Welcome GXE Holy Hidden Dragon

this is painfully easy, it really is.

I felt what you said warranted banning.

no one felt what TM said warranted banning.

done and done.

I still don't think what Brian said wasn't really as bad as people made it out to be, infraction prolly would have sufficed...

so, calling an individual a child molestor isn't a bannable offense, yet, calling someone who isn't even a member of these boards an accident is? Discrepancies in these rules.

I did get an infraction for flaming.

But I had it overturned, by using diplomatic reasoning.

no one ever said there isnt discrepncies in the rules. 80% of modding is based upon the mod's judgement.

It was my judgement to ban you. No one felt TM needed to be banned.

Here is a blankey. throw a fit into it.

so wait, the rules are only aimed towards certain individuals? Then why have the rules at all? Apparently a certain mod felt the need for an infraction, but lemme guess, that was revoked too?

so wait, the rules are only aimed towards certain individuals? Then why have the rules at all? Apparently a certain mod felt the need for an infraction, but lemme guess, that was revoked too?

wait, what the fuck are you even talking about there?? the second part

so, calling an individual a child molestor isn't a bannable offense, yet, calling someone who isn't even a member of these boards an accident is? Discrepancies in these rules.

Who said anything about being a child molestor?

All I did was said some guy touched his students. I am touched by a lot of people. From Obama to Abraham Lincoln, as well as all of my teachers. They all touched me, and shaped my life.

I have no idea what he thought I meant...

Who said anything about being a child molestor?

All I did was said some guy touched his students. I am touched by a lot of people. From Obama to Abraham Lincoln, as well as all of my teachers. They all touched me, and shaped my life.

I have no idea what he thought I meant...

You know what you meant TM just admit you called him a rapist and give Brian his do.

so other peoples flaming gets a free pass, mine results in a week banning :headscratch:

Like i said. It's up to the mod to judge in this case NorCal. In his opinion your flaming was worth a ban. The other flaming wasn't worth a ban. His opinion goes cause hes a mod. Doesn't matter if we think its wrong. We have no power to decide that. No mod argued against it so that means they all agreed with NorCals opinion. Mods are people. Meaning obviously we won't always agree with them, but there's nothing we can do.

1234240583547.jpg

bull, you know darn well, what your intentions were, and obviously a certain mod did too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back