Welcome GXE Holy Hidden Dragon

so, saying someone touches or (molests) children isn't a bannable *offense*? That's like showing a sign of favoritism or singling out one specific individual. It is some sort of discrepancy that is very visible.

Reactions: CCS
it isn't crying it is proving something. They can break rules and go infraction-less or end up in here, but when I do it, I receive a week within my first time ever receiving an infraction...

it isn't crying it is proving something. They can break rules and go infraction-less or end up in here, but when I do it, I receive a week within my first time ever receiving an infraction...

and?? Lie I said, are you trying to accomplish something ??? What would you like to have happen as a result??

It's obvious to me what is going on in here. Obviously, Brian wishes to be put in Prison. I'm sure Shocky will have no problem with that.

the same thing that happened to me. Like I've been saying, we have to follow rules, and if one gets it, all should receive it. Not one gets it while two or 3 or even 5 get off w/o an infraction.

No, that's probably what should have happened like a month ago. But apparently everyone gets "treated" differently.

Yes, which was my whole point, and it was one month ago, but I guess people don't like returning private messages. Only certain people have to follow the rules. That is great to know...

Yes, which was my whole point, and it was one month ago, but I guess people don't like returning private messages. Only certain people have to follow the rules. That is great to know...

ok, and as I said, with all of that, what exactly do you want to get done here?? You have still failed to answer that for me

The right, which was either saying a certain individual was wrong, and that certain individual isn't me, or the other "flamers" should of received the same treatment as I did.

Wouldn't you then instead fight to get the treatment that the other poster recieved?

You are looking at this from the wrong angle if you are trying to fight this.

Well mine is over, it is not like we can go back in time and alter that week...But still, everyone should have received the same.. Which is my point... Whether it is beneficial or not.

Well mine is over, it is not like we can go back in time and alter that week...But still, everyone should have received the same.. Which is my point... Whether it is beneficial or not.

exactly. you cant go back in time, so what the fuck do you want out of this ?? there is nothing accomplished, so you just want to cry and bitch.

JUST like I said.

it isn't crying. I'm stating that certain individuals have to follow rules while others run freely. Discrepancies in the rules.

Brian, again, you are looking at this the wrong way. In ethe other cases, president was set, while rules were proven. In your case, maybe things didn't happen the right way, I won't say, I am not aware of what all happened, now am I a mod. But to attack that event, the one involving myself is silly. I didn't run freely, I proved diplomatic.

I tried and he didn't answer the PM. Banning one person for a week was ridiculous when two or three people got off with basically nothing is even more ridiculous. When all they did was flame also...

Like I said, I guess the flaming rule is in affect towards certain individuals, not the whole entire forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back