :blink: that smiley lol. I don't mind the guy tho.

Consistently one of my favorites. I've been down with Agrex since I came onto the board a little over a year ago or so. Agrex is a consistent poster, he posts in all sections on the boards, he posts well and with terrific maturity - he's quietly one of the better posters we have.

Agrex is great. He's living proof that the argument "the noob is too young to know how to post" is bs. This guy is part of the present and future around here, which is very rare.

He's a great poster, although I do have a temporary grudge against him for dropping the ball on our Kingdom Come match.

Agrex may very well out-live us all on this site. The way I see it, he's got a good five years before this site starts to become the least bit boring for him.

He's black? I had NO clue. I always imagined him to be some kind of pale, blonde-haired kid.

Many blacks went to Canada as part of the underground railroad to receive governmental protection from bounty hunters.

This is true. Anyways, Agrex is a great poster. He must have rejected the offer, because I'd have thought he'd have been a mod ages ago.

A very mature kid, kind of reminds me of the old Downward Spiral back in the day. I always seems to find myself competing with Agrex for having the higher post count, we were very close in posts a little while ago, but now he has skyrocketed right pass me lol.

He is a great kid who if he didnt have his age, I would damn say he is my age. Carries him self well and one hell of a tag team partner

He's seems like a good poster and he's mature for his age. Then again, i'm the same age as him. I don't really talk with him much but he seems like a nice guy to talk to.

Agrex is a legend. Very mature for a 14 year old. He also posts regularly and he balances between quantity and quality and thats what matters the most.

:lmao: Agrex is the best Black White Polish guy on this forum. THe guys posts are Sensational. All ways good for a laugh and his wrestling posts are a solid A+ (now go tell me what you think of me :lmao:)

Im just saying everybody is saying your black When your white. Your a classic example of the meaning it dont matter what colour you are. It wouldnt matter if you had three arms was green and had two heads your still one of the best posters.

No it was a compliment. Your kool. Sorry if i offended you or made you sad. I didnt mean to. :(

Agrex is sheer awesome with awesome topping and an awesome filling. Definitely one of the most consistent posters on the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back