• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Are You Known For On Wrestlezone?

I've yet to come across anyone who uses my av. Other than that most people don't know me outside of WZCW.

Have had a couple people PM me about my sig asking why I had Husky Harris with a Mario background and weird name

Reactions: IHW
Have had a couple people PM me about my sig asking why I had Husky Harris with a Mario background and weird name

I often wondered the same thing.

Shortly after, I would realize that I really don't give a fuck.

I often wondered the same thing.

Shortly after, I would realize that I really don't give a fuck.

A mod took notice of something related to me, even if for just a short whole, I feel special.

Speaking of fucks, you are the first mod, excluding Sly who is an admin, whose name I typically see come up when people bitch about mods and rules. Clearly your constant banging of other people's moms has gotten to them

A mod took notice of something related to me, even if for just a short whole, I feel special.

Speaking of fucks, you are the first mod, excluding Sly who is an admin, whose name I typically see come up when people bitch about mods and rules. Clearly your constant banging of other people's moms has gotten to them

:lmao: Ok, that was funny.

I can't help it. I'm a ****.

Graphics, I would assume. I've filled maybe three requests in two years and there are many I'd put above me but I suppose a good first impression and annoying one's way into a mod spot can work wonders for reputation.

I have no idea what you people think. It always amazes me what gets me rep/feedback and what doesn't. Penis jokes seem get some attention.

I will go with I am known for not being able to make an obnoxious post without PaperGhost following it by trying to make a more obnoxious post. At least I think he does it out of love.

There was no way I wasn't doing this.

And #Dmanbangedurmom trending worldwide.

My dashing good looks.

a1lqvo.jpg

I have taken a few steps recently to get "known."
-Writing Book This
-Losing in the first WZ Debaters League prelim
-posting in the non-spam sections

I wonder if anybody ever notices my stuff, or am I just another poster? Most likely my stuff, fo'sho.

I have also realized I need to find a love affair with Pancakes, People's Moms, Tara, Dicks, or something in that range.

EDIT- I GOT IT! I will start giving my 70 year old grandma's opinions on everything. She watches all the wrestling I do! This could get interesting. :shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back