We're 1.5 Months Away...

Tenta was mentoring somebody then he just up and quit without telling anybody I believe. IC was real mad over it from what I heard. Don't quote me on this.

Tenta was mentoring somebody then he just up and quit without telling anybody I believe. IC was real mad over it from what I heard. Don't quote me on this.

That's exactly it. Tenta had his own morals in regards to the way candidates were chosen and the winners were picked, voiced his opinion, and decided to quit for the purpose of looking like a martyr or something. It was awful.

If I'd have won, then I'd have quit. But I never would have quit during the competition. That's what WZCW and the debate league are for.

Tenta hasn't been seen since that day I think.

He took it pretty hard from everyone about backing out. If it was the first time he did it then I doubt it would've gotten that type of response. But he's been known to talk a great game about something and disappear before...

He took it pretty hard from everyone about backing out. If it was the first time he did it then I doubt it would've gotten that type of response. But he's been known to talk a great game about something and disappear before...

Tenta will be back...my theory is he knew he was peacing out again but wanted to give us something to talk about before he left.

I think the GSD will always be remembered as the Bar room at least for me,No matter the name

But i think Barfly will be replaced with Cage Maggot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back