Best Friends on the Forum?

Razor - The mothafuckin' Rookie of the Years. Definitely a kindred spirit both politically and just in general sense of awesomeness. We could probably have an eight hour hackey sack competition and than discuss the finer points of Nietzsche whilst puffin' the hookah. That clique everyone always talks about? Yeah he's in it. Be jealous.

:lmao::lmao:

For the record, Hookahs rock my socks off.

Add The Sign Guy and Chihawks David as honorable mentions as well, Chihawks is great to talk to about baseball and The Sign Guy SERIOUSLY reminds me of myself when I was his age, Jim Morrison obsession and all. All he needs to do now is start reading Kerouac and experimenting with his psyche and he pretty much is me at age 14.

Wow thanks X. I have to say I like talking to you about baseball too, and your movie knowledge is simply awesome to read and talk to you about. Thriller is definitely one of my good buds, and I look up to him. 48.7, for a youngster he is cool. I don't really talk to too many other people, but I do enjoy a lot of other posters.

I forgot Harthan as well. Sixteen and still smarter than half of the people on here. I imagine he wears alot of cardigans, rolls his own cigarettes and listens to the Velvet Underground.

I just remembered that 48 used to RP Harry Potter as well. I FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN! SERIOUSLY dude, we had a huge damn RP community in the old AOL chat room days, so many good fucking times, I miss those times man. Rep on the way for me remembering how cool you are.

Slyfox is also the man, and I don't understand how I forgot him. I will NEVER stop bragging about introducing him to this forum, it's my greatest contribution to this forum. I'll never let that die! We've gotten in some incredibly fierce debates before, but I've always felt there's been a mutual respect. Well, once I opened my eyes to Cena at least. He's one of the few people I've ever encountered who's taught me things about wrestling. Hands down the best debater in this place, mounting an argument against him is like running a mental marathon. Don't be afraid to call him on his shit though, I never am ;)

Probably no one really, but Snorks and TeHMadcap & I talk "pumping iron" practically daily so that's cool, I mean, I got that going for me, which is nice. T-2the-Digg-2the-LE, you know the instant classic, the grace; a striking man, well he and I teamed to get Jushin Liger far in the tourney this year, a real Cinderella story I'd say, so you know, that was cool too...

FTS wants to see my robot. I like tdigs. NorCal is nice to talk to. I don't use msn for the most part.

I can't believe that I forgot X! Great stories, good taste in film, and there's not much else to say.

EDIT: I'm a Slyfox stalker and have strong feelings for 48.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back