Well that's...different.

Shua

Not as think as you drunk I am
I got home from work today and finally got around to checking my email. I noticed that one of them was from someone I didn't recognize, and hesitantly checked it out. This is what I got.

"Greetings the stranger!!!!I saw your structure on a dating site I very much liked it, and I would like more acquaintance and dialogue you.My dear I the girl and I 28 years, I would like to get acquainted with you if you not against we can keep in touch with you.You can write to me on my e-mail: [email protected] Also I apply on a deposit the letter my photo, I hope it to you to love.I will hope, that you write to me and also will send me the photo.Sincerely yours Elena!"

So, after a few minutes of laughing at the grammatical structure, I checked out the picture. Not going to lie, she's pretty hot. Obviously it could be some sort of scam, but I'm intrigued.

Then you probably shouldn't have included the following line:

"Obviously it could be some sort of scam, but I'm intrigued."...

Obviously it COULD be a scam?

I know an African prince that needs someone in the USA to hold onto some money for him.

If you give me your bank account number, we'll transfer it, and you can hold it for us...

How's that sound?

It was on tv the other day, shit movie but I remember the quote

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back