We're 1.5 Months Away...

Armbar, Blue, Crock, and Jose. There, four solid nominations for ROTY.

As for feud, D-Man VS Sid, or GameRage VS Everyone, or X VS Sly.

No but you deserve a nomination in the Most Improved Category. I'd like to think that I'd be in there too.

Well, I did go from -70 something to 3 green bars in like a month and a half or something. I had a horrid first month. Well aware of that. Had a week suspension in my first 2 months of being here.

jabroni-beatin_pie-eatin

Yeah, my first week I got hit with some Red from someone high up.. Don't recall who. Then I know Sly gave me one, as well as D-Man. Then just as I got it up to -5.. well.. There was an incident.. That brought me way down. Didn't care really, and that's when I stopped the E-Charade, and just started being me.

Really?? They shouldnt even have a poll then because you were pretty fucking lolbad when you 1st arrived here. Would never have thought that was you.

Yeah I think so. Got more heat on that then the "fuck the mods" thread. I think because those were over done by that point that no one really cared. I actually didn't think I would get out of the red after that. Which is why I gave up caring about that stuff and just posted whatever.

Sid v D-Man and every other Mod that hated him was highly entertaining. I don't know the answer, but has there ever been a board room thread opened to the public just to prove how much of a dick someone was? If not, it's a no contest.

Furyof5 against Human Intelligence was a chuckle.
Then his implosion was just......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back