What do you think will happen on Wrestlezone in 2010?

If I resigned tomorrow, I'd recommend you. But it's long been the case that the surviving admin - or in this case admins - get to choose their "apprentice." Jake picked me, along with Cash, I picked Shocky when Jake left, and then picked Sly when Shocky left.

Who picked Luther?

I'll be admined. If this happens. Luther will leave, and Sly and IC will admin KB. Then either IC or Sly will leave (I choose Sly, I think IC likes me more) then they'll admin me.

The GWA will be the first Joint Book This to actually get somewhere and we have about between 20-40 sick new rookies, but only 8 of them will get the push they deserve.

I'll post more and more in non spam sections, take a 2010 new comer under my wing and thats about it.

I might take on a rookie to help, like what TM did for me. I may also get modded.

2010 should be a good year for WZ.

I will love Mysterio Fan more, then probably become inactive for a little bit due to school, come back realise M_F has left and go into a serious depression.

Doc will probably go on a heel turn about easter which will coincide with his creation of signiture pictures that actually shout insults at whoever views them. This heel turn will be so vicious, cruel and depraved that the forums will unexpectedly empty overnight leaving only a shell of its former existance. With all the mod staff unable to cope with the maddness that is Doc, JKO is forced to make an immediate face turn and in a long battle finally manage to take out the good doctor. This will result in JKO being reveered above all others and making a grand sweep of the End of Year awards.

Xfear will engage a newbie on the topic of religion and anti drugs but suddenly in a shocking twist he suffer a relevation and suddenly be converted. By the end of the year, the newly ordained Fr X will dispense messages of tolerance and faith as well as coming down hard on any poster that dares comment on any excesses they might have. He will fight for the rule book to updated with the 12 commandments.

And finally in the most shocking twist of all- Monkey and Slyfox will finally post their pictures on the site to reveal that after all this time their names hold the truth to their identities. Following this they will leave the site to begin their fight with the animal resistance while all the while being hunted by Tdingle and Jmt who seek to make an blockbuster movie starring both, which will be directed by their hero Uwe Boll.

Sounds like a pretty action packed year anyways :p

Yep, I'll never get promoted.
Probably right.

I'll be admined. If this happens. Luther will leave, and Sly and IC will admin KB. Then either IC or Sly will leave (I choose Sly, I think IC likes me more) then they'll admin me.
Wait...how did you get adminned twice?

And finally in the most shocking twist of all- Monkey and Slyfox will finally post their pictures on the site to reveal that after all this time their names hold the truth to their identities. Following this they will leave the site to begin their fight with the animal resistance while all the while being hunted by Tdingle and Jmt who seek to make an blockbuster movie starring both, which will be directed by their hero Uwe Boll.
I'll kick all their asses.

Monkey's posted his pic before, in fact he posted a vid of him singing.

I may also get modded.

I could see that happening. There's a very small chance that I could become one as well.... Could THIS be in Wrestlezone's future in 2010?

DaggerMod.png

Amazing what you can do with photoshop when you're bored.

In all seriousness though, I would work hard to earn it.

Sid will continue to pretend to hate me and my love for Scott Steiner but deep down he will grow a soft spot for me and possible Scott Steiner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back