• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well, there goes my social life....

The Dewbliners

WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
Just learned tonight, that from now until further notice, I'm working six out of seven nights. I won't bitch, because even with the bulk of my shifts being only a few hours, it still means I'm going to be getting close to full time hours (finally, after nearly a decade with this company) on a regular basis. Still, how am I supposed to network and get more gainful employment, if I don't have the time?!

On a related note, I'm going back to Vegas in October. So, I've got that to look forward to. Now, if only I could shake this incredible fear of flying I suffer from. Might have to take a muscle relaxer or two before the flight....

My social life should be coming back because I just got a new shift at work so I will be getting off at 7 at the latest.

¡Roján!;3797464 said:
Ugh, social life is so overrated.

For realz. I too work 6 out of 7 days with my only day off being Monday. And I spend the time at home watching How I Met Your Mother and wrestling. Usually my kid brother and friends come over, but if they didn't I'd still be ok. The only time I actually go out is on Thursday, trivia night at the bar.

My social life should be coming back because I just got a new shift at work so I will be getting off at 7 at the latest.

Nice Scooter. I can't wait for my normal hours to kick in. Just a few more weeks of this crazy schedule and I'll finally have regular hours and the latest I will work is 10 and that's on a Tuesday. Plus no overnights, and that means no fucked up sleep schedule.

I meant marijuana to soothe the nerves when flying. Although that gets some people really paranoid.

I'm actually more concerned with seeing my nieces and "nephew" as much as I'd like. And, the missed chances at random bar nights.

I'm actually more concerned with seeing my nieces and "nephew" as much as I'd like. And, the missed chances at random bar nights.

Yeah I hear ya man. I wish I could see my niece and nephew more than I do. My niece "hates" me, but that's just her gimmick (sometimes). My nephew however fucking love me. He is really into wrestling, but his parents won't let him watch. But that's what I'm for.

I meant marijuana to soothe the nerves when flying. Although that gets some people really paranoid.

I don't smoke, so that's a no-go. At worst, I'll have a couple beers in the airport lounge, and have a freak out moment in my head till we're at roughly cruising altitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back