• F - Terrible worse than WWE

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • - I was just coming to post a jackass vote

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BREAKING: NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING INVADES WCWF AT THE BASH;
WCWF VERSUS NJPW SHOW ANNOUNCED!

During Sunday's Bash PPV, New Japan Pro Wrestling star KENTA would attack CM Punk, following his victory over Roman Reigns. Bullet Club's Nick Viscious, The Young Bucks, Adam Page, Leo Tonga, and Kenny OMEGA would cost AJ Styles the Undisputed Title match versus Cena, before jumping him. It would be revealed that Cena was the newest member of Bullet Club and has become a free agent.

It was announced earlier in the show that it would be NJPW vs. WCWF: War of the World's this Saturday night.

WCWF Monday Night Rampage results (8/21/17) ( AJ Styles vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns vs. Sami Zayn vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Braun Strowman, Shawn Michaels challenges The Rock, Jason Jordan vs. Samoa Joe, Cody Rhodes snaps, MizTV with The Shield

(WCWF ID)
(Video package recap of The Bash, mainly highlighting the New Japan Pro Wrestling invasion)

AJ Styles music hits and he makes his way out to a big pop to kick off the show. Fans chant "AJ Styles" and "AJ Got Screwed!" AJ says "Ya know, last night during our match, I said to myself, man Cena is legit and that he was every bit of greatness that he said he was...until the end of the match. Fact is I had, Cena beat in the center. The lights turns off and boom, I'm getting my ass beat in the dark, I woke up to Cena helping me up saying he knew nothing about what just happened and that he was as confused as me and that he was sorry. I thought to myself, maybe Cena is genuine, and the only reason I believed that hype is because if anybody knows about how Bullet Club operates and how it's done in Japan, it's "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles! So I believed the hype, Cena was just beefing with these guys, some of them don't know John, whole others like Nick Viscious didn't even like John. I believed every word Cena said for the first time in his near 20 year career and it came back to bite me in the ass. Once a phony, always a phony and that's what John Cena is. Now we're in a war with Japan, one that John Cena started. Cena's way of getting his mouth out of a check, that his ass couldn't cash was by selling out on the country he loves so much, by selling out on the company that has handed him everything on a silver freaking platter just because of who he is. Now, John Cena is defending the WCWF Undisputed Championship over in Japan against Vader. With that in mind, I don't care who is champion come Unforgiven whether it's Vader, Cena, or Antonio Inoki, I want my rematch at Unforgiven. WCWF is in a collision course against NJPW and now I'm challenging them to pick 6 guys, against my 6 guys and we're going to do a good old fashioned Steel Warefare match. I'm going to lead this company into War of the Worlds and..." Roman Reigns music cuts him off and he reminds AJ Styles that this was his yard and says he was the Face of the WCWF, which means he represents this company and if anyone was going to lead the WCWF into victory in a war it's gonna be "The Big Dog." AJ reminds Roman of the last war against The E.N.D. and how Roman led the company into defeat. AJ Styles says that Roman had his chance as WCWF's 'standard bearer' and failed in his role. AJ says passing the torch to Roman was a bigger flop than passing it to Lex Luger in '94. Roman threatens AJ to watch his words or he would be hit in the mouth. (Wyatt Scare) Bray Wyatt interrupts "Ladies, calm down and let's be real, you two are arguing over who is the top 'Babyface' in the company, when the fact is I've been the true standard bearer for this company and you two know it. If anyone is leading this company, it's going to be the one who's been legit leading this company in that locker room when all the smoke and mirrors clear." Sami Zayn interrupts and makes his way out, Seth Rollins interrupts from there, followed by Dean Ambrose, and Braun Strowman. Mark Carrano appears on the titantron: "Before anymore superstars comes out, We're going to have ourselves a good old fashion Six-packed challenge and the winner of that match will lead Team WCWF and will have until the end of the night to put together a team and that's gonna start...RIGHT NOW!!"

(Commercial Break)

(6-Packed challenge to determine leader of Team WCWF) AJ Styles vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns vs. Sami Zayn vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Braun Strowman- Incredible action!! This went on for 20 minutes, Short summary here: Everyone tried to gang up on Strowman to kick us off, but he started beating up everyone before the numbers caught up. The Shield would eventually put him through the announce table with a Triple Powerbomb. Rollins and Ambrose worked together to hold him up so Roman could Spear him through the other announce table. The Shield would begin to argue with one another before brawling with one another, Sami and AJ would take them out with Somersault Planchas. Wyatt flew off the top rope taking them both out with a Diving Crossbody. Skip to the complete end, Roman Reigns began a Spear fest on everyone, before receiving a Styles Clash for the win. AJ gets the win and will lead Team WCWF.

(Commercial Break)

Backstage: Mark Carrano and John Larinautis congratulating AJ Styles and asks him who would join Team WCWF. Styles said he has two guys that's never been given a fair shot in this company despite their talent and that's Samoa Joe, and Bobby Roode. He says to add to that he wants to add somebody who had his chance literally snatched away in Sami Zayn. He says his next pick was talented as hell and was overlooked far too long and that's Chad Gable. He says for the final name, he had to pick somebody who was going to bring it and that was none other than...The Rock. Mark said he would inform the talent, and Johnny Ace says he would get The Rock on the phone.

Shawn Michaels music hits and he makes his way out limping hard with a bruised up face, with tape around his shoulder and body to talk about his in-ring future with the WCWF. Shawn is greeted to a huge pop and "HBK" chants. Shawn Michaels says "As you can see, I'm banged up! OK I got my butt whipped last night. I was thrown through an announce table being flung from inside of the ring, put through a barricade, slammed on my face, had my head bashed through a steel ring post at 52 years old. I'm lucky to be alive right now let alone thinking about any future matches. Question is...Is this it for Shawn Michaels? (Fans starts booing.) I mean come on I've been in the game for over 30 years. Last time I retired was against The Undertaker at WrestleMania and I promised to never return but was goaded into coming back by each and every one of you. I accepted because not only did I wanna listen to each and every one of you but because there was several names I wanted to face. Names like Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns. Unfortunately, I've never had the opportunity to face them one on one. Tonight i'm not here to announce I'm retiring tonight. However, I am here to announce a retirement tour ending at Survivor Series. Where if I have it my way I go one on one with a man that I've never faced before in my 30 year career in a match 20 years in the making, it's only right that if I'm going out it's in the biggest way possible, and that's why tonight I officially challenge this man to the biggest main event in the history of Survivor Series... (Big "Rocky," "AJ Styles," "Roman Reigns," "Rollins," and "Sting" chants break out as Shawn looks around).. and that man is THE ROCK!!! (Fans chant: "YES! as the announcers sell disbelief and excitement.) Rock I know you're here next week, I want an answer. For the time, being I'm going to go rest.

(Commercial Break)

Backstage: Chris Jericho and Austin Aries are shown beating the hell out of Chad Gable. AJ Styles and Samoa Joe stops them and Chad is too hurt to move.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Michael Elgin- Nakamura over in 10 minutes. Afterwards, Daniel Bryan's music hits, which sparks some "YES!" chants. Daniel Bryan doesnt show up. Nakamura does his "COME ON!!!" taunt. DANIEL BRYAN WITH A RUNNING KNEE TO NAKAMURA!!! NEW JAPAN'S DANIEL BRYAN HAS INVADED AND IS NOW GETTING THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!

LIVE in Japan: 5000 and Briq Romine appear in front of the arena hosting New Japan Pro Wrestling tonight in with black security like T shirts that reads "CODE 5." Briq with a mic in hand says "AND NEWW...WCWF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!! How are we celebrating?! We most certainly aren't throwing no corny ass in-ring celebration." 5000: "That's right! Because we are LIVE in Japan baby and tonight we invade N-J-P-W! We're celebrating by whooping ass. Anybody we see we're gonna f**k them up!!"

Still to come, The Shield on MizTV, up next The Rhodes Dynasty vs. The Authors of Pain one last time.

(Commercial Break)

The Rhodes Dynasty /w/ Dusty Rhodes vs. The Authors of Pain /w/ Paul Elring- Initially it was confusing why this match took place again, but it delivered with 11 minutes to work. AOP winning again, after Goldust tagged his self in on Cody and lost. After the match, Cody helped his fallen brother up...CROSS-RHODES ON GOLDUST!!! CODY HAS SNAPPED!! Cody Rhodes starts screaming and berating Goldust. Dusty gets in the ring to talk some sense into Cody. Cody Rhodes apologizes to Dusty, hugs him and says he loves him. Cody raises his confused dad's hand up yelling "WE'VE WON, WE FINALLY WON POPS!!!...." CROSS-RHODES TO DUSTY!! "YOU POLKA DOT WEARING FAT ASS EMBARRASSEMENT OF A FATHER, AND GOLD FACE PAINTED F*GG*T OF AN OLDER BROTHER!! I'M TOO TALENTED AND GOOD LOOKING TO BE IN A FAMILY LIKE THIS!! YOU TWO ARE DEAD TO ME!! THERE'S ONLY ONE...CODY!!"

(Commercial Break)

Backstage Segment
: Johnny Ace approaches Cody and asked what the hell was that about, this was the wrong time. Ace says Cody was set to team with Goldust at War of the Worlds against The Addiction. Cody says "..and do what?! Lose. I'm done losing, I've paid my dues for well over a decade. It's time to watch the rise of 'The American Nightmare' Cody!” Cody walks away.

Chad Gable comes out of the trainers room hurt on crutches and approaches AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, and Samoa Joe. says he wouldn't be able to make it Saturday night. Jason Jordan walks up and says he would be on their team and reminds them how he beat Triple H. Samoa Joe says that Jordan couldn't beat him. Jason refers to Joe as Bray Wyatt's bitch and a brawl happens from there with Roode, Styles, and Sami Zayn breaking it up. Mark Carrano approaches and said he didn't need there egos messing it up. He says later tonight The Shield will appear on MizTv to squash everything, but since there seemed to be a growing beef between Joe and Jordan they would settle it NOW!!.. He calls for production to hit Joe's music. Samoa Joe's music hits and he's in action next...

(Commercial Break)

Samoa Joe vs. Jason Jordan- Joe wins by choking Jason Jordan out with the Coquina Clutch in a solid 14 minute main event. Afterwards, Joe snatches Jason up and demands for him to shake his hand. Jason starts to walk away screaming "SCREW THIS! I WON'T WANNA BE A PART OF TEAM WCWF! I'M JASON JORDAN! I'M AN ANGLE! THAT MEANS SOMETHING! (Wyatt Scare) Bray Wyatt appears on the tron and tells Jason Jordan if he didn't be apart of Team WCWF like he so desperately asked to be and threatened that if WCWF failed he wouldn't be able to hold his self responsible for what happened to Jason Jordan. "Just in case you need a sample...Joe you know what to do." (Wyatt Scare) Jason Jordan is shown onstage confused in the dark with a spotlight on him and SAMOA JOE WITH THE COQUINA CLUTCH ON JASON JORDAN!! Jason Jordan passes out.

(Commercial Break)

MizTV with The Shield- Miz welcome us and is upset because he feels he should be wrestling to fight for this company but it was whatever. He says he was told halfway through the show he would be hosting MizTV with Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose tonight. He ask Seth out first, he questions what was running through Seth's mind when he drove that chair across Roman's back and into Dean's heart three years ago, and what did it feel like October 2015 when he cashed in his contract on Roman Reigns following Reigns successfully defending in his first defense against Bret Hart and AJ Styles. Seth says he felt greed. He says at that time he was greedy and chose to be selfish over his own brothers. He says that it was Pro Wrestling though and sometimes you have to strike anyone to get ahead. Miz introduces Roman Reigns and questions how he's feeling after getting his ass beat by Punk last night. Reigns says if Miz watched the replay he would see he beat the f*** out of Punk, CM Punk captalized on a moment and won. Reigns congratulates Punk before talking directly to Seth "Look, I understand you did what you had to do to get ahead. It's old! You really think Dean is mad because of what you did?! Nah man, the only reason Dean targeted you was because he needed a rivalry, and one that delivered to stay relevant and he chose you because he knows you two can bring out the best in each other." Dean cuts him off and says Roman didn't know what he was talking about. Dean says he just wanted revenge and he got it and that he was done with this and Seth. He says he was only in this ring right now because it was his job. Reigns and Rollins laughs before, Seth Rollins tells Ambrose to come on because him and Roman knew him more than anybody and that Ambrose didn't follow anybody's orders so he wanted to know what was really up. Miz cuts them off "EXCUSE ME THIS IS MY SHOW! THIS IS MIZ TV! YOU DON'T TALK UNTIL I TELL YOU TO!! Fact is, Bullet Club is going to mop the floor with The Shield. Everybody sic sick of The Shield. It seems like the only time all 3 of you are relevant is when atleast two of you is fighting or teaming with each other. These people or sick of it, they're sick of the entire Shield, whether it be teaming with one another, fighting with one another, or fighting against other people. The fact is you're boring as hell, all 3 of you. Seth and Dean, you have grown stale, and Roman Reigns you just haven't grown into an elite superstar at all. You've become a better wrestler with no real charisma. As a matter of fact do us all a favor and get the hell out of my ring." Roman, Dean, and Seth look at each other and get face to face before turning and standing by each other against Miz. THE SHIELD JUMPS THE MIZ!!! SHIELD PUTS HIM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE WITH A TRIPLE POWERBOMB!! Roman starts screaming "CAN WE CO-EXIST FOR AT LEAST ONE NIGHT?!" Roman puts his fist in the middle, Seth follows up as everyone waits on Dean. Dean starts to walk away before coming back and putting his fist in the center as The Shield's music plays to end the show.

BREAKING: SHAWN MICHAELS ANNOUNCEZ RETIREMENT TOUR; CHALLENGES THE ROCK TO DREAM MATCH!
shawn-michaels-the-rock-600x400.jpg

Shawn Michaels announced on Rampage that he would be retiring after Survivor Series. Michaeld would go on to say, that he was giving fans dream matches until then. Shawn would go on to challenge The Rock to a dream main event for Survivor Series as his final bout.

Rock will be in action representing Team WCWF against New Japan Pro Wrestling Saturday night, and has been announced for Rampage next week to finally be face to face with Roman Reigns after several months. We should expect an answer then.

NJPW Mayhem Monday Night Results: (8/21/17) (John Cena New Japan Pro Wrestling debut, defends the WCWF Championship, Code 5 invades and shoots up the arena , Cesaro pulls a Rick Rude debuts on New Japan and quits WCWF)

(WCWF Undisputed Championship) John Cena vs. Vader- Cena defeats Vader to retain in dirty fashion. Nick Viscious (the former Dolph Ziggler) would make his way down to argue with the ref following a Vader Bomb. During that distracrion, Adam Cole and Marty Schull and jump Vader, Bucks would hit a Double Superkick, and Kenny OMEGA put him down with Rainmaker. Nick Viscious was sent to the back, Cena hit an FU on Vader and pinned him to retain to boos. Afterwards, Bullet Club jumped Vader after the match. Cena announces he was a free agent and was only working for himself. Cena says he was officially joining the best damn faction in the world tonight and that he has officially decided to take Bullet Club's offer. Fans boo the hell out of Cena before NJPW announcer Jerry Lawler enters the ring and questions who this John Cena was. Lawler says he's known Cena for almost 20 years and this isn't like him. He says everything Cena has done over the last year wasn't him. Cena asks if Lawler was implying he wasn't a winner because all he's done the last year is win titles and put on the best match at every show he was on. Lawler says that wasn't what he was saying. "So what are you saying King?, you better say something I like because you're beginning to piss me off. What are you saying?!" Lawler doesn't answer in time and THE YOUNG BUCKS DOUBLE SUPERKICKS LAWLER, NICK VISCIOUS WITH ZIG ZAG!!! Bullet Club (Viscious, Omega, Schull, Cole, Bucks, Gallows) jumps Lawler to a booing crowd. Bullet Club members picks him up and puts him on Cena's shoulders, who drops Lawler with an FU. Antonio Inoki runs out for the save and gets beaten down and hit with one as well. Cena "too sweets" Bullet Club members to make it official as Bullet Club's music hits.

Backstage Segment: Prince Vik is shown walking and is the new acting GM for New Japan Pro Wrestling. He let's all the talent (as they sit in chairs) know about the challenge WCWF sent and says tonight it would be Brock Lesnar, Ken Anderson, Rey Mysterio, Marty Schull, and Yoshi Hashi in a match to determine team captain in a a Fatal 5 Way match. He says all of them would he on team regardless. He says that there was a 6th man joining the team but he hasn't made it yet.

(Fatal 5 Way to determine team captain for Team New Japan) Brock Lesnar vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Marty Schull vs. Yoshi Tatsu- Incredible 20 minute MOTY candidate. The finish saw Brock Lesnar start Suplexing everybody as fans chanted "Suplex City." Lesnar countered a West Coast Pop with a Powerbomb to Rey Mysterio. Lesnar won with an F5 on Yoshi Tatsu. After the match, Shane McMahon appeared on the tron to a big shock. He announces he was the big boss in charge of New Japan Pro Wrestling as fans chanted "Holy Shit!" He tells Lesnar the last person on Team New Japan he had unfinished business with and he wasn't talking about "Blueprint" Matt Morgan or James Storm. He says this person is the newest signed with New Japan Pro Wrestling...(Cesaro walks in the arena as fans goes nuts and announcers are in disbelief as he was just signed with WCWF) "Cesaro!" You two need to settle this right here right now! Cesaro enters the ring and extends a hand, Brock accepts and says he would handle him later before leaving. Cesaro would get on the mic and says "They wanted me to get on the mic and shoot but let me just speak in one word and a four letter acronym... FUCK W-C-W-F!!" (Drops mic)

Kaschida Okada vs. KENTA- These two fought to a no-contest. Business unfinished here.

Bullet Club (Kenny OMEGA, Marty Schull, Adam Cole) vs. The American Wolves, Matt Sydal - Bullet Club over with Rainmaker on Edwards from OMEGA

(IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Championships) War Machine vs. The Briscoes- War Machine over with a Gutwrench Powerbomb, followed by a Bullfrog Splash on Mark Briscoe for the pin and win to retain after 17 minutes. After the match, War Machine began to celebrate ...WAIT A MINUTE!! WCWF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS 5000 AND BRIQ ROMINE HAS JUMPED THE BARRICADE!!! CODE 5 IS BEATING THE HELL OUT OF WAR MACHINE!! THE BRISCOES GETS INVOLVED AND WAR MACHINE IS COMING BACK!! IT'S 4 ON 2, THE NEW JAPAN LOCKER ROOM CLEARS AS CODE 5 WISELY RETREATS THROUGH THE CROWD!! Cena is standing center daring them to come back as fans starts a thunderous chant for "CODE FIVE!" 5000 gets on the mic: "IF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS REALLY THINK WE DIDN'T COME PREPARED TO LIGHT SHIT UP, THEN Y'ALL REALLY AS DUMB AS Y'ALL TALK!" Jerry Lawler and Josh Barnett questions what he was talking about. 5000 AND BRIQ ROMINE STARTS SHOOTING AT THE NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING ROSTER!!!! CODE 5 IS SHOOTING UP NJPW!!! FANS ARE RUNNING, WRESTLERS ARE SCATTERING (Static fades the broadcast off)

WCWF vs. New Japan Pro Wrestling:War of the Worlds (9/28/17)

[/B[Bullet Club (Nick Viscious, Kenny OMEGA, Adam Cole) vs. The Shield- The Shield were on the same page for the most part starting off and fighting as if they would lose it all if they didn't win this. Unfortunately for them, tensions between the group started heating back up towards the end of the match that lead to Dean hitting Dirty Deeds on Reigns and walking out on his team. Rollins went after Ambrose and ask what the hell was his problem. Meanwhile in the ring, Nick Viscious (the former Dolph Ziggler) would capatalize with Zig Zag on Roman Reigns and for the cover 1..2(Rollins attempts to run back in to break it up)..3!! Bullet Club over! Rollins is salty as he just missed the opportunity to break it up. Bullet Club jumps Seth immediately. Ambrose would run back down to make the save but is laid out too. The three Bullet Club members mocks the iconic fist in the center pose of The Shield and leaves. New Japan up 1 in War of the Worlds.

Jushin Thunder Liger challenges any member of the WCWF Roster to face him...Chris Jericho's music would hit and he would make his way out with A-Double in his corner.

Jushin Thunder Liger def. Super Liger (Chris Jericho) via pinfall in a classic rivalry renewed.

Finn Bálor defeated Punishment Martinez in dominant fashion. This was practically a squash match. Martinez started off taking the fight to Bálor by ended up getting destroyed by The Demon.

WCWF Intercontinental Champion Bray Wyatt defeats Kota Ilbushi to retain -

CM Punk defeated KENTA in what you would've thought would be the show stealer, but this wasn't that, Punk seemed to phone it in as if he didn't want to be there. Either that or he was injured.

James Storms defeated Chris Hero with Last Call Superkick in 12 minutes

Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Daniel Bryan by pinfall in an incredible match.

Batista defeated Jason Jordan with the Batista Bomb in 13 minutes

IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champions War Machine vs. WCWF World Tag Team Champs CODE 5 with both titles on the line- Match of the night outside of the main event in a show filled with incredible matches. This started off as a brawl, War Machine didn't like them gun shots aimed at them and kicked off this match whopping Code 5's ass. This became back and forth afterwards, CODE 5 winning with a Code 5 on Rowe.

Kazuchi Okada defeated Randy Orton in 14 minutes- This was the best singles match on the show.

The Addiction defeated Enzo & Cass- This was actuality a really good match. Originally booked was the former Bad Influence facing off against The Rhodes Dynasty but we know what happened there. Great day to be in tag team wrestling. Glad to see no hard feelings with Bad Influence towards WCWF after leaving the company.

WCWF Undisputed Heavyweight Champion John Cena vs. IWGP Heavyweight Champion Antonio Inoki with both titles on the line- Dream match that deliveted. Not the best match on the card, but one of the best of the entire year thus far and that's saying something about the quality matches we've seen on this broadcast. Cena over with an FU in a clean victory to win his 20th World Title and first IWGP Heavyweight Championship!! Confetti rain down for the champs celebration as Bullet Club held Cena up on their shoulders and gave him his new Bullet Club shirt.

Well ladies and gentlemen, the score is score is tied . The next match will be the deciding one.

(Steel Warefare Elimination Match) Team WCWF (AJ Styles, The Rock, Triple H, Bobby Roode, Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe) vs. Team New Japan (Brock Lesnar, Ken Anderson, Rey Mysterio, Marty Schull, Cesaro, Yoshi Hashi)- Great matchup here that saw the following order of elimination:

Yoshi eliminated by Samoa Joe
Rey Mysterio eliminated by The Rock
Sami Zayn eliminated by Brock Lesnar
Marty Schull eliminated by Samoa Joe
Ken Anderson eliminated by AJ Styles
Bobby Roode eliminated by Cesaro
Jason Jordan eliminated by Cesaro
AJ Styles eliminated by Brock Lesnar
Cesaro eliminated by The Rock
The Rock eliminated by Brock Lesnar
Brock Lesnar eliminated by Samoa Joe.

Last man standing Samoa Joe for Team WCWF. Joe celebrates as Bray Wyatt is clapping in his rocking chair and calls his boy back. (Wyatt Scare) The two disappear. Brock Lesnar and Cesaro both regain consciousness and argue before brawling to the back. The Rock gets back up to his feet and grabs a mic. He says "You people cheering at The Rock's misfortune can all kiss my Samoan-Black ass. (Fans boo) The Rock is the greatest of all-time and is the most electrifying men and all of sports and entertainment. It took a UFC fighter to beat The Great One. Fact is, I'm the Jabroni beating, pie eating, trailblazing eyebrow raising, grind don't stop, grind don't quit, time don't wait, granting wishes like a fairy, Shawn Michaels, The Rock's accept your challenge for SURVI-VOR SERIES! (Fans goes nuts and chant "YES!"...Then there's Roman Reigns..." SPEAAARRR BY ROMAM REIGNS!! Roman Reigns stands over The Rock. as the fans goes nuts to end the show.

WCWF -7
NJPW- 6

BREAKING: MAJOR MATCH MADE OFFICIAL AT WAR OF THE WORLDS SPECIAL! MAJOR NAME RETURNING ON RAMPAGE!
shawn-michaels-the-rock-600x400.jpg

Last week on Monday Night Rampage, Shawn Michaels announced his retirement. Shawn would announce a retirement tour of sorts. Shawn would then challenge The Rock to a match at Survivor Series: The Bottom Line in his official retirement match.

Last night during WCWF vs. NJPW: War of the World's in Japan, following WCWF's win, The Rock cut a promo accepting Shawn Michaels challenge and revealed he would be face to face with Ronan Reigns this Monday to finally explain his actions at Rock Bottom.

BREAKING: WCWF FINALLY GRANTED TV-MA RIGHTS!!
latest

WCWF have been trying to re-obtain it's TV-MA rights since late 2016 after briefly going PG. As of today, the company has been granted rights. Allow the editor to break kayfabe and put it gently...IF YOU'RE A WHINY LITTLE PC OBSESSED, EASILY OFFENDED LITTLE BITCH THEN THIS IS NOT THE COMPANY FOR YOU! STOP FUCKING READING NOW BECAUSE IT ONLY GETS CONTROVERSIAL FROM HERE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

wp-1486285123755.jpg

WCWF Monday Night Rampage (9/4/17) (CODE 5 Cuts Heatwave Like Promo, King Of The Ring Tournament Returns, Braun Strowman Finally Loses And Snaps, Roman Reigns And The Rock Finally Come Face To Face)

latest

"Bad boys" starts playing as the arena goes dark as blue and red spotlight circles around the arena.. Camera's cut to outside of the arena as Code 5 begins speeding in the arena with the IWGP Heavyweight and WCWF World Tag Team Championships to a huge pop from the fans. As they get in the ring, fans chant "CODE FIVE!" 5000 gets on the mic: "IT FEELS... SO. DAMN. GOOD. TO. BE BACK HERE IN COL-LUM-BUS AS YOUR NEW W-CW-F and IWGP TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!! (fans cheer and chant "You Deserve It!")... And the best part about it it this is only a 2 hours show and we can leave this trash ass city FILLED WITH WHITE TRASH CRACKERS UCKING THEIR OWN COUSINS, KNOCKING UP THEIR OWN MOMMA'S, BALDHEADED BLACK BITCHES WHO LEAVES THEIR SHITTY ASS KIDS ON THEIR MOMMA SO THEY CAN GO TAKE DICK FROM THREE N***AS AT A TIME AT THE TRAP HOUSE, SPEAKING OF WHICH BRIQ, THERE GOES THE BITCH FROM ECW HEATWAVE WHO TAUGHT HER DAUGHTER HOW TO SUCK DICK AND SHE BROUGHT HER CUMRAG ASS DAUGHTER WITH HER
(they're shown standing up going off as a heatwave of boo's is going)
Briq yells: "SIT THE FUCK DOWN BITCH BEFORE I COME SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA YOU! DID YOU MOTHERFUCKERS REALLY THINK WE WAS GOOD GUYS?! Y'ALL GOT US FUCKED UP!! WE DON'T FUCK WITH ANY OF YOU RAGEDY ASS PEOPLE HERE WHICH IS WHY WE LEFT THE CITY FASTER THAN DUDE FLEW OFF THE ROLLER COASTER AT THE OHIO STATE FAIR. (Fans throw trash and stand up booing!)" 5000: "YEAH TRASH WILL THROW TRASH SO KEEP THROWING TRASH YOU TRASHY ASS BITCHES! GO AHEAD! DON'T BOO US YOU SHOULD BE BOOING YOUR MOMMA, BECAUSE THAT BITCH SHOULD'VE SWALLOWED EACH AND EVERY ONE YOUR UNGRATEFUL SORRY ASSES! What y'all need to do is..." Both Briq and 5000: "SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!" 5000: "Last Satuday, we beat War Machine's ass at War of the World's, the Sunday prior we beat The Ascension's ass at The Bash, and now we stand here your IWGP and WCWF World Tag Team Champions!! NOW HERE'S THE PART WHERE YOU STAND BACK UP AND BOW DOWN AND SHOW US SOME GO*DAMN RESPECT! (Fans continue booing) I'M GETTING REAL SICK OF THAT BOO BITCH!! DON'T YOU DARE KEEP CHANTING FOR THAT BITCH WHEN THE ONE IS TALKING!! NOW WE'RE DONE TALKING TO SUCH A SHAMEFUL, MUSTY ASS CITY LIKE YOURS!! THE FASTER WE FINISH, THE FASTER WE LEAVE, SO LET'S KEEP THE BALL ROLLING, WHO ELSE WANT SOME?! WHOEVER WANT THAT ASS BEAT NEXT GET YOUR MONKEY ASS OUT HERE BEFORE WE CHANGE OUR MIND..." "BREAK THE WALLS DOWNNN!!!.." Chris Jericho's music cuts then off and out comes 'The Greatest Team That Ever Lived' Chris Jericho and Austin Aries makes their way out to accept with mics in hand and before they could say anything Code 5 started attacking them as fans booed.

(Commercial Break)

(World Tag Team Championships) CODE 5 (5000 & Briq) vs. Chris Jericho & Austin Aries
- This was an incredible 15 minute match and great way to start Rampage. Nice back and forth here, both teams seems to have chemistry in the ring. The finish saw Briq Romine lift Austin Aries up in a standing vertical, and 5000 SPEARRING ARIES OUT OF THE POSITION WITH HELLA HEIGHT and 1..2..3!!! After the match, 5000 gets on the mic and dares War Machine to show up to WCWF Unforgiven and promises that if they showed up they would get f***ed up.

(Commercial Break)

(WCWF vs. NJPW War of The Worlds Highlights)

John Cena makes his way out with the ring looking festive with balloons. Cena says "WE DID IT!! WE BEAT NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING!! AND THE MOST IMPORTANT VICTORY CAME WHEN I...WHEN I BEAT ANTONIO INOKI TO WIN THE IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!! Now I stand here your 20 time HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
.OF THE WORLD!! Don't boo greatness! This company is thankful that they have the greatest of all-time as the very first WCWFIWGP Undisputed Champion. I can beat anybody anywhere, anytime, any place..." AJ Styles music cuts him off to a huge pop and AJ charges for a fight but Cena gets out of the ring and runs into the crowd. "COME ON JOHN! I thought you could beat anyone.. Well at Unforgiven, Let's do it. You tell your Bullet Club buddies to stay back, just John Cena versus AJ Styles one on one!" Cena gets on the mic and turns it down claiming he's already beaten AJ. Johnny Ace interrupts on stage and says "AJ, Cena's right. You two won't be facing at Unforgiven. (Cena starts celebrating and laughing.) WIPE THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FACE CENA!! You tried to sell out on this company and for that you will be punished. Your WCWF deal requires that wrestle a handful of Rampage matches. Well that starts tonight as you defend that as you're calling it WCWFIWGP Undisputed Title against AJ Styles...and 6 other competitors, because John Cena tonight you're going to defend that title in the iconic King of the Ring tournament and with the magnitude of this, only way to win is by pinfall or submission so don't get any ideas. Infact John, you're in the first match and your opponent is this man...Seth Rollins music hits.. Seth Rollins makes his way out to a big pop as Cena goes off as we go to break.

(King of the Ring for the WCWFIWGP Undisputed Title)(Quarter) John Cena vs. Seth Rollins
- These two as always delivered an entertaining match. Skip to the end, Seth Rollins hits a Buckle Bomb on Cena, follows it up with a high knee to the face and begins to set up for the Curb Stomp, Seth goes for it...SWEET CHIN MUSIC OUT OF NOWHERE!!! SHAWN MICHAELS IS HERE AND HAS JUST ABSOLUTELY BLASTED SETH ROLLINS!!!! Cena makes the cover in disbelief and 1..2..3!!! Afterwards, Shawn Michaels is still standing there and starts tuning up the band..AND A SECOND ONE!! Shawn Michaels lays out Seth again to a mixed reaction and walks down the ramp to boo's. Shawn looks back and keeps going as we head to break.

(Commercial Break)

When we come back, we're shown a replay of what just happened. Seth Rollins is shown going off walking backstage screaming for Shawn Michaels.

Back at the commentary booth, Mauro Ranallo, Corey Gaves, and The Miz hypes up the KOTR tournament happening for the WCWFIWGP Title and informs us besides champ Cena, no other present champs would be allowed in this tourney. That's not all because (Rock's theme music instrumental starts playing) The Rock is back!! Tonight after 5 months, Roman Reigns and The Rock will FINALLY be face to face, Speaking of Roman Reigns, could he be face to face with The Rock as the new WCWF Champion?! Well he has to get past a 385lb. undefeated monster in Braun Strowman to get there. Because he's set for action...NEXT!!

Braun Strowman's music hits and he's out first to a huge pop.

(Commercial Break)

When we come back, Roman Reigns makes his way out to a huge pop. Roman is over as hell in Pensicola.

(King of the Ring for the WCWFIWGP Undisputed Title)(Quarter) Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
- This went for 15 minutes and was great while it lasted. Strowman looked like an absolute monster, but Roman kept coming back. Braun Strowman planting Reigns with a Running Powerslam for only a nearfall. "...It's time to play the game.." WAIT A MINUTE!! IS HE HERE?! Triple H's music is playing but no Triple H!! Strowman is distracted looking for Triple H. Roman Reigns is getting up, setting up in the background.. ROMAN REIGNS WITH A SPEARR!! A SECOND ONE, A THIRD ONE!! AND 1..2..3!!! ROMAN REIGNS HAS BEATEN BRAUN STROWMAN!!! Roman celebrates and gets up out of there. Strowman gets mad and starts destroying everything. Braun snatches Mauro up and slings him in the ring, before grabbing Miz and slamming him through the announce table. He picks up Corey "OH YOU HAVE A CONCUSSION?! TAKE THIS!!" BRAUN HEADBUTTS COREY AND DROPS HIM ON HIS HEAD!! Strowman picks up the announce table and TOSSES IT OVER IN THE TOP ROPE AT MAURO RANALLO!! BRAUN STROWMAN HAS SNAPPED!! "TRIPLE H!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

We are shown the bracket for the KOTR tournament with no announcers talking as they're all laid out.

-John Cena defeated Seth Rollins

-Roman Reigns defeated Braun Strowman

-Up Next: AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode

-Later: Samoa Joe vs. Dean Ambrose

Backstage Segment: Dusty Rhodes tries to talk to Cody and tells him he loves him and he supports whatever he wanted to do. He tells Cody to just not turn his back on the family. "You're right Dad, I wouldn't turn my back on family (CODY KICKS DUSTY IN THE STOMACH)...BECAUSE I'LL RATHER BEAT YOUR OLD
FAT ASS FACE TO FACE LIKE A MAN..GET UP!!" CODY IS ATTACKING DUSTY!! GOLDUST MAKES THE SAVE AND IS BEATING THE HELL OUT OF CODY!! Cody runs away. Goldust checks on Dusty to end the segment.

AJ Styles music hits and he's out next to a big pop, in action against former best friend Bobby Roode.

(Commercial Break)

When we come back, Bobby Roode's theme begins to play to a big pop and he's ready for action. Christian Cage and BJ Whitmer makes their way out to take over commentary duty.

(King of the Ring for the WCWFIWGP Undisputed Title)(Quarter Finals Match)
AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode
- This went for 13 minutes, great action with AJ Styles going over with Styles Clash. Afterwards, Bobby Roode refused a handshake and left pissed off.

Still to come, The Rock and Roman Reigns gets face to face.

Up Next: Samoa Joe vs. Dean Ambrose

Samoa Joe's music hits and he's out first as we head to break.

(Commercial Break)

Dean Ambrose is out next and here we go...

(King of the Ring for the WCWFIWGP Undisputed Title)(Quarter) Samoa Joe vs. Dean Ambrose
- This one was a brawl with Joe mainly dominant, but Ambrose putting in work too. Joe chokes out Ambrose to win with Coquina Clutch in 9 minutes.

-AJ Styles defeated Bobby Roode

-Samoa Joe defeated Dean Ambrose

We now know we have two mega matches for the Semi-Finals. Can John Cena retain the WCWFIWGP Undisputed Championship? Well first he has to get by this man...In the main event of Rock Bottom III, John Cena faced off against Roman Reigns, defending the title and lost, in the rematch John Cena defeated Roman Reigns. But the fact remains, John Cena has never defeated Roman Reigns clean. Can he? We'll find out next week. As well as this, talk about one of the most legendary rivalries of the 2000's, AJ Styles does battle with Samoa Joe. Both of those matches will next week as part of the semi-finals and finals of the KOTR tournament, but up next...Finn Bálor has a message. What will it be?! We'll find out next!

(Commercial Break)

Finn Bálor makes his way out as fans chant for "Undertaker" and "We Want Sting!" Finn tells them it's been 5 months and to get over it already. He says "The Undertaker isn't coming back because I killed his character and his spirit and if you don't believe me, check out the Stone Cold Podcast on the WCWF Network. Last week, I broke Sting's neck and I'm damn proud of myself. Who else can say in the same year, they retired The Undertaker and ended his undefeated 24-0 streak, took out Sting, broke Jeff Hardy, and demolished Shawn Michaels?! No one. With that being said, come Survivor Series: The Bottom Line, no matter who the WCWF Undisputed Champion is, they have a demon in their forecas.." "About that" BJ Whitmer gets up from the announce table to interrupt "Look Finn, When I did what I did last year in an attempt to turn you into a demon, I didn't expect for it to go this far. Look, I just wanted you to reach and fufill your potential. Finn come back, deep down you're still in there. We all know it and see it!!! COME BACK! We want the man that made you who you are. This isn't fun anymore! Please do it for your fans that you once called "Bálor Club." Finn Bálor, we can all see it. You're not even having fun. Forget about this persona and let the real Finn Bálor shine through. If you want do it for me, do it for the kid sitting in the front row that looked up to the real Finn Bálor and misses his hero. Finn.." Finn cuts him off, "LOOK, this is who I am now!! You're were right all along and I owe you respect for making me realize the dark side was the right side. So with that respect, I'll allow you to leave because you have one option and that's to GET THE HELL OUTTA MY RING!!" BJ tells Finn, "I'm not leaving this ring until we get the real Finn Bálor back.." Finn kicks BJ in the gut and dropkicks him through the middle rope, Finn hits the ropes and dives onto BJ and starts unleashing hell on him. Finn hits Coup De Grace to the back of the skull of BJ Whitmer from the apron.

(WCWF Unforgiven Promo)

When we come back, A limo is shown pulling up and it's The Rock. ROMAN REIGNS AMBUSHES ROCK AT HIS LIMO AND STARTS ATTACKING HIM!! Security pulls Reigns off as Rock goes running back and then stops ans starts talking stuff before yelling for his music to be hit.
"IF YA SME-ELL!!.." The Rock's music hits and he makes his way out and this is next.

(Survivor Series: The Bottom Line, Shawn Michaels versus The Rock Promo)

The Rock's music starts playing and he makes his way out to a mixed reaction of mainly boo's. "FINALLY!!....FINALLY!!...FINALLY!! The Rock said FINALLY!!! The Rock can do this all night. FINALLY!!!.. Let The Rock get this straight..you go from the dominance of Bruno Sammartino, to "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan, to the badass and game changing "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, to the electricity of The Rock, to the never say die, never give up inspirational John Cena, all the way to... Roman Reigns? Roman Reigns, the weakest member of that faction known as The Shield, the guy who is going to carry this company into the ground. You're actually cheering Roman Reigns over The Rock? it's funny because you were all just booing him last Sunday at The Bash. Let's be real Roman Reigns is nothing more than a corporately created, cheap ass, carbon copy of The Rock and John Cena smashed into one. Problem is, he doesn't have even a quarter of the talent either of us have. Ya see, before The Rock came out the little smug bitch took it upon his self to attack The Rock as he was getting out of his 5 million dollar limo. So let's see how tough Roman Reigns really is. Roman why don't you try that stunt again, men to men, face to face. Hit his music. Show us Roman Reigns! Matter a fact somebody write it in his script in action parenthesis. He seems to only know how to work when it's written in a special little script designed for .." Roman Reigns music cuts Rock off, and REIGNS CHARGES DOWN THE RAMP!! SECURITY SURROUNDS ROCK AND THE RING!!! Roman is pissed as fans boo Rock and chants "ROMAN!" Roman grabs a mic. Rock: "Do us all a favor and sit that down and don't embarrass yourse.." "Shut up Rock!" Roman cuts him off. "You call me out for a fight and hide behind security. Let's get rid of security and LET'S FIGHT LIKE MEN!" Rock: "Look Roman, you don't wanna fight The Rock, but you do want answers. The Rock didn't get to give you answers. This security team is here for your protection because you're not as tough as you portray. You play a character, The Rock's lives this life. Let's talk like men, then we'll decide when it's time to fight." Roman: "Let's talk. Get rid of security I ain't gonna hit you..yet. Let's hear what you gotta say. Go head, explain why my so called cousin, who's been like an older brother to me would come and ruin the biggest moment of my career, the biggest moment of my life. I defeat the great John Cena in a match many felt would have been the passing of the torch. Confetti rains down, pyro explodes, then The Rock's music hits. You make your way out and raise my hand, I felt it doesn't get any bigger than this, this is my moment. Next thing you know, I'm nine feet in the air, my back hits the canvas, I wake up, the show is over, productions cleaning up in an empty arena as I'm confused and wondering if this was all just a dream. Mark Carrano hands me my newly won WCWF Championship and says "Ugh sorry man, we had no clue that would happen." Next night on Rampage, I'm told I would be facing Sami Zayn in a match to unify both titles, AJ Styles comes out and gets involve, the match is made a triple threat and you cost me that match thinking it was for the title. Cena captilized, revealed he was the General Manager and that he was taking his title rematch. So not only did you take away the biggest moment of my career, the very next night you cost me my title. Rock, you tried to cost me my livelyhood and my status as the face of this company, and the more I talk about it, the more pissed I get. All I wanna know is why?!" Rock: "You wanna know why? Roman Reigns" Rock interrupts. "Why? Because listen to you, you're soft as hell. You come out here living this Samoan Badass gimmick. Roman, I was the original Samoan Badass, I made it famous. The difference between me and you is that's who I am. You're not a Samoan Badass, You're a soft ass Samoan Bitch. (Roman goes at Rock and security steps in between) Look at ya, you can't handle the truth so you go to fight. Let The Rock bust you with some truth, You wanna be The Rock so bad it's sad, you even stole The People's Elbow. The Rock never gave it to you, ya lying bitch. Roman Reigns, you don't wanna fight The Rock and you know it. Save the act, because you're soft as baby dick. You know I'd whip your ass, you don't wanna fight The Rock." Reigns: "Prove that I'm soft then, prove that you'll whoop my ass then. Prove it!" Roman interrupts. "Let's get rid of security and whoop my ass then. I've waited 5 months, I'm not waiting any longer. F*** out my way (Roman slings two security guards out of his way and now Rock and Reigns are face to face as fans chant "ROMAN!") In your face like a men and you ain't bout that action after all those threats, Rock you're showing the entire 614 who's really the Samoan Bitch. (Drops mic)" Rock starts talking in a low tone "There's no bitch in The Rock's blood and you know this. You wanna fight? Let's do it, LET'S DO IT!! LET'S DO IT!! Security get the hell out of the way. (Rock removes his T-Shirt.) The Rock and Roman Reigns is gonna fight, we're gonna throw hands...but not tonight! If The Rock and Roman Reigns are gonna fight they need a bigger stage. I'm not talking free TV, I'm not talking Unforgiven, or No Mercy. A match of this magnitude is too big for any other event than ROCK BOTTOM IV LIVE IN THE UK. What do you say? You stay out of my business, I stay out of yours until after Royal Rumble. What do you say?! (Smacks the mic on Roman's chest.)" Reigns: "The best thing you've said all night. Roman Reigns versus The Rock at Rock Bottom IV in a match where icons collide. Let's do it! Until then, I stay out of your business and you stay out of mine. (Roman backs up) Oh and just one more thing Rock. YOU ARE MY BUSINESS BITCH!!..." SPEAARRR TO THE ROCK!!! ROMAN REIGNS SENDS THE FIRST OFFICIAL SHOT AND IT'S OFFICIAL ROMAN REIGNS VERSUS THE ROCK IS GOING DOWN LIVE IN THE UK!!! ROCK BOTTOM IV!! SUNDAY APRIL 1ST 2018!! LET'S NOT FORGET NEXT WEEK KING OF THE RING SEMI FINALS AND FINALS FOR THE WCWFIWGP UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP, JOHN CENA VERSUS ROMAN REIGNS, AJ STYLES VERSUS SAMOA JOE!! THANK YOUR FOR JOINING US LIVE ON MONDAY NIGHT RAMPAGE!!

noimage_poster.jpg

BREAKING: NEW JAPAN, WCWF PARTNERSHIP OVER ALREADY! HOW DOES THIS AFFECT JOHN CENA AND CODE 5?

WCWF and New Japan Pro Wrestling's deal is already over for a very silly reason. There were rumors that New Japan wasn't happy with WCWF putting "WCWF" instead of "IWGP" first in the name "WCWFIWGP Undisputed Championship." New Japan felt it was disrespectful given the long rich history of the title. Original plans called for a full on invasion angle that would've saw the company merge down the line.

Following the rumors, WCWF have removed all "IWGP" and "New Japan Pro Wrestling" references from the company website. This does not affect John Cena as he is legitimately a free agent. Cena has been defending both titles separately at live events. Cena has been defending the IWGP Heavyweight Championship at week house shows and at New Japan's Saturday Night John Cena live events against the likes of Vader, Kenny OMEGA, Jushin Thunder Liger, Antonio Inoki, Batista, Brock Lesnar, and Cesaro. Cena has been defending the WCWF Undisputed Championship at live events against the likes of AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Dusty Rhodes, Chris Hero, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins. Cena has been working through a number of injuries as of late.

As for WCWF and IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champions 5000, and Briq Romine CODE 5, they are said to be refusing to relinquish IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles. The two are saying they would rather put a team over, or drop them back to War Machine than dropping them without explanation.

wp-1486285123755.jpg

WCWF Monday Night Rampage (9/11/17) (Code 5 Goes Too Far And Gets Too Controversial, Seth Rollins Confronts Shawn Michaels, Braun Strowman Nearly Murders Roman Reigns, 2 Big Returns, Bray Wyatt Defends, Did John Cena Retain?)

latest

(Video tribute to pay respect to the lives lost on September 11th, 2001)

Rampage kicks off with every WCWF Superstar on the stage including John Cena, AJ Styles, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton as Roman Reigns is standing in the ring: "Tonight we pay our respects and mourn the lives lost in the tragic events that took place on September 11th, 2001. Ladies and gentlemen, please rise for the pledge of allegiance and remain standing for a ten bell toll." Roman reads the pledge as the camera's shows people in the arena standing with hands over their hearts and lit candles in the air, before we are sent into a ten bell toll. *Ding *Ding *Ding *Ding..."Bad Boys...What ya gonna do!! When Code 5 comes for you..." CODE 5 interrupts on the tron and Briq gets on the mic: "ARE YOU MOTHERF**KERS SERIOUS?! ITS BEEN DAMN NEAR 20 YEARS GET THE F**K OVER IT ALREADY! TOWERS FELL, THOUSANDS DIED, MILLIONS WERE SAD! BIG F**KING DEAL, THEY WASN'T MEANT TO LIVE NO DAMN W...(video cuts into...)"

(Rampage Intro Video)

Our announce team is shown standing telling us that they deeply apologize for what just took place. Two superstars took it upon themselves to take this as a joke and we as a Federation knew nothing about this. That was not planned, nor was it part of the script. Let's get back to doing what we came here to do and that's entertain each and every one of you.

*Ding Ding Ding* "The following contest is set for one fall is a Semi-Finals match for the 2017 King of the Ring tournament!! Roman Reigns music hits and he makes his way back out as we're shown what happened last week between him and The Rock, the announcers hype up Roman Reigns versus The Rock at Rock Bottom IV before latching on the fact that what were witnessing now is a rematch of the Rock Bottom III main event of a match we thought we would never see, John Cena versus Roman Reigns. "Lose yourself" by Eiminem plays as John Cena makes his way out with the WCWF Undisputed Championship as they inform us Cena lost the IWGP title in a Fatal 4 Way in Japan.

(King of the Ring for the WCWF Undisputed Title) (Semi Finals Match) John Cena vs. Roman Reigns
- WHAT A MATCH!! This went for 15 minutes. Skip to the end, Roman Reigns hit John Cena with a Spear and the fans went nuts. Reigns sets up for a second for good measure. "BRAUUUNNN!!!!!" roars through the arena. BRAUN STROWMAN AMBUSHES ROMAN REIGNS!!! RUNNING POWERSLAM TO ROMAN REIGNS!!! "I'M JUST GETTING STARTED WITH YOU ROMAN REIGNS!!!" Strowman snatches up Cena and slams his body on Reigns and 1..2..3!!! Cena wins and advances to the finals. Braun Strowman isn't done though. Strowman drags Reigns under the bottom rope and SLAMS HIM THROUGH THE LOGOTRON!!! Strowman drags Reigns backstage from there and slings him at a wall. Strowman chokes Roman Reigns up before CHOKESLAMMING HIM ON THE HARD FLOOR!! Strowman walks way as medics check on Reigns as he coughs up blood. Medics puts Roman Reigns on a stretcher and straps him on. BRAUN STROWMAN RUNS BACK AND PUSHES THE STRETCHER AND FLIPS IT OVER A BALCONY!!! ROMAN IS FLATTENED!!! Strowman leaves again as the medics loads him onto an ambulance. BRAUN STROWMAN RUNS BACK!! "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!" Strowman tosses the medics off and starts beating the hell out of Roman Reigns inside the ambulance. BRAUN STROWMAN FLIPS THE AMBULANCE WITH ROMAN REIGNS INSIDE!! OMG!!! "HOLY SHIT!" chants rains throughout the arena. Braun Strowman starts to walk away as more medics drag Reigns out to check on him and he's completely bloodied up and unconscious coughing up blood nonstop. They're scared Roman is gonna die and begs for more help to be called. STROWMAN GOES BACK AND POWERSLAMS ROMAN ON TOP OF THE AMBULANCE!! Strowman grabs Roman by his neck and starts dragging him out of the arena.

(Commercial Break)

When we come back, Braun Strowman is dragging Reigns by his neck moving towards a bridge as security and medics begs him to stop. STROWAN SLINGS REIGNS OVER THE BRIDGE INTO A RIVER!!! OH MY GOSH!!! STROWMAN STARTS TOSSING SECURITY AND MEDICAL STAFF INTO RIVER AS WELL!! Some lady starts calling the police and STROWMAN THROWS HER IN THE RIVER AS WELL!! "NOW I'M FINISHED WITH YOU!!"

(WCWF Unforgiven Promo)

"There's only one...Cody!" Cody's 2011 theme (when he had that mask) hits and out comes "The American Nightmare" in a suit accompanied by Brandi.

Cody /w/ Brandi vs. Michael Bennett
- Cody wins in 12 minutes with Cross Rhodes. After the match, Cody continued the attack.. (Gong) Goldust music hits and he made his way out to make the save as Cody and Brandi run off. Goldust: "This is how you do us Cody?! Look I know things were rough but Dad's in the hospital because of you. You disowned us, made fun of us, you, and attacked Dad. Cody if this is how you wanna play, then no more treating you like baby brother. It's time we fight like two grown men and I beat some respect into you. I know you can hear me from the back. Cody versus Dustin at WCWF Unforgiven. What's it gonna be?!"

Goldust has laid down the challenge, but let's take you back to what happened last week...

--------------------------------------------
|Video Replay: Last week ▶(King of the Ring for the WCWFIWGP Undisputed Title) (Quarter Finals Match) John Cena vs. Seth Rollins◀ Last Week- The end of the match: Seth Rollins hits a Buckle Bomb on Cena, follows it up with a high knee to the face and begins to set up for the Curb Stomp, Seth goes for it...SWEET CHIN MUSIC OUT OF NOWHERE!!! SHAWN MICHAELS IS HERE AND HAS JUST ABSOLUTELY BLASTED SETH ROLLINS!!!! Cena makes the cover in disbelief and 1..2..3!!! Afterwards, Shawn Michaels is still standing there and starts tuning up the band..AND A SECOND ONE!! Shawn looks back from the ramp

[Why Shawn? Why?] Coming up next, Shawn Michaels explains to us why he cost Seth Rollins a shot at becoming WCWF Champion once again.

(Commercial Break)

Shawn Michaels music hits and he makes way out to a mixed reaction. Shawn stands in the center of the ring as fans chant "Why Shawn? Why?" Shawn Michaels: "Everybody's asking why, why would Shawn Michaels superkick Seth Rollins? Was there beef? Why Shawn why? Let me tell ya, I absolutely respect Seth Rollins ability in the ring. There's no beef between me and Seth Rollins, it's nothing personal. I said if I'm going out, I'm going out in a blaze of freaking glory and I'm going out against the very best in the business and that starts with Seth "Freaking" Rollins..." Seth Rollins music hits to a big pop and he makes his way out. Shawn Michaels a handshake but Seth looks at it and ignores it and gets on the mic. "Only reason your head isn't through that mat right now is because of the respect I have for you. You talk about going out against the very best and wanting to face me before you fully retire, there was soooo many ways you could've want about that. As long as you've been on the business, and as many times as you been champion, you of all people should understand how stupid your move was last week. Hell, if you were going to do your whole attack bit, it should've been after I won the WCWF Undisputed Title. But the fact remains, you didn't have to attack me period. Two weeks ago, you called out and challenged The Rock, and then you teamed with him after Rampage went off the air and challenged for the WCWF World Tag Titles. Yet, Shawn Michaels never attacked The Rock to set up for a blockbuster match at Survivor Series. So why in the hell would Shawn Michaels attacks Seth Rollins instead of just calling him out to set up for a blockbuster match?" Shawn: "Because I wanted to fight the very best and lately you haven't been nowhere near as good as you once were. You've been phoning it in alot as of late and that's not who I wanna fight. I wanna have the very best match on the card at every show on my way out. Seth Rollins, we have potiential to create the very best match of all-time and I personally don't feel like you don't even realize your potential anymore. Seth, I've been there at a point where you are where I lost my smile. Taking away the thing you wanted most was what I felt I needed to do to light that fire back into you." Seth: "Shawn, you don't understand you didn't just light a fire, YOU LIT A FREAKING TORCH FOR YOUR OWN CAREER!! There's not going to be no Rock versus Shawn Michaels at Survivor Series. There won't be none of that. I said I wouldn't put you down tonight because of the respect I have with you. But respect?... THERE'S NO RESPECT WHEN YOUR ACTIONS ARE UNFORGIVEN!! I SAY WE MAKE THIS DREAM MATCH HAPPEN..AND WE DO THIS AT... WCWF UNFORGIVEN IN 3 WEEKS!! LET'S DO IT!" Shawn: "just what I've been waiting for that question right there. SETH ROLLINS, SHAWN MICHAELS, WCWF UNFORGIVEN!! SETH KEEP THAT FIRE LIT AND BOTTLE IT UP AND BRING IT TO DETROIT IN 3 WEEKS!! HELL, LET'S LIGHT THAT FIRE EVEN MORE..." SWEET CHIN MUSIC TO SETH ROLLINS!!! Shawn Michaels stands over Seth Rollins with a blank look in his face looking down at him briefly before leaning down and saying on the mic in a low tone..."At Unforgiven, bring the Seth Rolllins that puts on 5 star matches or don't show up at all." Shawn drops the mic on Seth's chest as his music plays and he walks down the ramp as the broadcast team hype this up as a match that can main event any Rock Bottom, and it's coming early at Unforgiven.

Coming up next, we're gonna keep the ball rolling with... Hold on wait a minute we're getting word that...

Outside of the arena, Braun Strowman is walking back to the arena and I guess he's headed to ringside.

(Commercial Break)

"BRAUUNNN!!" Braun Strowman makes his way out and immediately snatches Corey Graves up by his neck and proceeds to choke him on the announce table. BRAUN STROWMAN IS CHOKING COREY GRAVES OUT!!! "IS THIS CALLED FOR HUH?! IS THIS CALLED FOR?! YOU WANNA RUN YOUR MOUTH?! DIE FOR IT!!!" Corey Graves passes out. Mauro yells "OH MY GOSH..Is he..Is he dead?!" Braun: "YOU WANNA FIND OUT?!" BRAUN SNATCHES MAURO UP BY HIS NECK AND CHOKESLAMS HIM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE!! "HOW BOUT YOU MIZ?!" Miz yells he was good and retired. "THOUGHT SO, COWARD!!" Braun starts to leave. "..It's time to play the game..." TRIPLE H IS BACK!!! TRIPLE H GOES RIGHT AFTER STROWMAN!! TRIPLE H IS BEATING THE HELL OUT OF STROWMAN!! STROWMAN RETREATS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS CAREER! Triple H grabs a mic: "BRAUN STROWMAN YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE TOO MANY TIMES..NOW IT'S TIME YOU MEET THE CEREBAL ASSASIN...AT UNFORGIVEN IN THE VERY FIRST EVER ONE ON ONE ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH!!!!" (Drops mic.) "It's all about the game and how you.." TALK ABOUT BLOCKBUSTER!! UNFORGIVEN IS ALREADY FEELING LIKE ROCK BOTTOM COME EARLY!! Speaking of which, later tonight we have a triple threat match to determine who will face Bray Wyatt for the Intercontinental Championship at Unforgiven, but coming up next it's our second semi finals match. Talk about one of the biggest rivalries of the 2000's, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, it happens in 4 minutes.

(Commercial Break)

AJ Styles music hits and the former World Heavyweight Champion it out first...BOBBY ROODE AMBUSHES AJ STYLES ON STAGE WITH A CLOTHESLINE!! "YOU TOOK MY OPPORTUNITY AWAY FROM ME!! YOU'RE GREEDY!! YOU HAD IT ALL AND YOU HAD TO STOP MY SHINE!!" Bobby hits a ROODE DDT!! tosses AJ down the ramp and heads to the back as Samoa Joe's solo theme hits and he makes his way out walking past Bobby Roode with a mean stare in his eyes. The ref waits for AJ to fully recover before starting this one.

(King of the Ring for the WCWF Undisputed Title) (Semi Finals Match) AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe
- Joe off the gate with some jabs on AJ. This match went for 12 minutes with Joe looking like an absolute monster. AJ started to come back at the end, but Joe countered a Phenomenal Forearm with a Coquina Clutch and AJ went to bed. SAMOA JOE HAS DEFEATED AJ STYLES!! Samoa Joe's journey back to the top of the mountain starts tonight. Samoa Joe's music hits as he leaves down the ramp.

Quarter:

-Up Next: AJ Styles defeated. Bobby Roode

-Samoa Joe defeated Dean Ambrose

Semi:

-John Cena defeated Roman Reigns

-Samoa Joe defeated AJ Styles

And with that we now know, it's gonna be John Cena versus Samoa Joe for the WCWF Undisputed Title later tonight in the 2017 King of the Ring finals.

Bobby Roode comes back on stage laughing at AJ's misfortune as AJ Styles slowly recovers.

Backstage: "The American Nightmare" Cody: "Goldust came out there earlier tonight to try and steal my spotlight. It's time I finish the entire Rhode's family off. Hopefully, Dusty dies in the hospital, meanwhile there's Goldust. At Unforgiven, Cody versus Dustin Rhodes, and once I beat you..you dry up the face paint and your hang up your boots because your career...will be over!!

Up next: WCWF United Statrs and Intercontinental Champion Bray Wyatt has something to say to potential challengers fpt Unforgiven.

(Commercial Break)

(Wyatt Scare)
Bray Wyatt makes his way out, set to make his statement without Abyss, Bo, and obviously Joe. JASON JORDAN AMBUSHES BRAY WYATT ON STAGE WITH A GERMAN SUPLEX AND A SECOND ONE!! JORDAN WITH AN OVERHEAD BELLY TO BELLY!! "I KNOW YOU ATTACKED KURT!! AND FOR KURT ANGLE I WANT A SHOT TONIGHT AT THAT US TITLE!!" ABYSS AND BO WYATT JUMPS JASON JORDAN!! Bray Wyatt: "Stop let him go. Jason Jordan, kid you got heart. But that heart is gonna get you hurt. You know I didn't attack Kurt. Jason, we both know I didn't attack Kurt now don't we? But I see what you're doing and I respect it. You want a shot at the US Title?! Then step up...RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW IN WASHINGTON DC!!! Pick yourself up son, because you're in for a long night."

(Commercial Break)

(WCWF United States Title) Bray Wyatt vs. Jason Jordan- When we come back, this match is in progress with Bray Wyatt having Jason Jordan in a rest hold. Jason Jordan fights out of it and hits a Military Gutwrench Suplex. Jason spears Wyatt in the corner and hits a Northern Lights Suplex and bridges into a second for a 2 count. Jason Jordan starts to dominate Bray with loads of different Suplex's but ultimately Bray would put him away with Sister Abigail for 1..2..3!! After the match, Bray Wyatt would lift Jordan up by his hand and hug him and says he had heart and he was talented. Bray offers him another shot at Unforgiven before hitting him with Sister Abigail. (Wyatt Scare)

"Earlier tonight, Code 5 kicked the show off in the most controversial way. Due to that controversy, we will not show a replay. But the livelihood of this very program all depends on what's next. Code 5 is set to issue an apology to the entire United States of America and that's next!!!"

(Commercial Break)

"Bad boys what you gonna.." Code 5's theme song hits and the two make their way out through the crowd on motorcycles to hella boo's. Some smarks started "Y'ALL N***A'S SAVAGE!" chant. 5000: "I KNOW DAMN WELL EVERY F**KING CRACKER IN THIS CROWD USING THE TERM "N***A" BETTER SHUT THAT SHIT THE F**K UP (Fans boo) LOOK WE'RE SUPPOSED TO COME OUT HERE AND APOLOGIZE RIGHT? WELL ON BEHALF OF 5000, BRIQ ROMINE, AND CODE 5, WE APOLOGIZE TO EACH AND EVERY FAN IN WASHINGTON D.C (Fans cheer), WATCHING AT HOME, TO THE USA NETWORK, WCWF OFFICIALS, AND THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. (Fans clap) WE APOLOGIZE... WE APOLOGIZE THAT THIS COUNTRY IS FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF SOFT ASS SENSITIVE PUNK ASS BITCHES, WE APOLOGIZE THAT AMERICA HAS GONE SOFT! WE APOLOGIZE AMERICA WENT FROM SHAMING SILLY F****TS AND DIKES TO EMBRACING THEM DISGUSTING MENTALLY CHALLENGED MOTHERF**KERS. LATELY I'M STARTING TO THINK THE WHOLE COUNTRY'S TAKING D**K. WE APOLOGIZE THAT WE'RE FINNA SQUASH SOME KIDS DREAM RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE TO THE FIVE YEAR OLD LITTLE MEXICAN MOTHERF**KER IN THE CROWD WITH THE SIGN SAYING "FUTURE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" ON HIS SHIRT. YOU STUPID MOTHERF**KER YOU CAN'T BE PRESIDENT, YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA BE DEPORTED AFTER THIS BROADCAST AND THAT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!! ITS YOUR SORRY ASS DADDY'S FAULT FOR JUMPING THAT BORDER 5 YEARS AGO! DON'T CRY MAN THE F**K UP!!" Briq: "THEN SPEAKING OF F****TS 5, LOOK AT THIS MOTHERF**KER RIGHT HERE DRESSED LIKE A BITCH. YOU WERE BORN WITH A D**K, OWN THAT SHIT CUDDY. TAKE THAT WIG OFF BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE ADAM'S APPLE." 5000: "THEN THERE'S YOU. YOU GOT BIG DREAMS HUH?! WELL ALLOW ME TO END THAT LITTLE FAIRY TALE AND TELL YOU, YOU'RE NOT GOING FAR IN LIFE BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO DAMN SCARED TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF. IF I TELL YOU TO KILL YOURSELF OR IMMA SLAP THE TASTE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. CHANCES ARE YOUR SKINNY ASS IS GONNA GET SO SCARED YOU'RE ACTUALLY GONNA GO DO IT, NOT REALIZING THAT I'M STILL GONNA SLAP THE F**K OUT OF YOU FOR BEING STUPID ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY DO IT! (Kid gets up crying ready to run) SIT THE F**K DOWN IT'S JUST A PROMO!! THEN THERE'S OLD BITCH UP THERE IN THE TOP ROW FINGERING HERSELF TO EVERY WORD THAT COMES OUT OF OUR MOUTH LIKE A SICK ASS BITCH! WE'RE YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE YOUR DAMN GRANDKIDS YOU NASTY BITCH! TALKING SHIT GETS YOU TURNED ON HUH?! THE OLD BITCH AIN'T GONNA LIVE PAST THIS BROADCAST SO DO US A FAVOR AND KILL OVER RIGHT NOW YOU UGLY MOTHERF**KER! (Some fat guy attempts to jump the barricade) SIT YO FAT ASS DOWN BEFORE I F**K YOU UP!!.." Enzo & Cass music cuts them off to the biggest pop they've ever recieved!!

Enzo Amore: "MY NAME IS ENZO AMORE, AND I'M A CERTIFIED G AND A BONAFIDE THUG..." 5000: "WOAH WOAH WOAH. A THUG?! THIS IS THE PART WHERE THESE FANS TURN ON THE GOOD GUYS FOR THE BAD GUYS BECAUSE EVERYBODY NOT LIVING UNDER A ROCK KNOWS THE STORY THAT HAPPENED BACKSTAGE AT EXTREME RULES WHEN MY TAG TEAM PARTNER BRIQ ROMINE WHOOPED YOUR LITTLE SCRAWNY ASS!! (Fans cheer) WIPE THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FACE BIG CAST , HOW THAT ARM DOING AFTER I SNAPPED YOUR SHIT TO PIECES?! (Fans: "OOHHH") DON'T TELL ME YOU TWO ARE GONNA BE THE TEAM TO CHALLENGE US TONIGHT?! OF ALL THE TEAMS, YOU TWO?! WE WANT REAL COMPETITION!! BUT IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT, IT'S WHAT YOU'RE GONNA GET! ME AND BRIQ ROMINE ARE ABOUT TO FINISH WHAT WE STARTED BACKSTAGE AT EXTREME RULES!!" (Drops mic.)

(WCWF World Tag Team Championships) CODE 5 vs. Enzo & Cass
- Fans booed Code 5 ruthlessly as they beat the hell out of Enzo & Cass. The finish saw Code 5 win with Briq lifting Enzo up for a Powerbomb and 5000 SPRINGBOARDING OFF THE ROPES INTO A SKULLCRACKER OF SNATCHING ENZO DOWN 7 FEET IN THE AIR, SOME INSANE SELLING FROM ENZO!! for the 1..2..3!!! Code 5 retains and the fans are cheering them going nuts. After the match, 5000 went over and whispered something to the kids he disrespected and hugged them. As they were walking down the ramp, Briq questions 5000's actions as 5000 downplays it as they head to the back arguing.

Up Next: IC Title #1 contendership is up for grabs.

Backstage: Briq is still questioning 5000, and 5000 says he was just telling the kids he couldn't stand them and was trying to rob them. Briq says that better be it or they was gonna have a problem. 5000 backhands Briq and asks him who the hell he thought he was talking to and tells him to get it together because he couldn't stand the fans no more than you can. Briq threatens that if 5000 ever slapped him again they would have a problem. 5000 tells Briq to check his ego or he would f**k him up like he used to back in the day, and says that they was about to go get drunk at the club. Briq says he had better plans and says "Let's head to Japan now and pay War Machine a little visit next week." Some groupies approaches and says they love controversial and outrages men. 5000: "After we handle our business with these beautiful women and on this good 9/11 bomb that p**y."

(Commercial Break)

Shinsuke Nakamura's music hits and he makes his way out first.

*Ding Ding Ding* "The following contest is a triple threat match set for one fall is to determine the #1 contenders for the Intercontinental Championship at WCWF Unforgiven!!

(Commercial Break)

When we come back, Dean Ambrose music hits and he makes his way out. After that Bobby Roode's music hits but he never shows up. We're shown something going on backstage, AJ STYLES IS BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF BOBBY ROODE!! Security pulls AJ off and escorts him out of the arena. Bobby Roode is laid out with a bloody forehead. We are told this will now be a one on one.

(#1 Contender for IC Title at Unforgiven) Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Dean Ambrose
- 14 minute matchup and this was incredible right here. Ambrose gave Nakamura a fight but the former WCWF Champion fell to Kinshasha. Nakamura gets the biggest win of his WCWF career. Nakamura celebrated (Wyatt scare) Bray Wyatt would appear in a pre-recorded video clapping. (Wyatt Scare)
|Video Replay: Earlier tonight: ▶
(King of the Ring for the WCWFIWGP Undisputed Title) (Semi Finals Match) John Cena vs. Roman Reigns◀ Earlier tonight- The end of the match, Roman Reigns hit John Cena with a Spear and the fans went nuts. Reigns sets up for a second for good measure. "BRAUUUNNN!!!!!" roars through the arena. BRAUN STROWMAN AMBUSHES ROMAN REIGNS!!! RUNNING POWERSLAM TO ROMAN REIGNS!!! "I'M JUST GETTING STARTED WITH YOU ROMAN REIGNS!!!" Strowman snatches up Cena and slams his body on Reigns and 1..2..3!!! Braun Strowman isn't done though. Strowman drags Reigns under the bottom rope and SLAMS HIM THROUGH THE LOGOTRON!!! Strowman drags Reigns backstage from there and slings him at a wall. Strowman chokes Roman Reigns up before CHOKESLAMMING HIM ON THE HARD FLOOR!! Strowman walks way as medics check on Reigns as he coughs up blood. Medics puts Roman Reigns on a stretcher and straps him on. BRAUN STROWMAN RUNS BACK AND PUSHES THE STRETCHER AND FLIPS IT OVER A BALCONY!!! ROMAN IS FLATTENED!!! Strowman leaves again as the medics loads him onto an ambulance. BRAUN STROWMAN RUNS BACK!! "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!" Strowman tosses the medics off and starts beat in the hell out of Roman Reigns inside the ambulance. BRAUN STROWMAN FLIPS THE AMBULANCE WITH ROMAN REIGNS INSIDE!! Braun Strowman starts to walk away as more medics drag Reigns out to check on him and he's completely bloodied up and unconscious coughing up blood nonstop. They're scared Roman is gonna die and begs for more help to be called. STROWMAN GOES BACK AND POWERSLAMS ROMAN ON TOP OF THE AMBULANCE!! Strowman grabs Roman by his neck and starts dragging him out of the arena. (Transition effect) Braun Strowman is dragging Reigns by his neck moving towards a bridge as security and medics begs him to stop. STROWAN SLINGS REIGNS OVER THE BRIDGE INTO A RIVER!!!

Then this happened:
"BRAUUNNN!!" Braun Strowman makes his way out and immediately snatches Corey Graves up by his neck and proceeds to choke him on the announce table. BRAUN STROWMAN IS CHOKING COREY GRAVES OUT!!! "IS THIS CALLED FOR HUH?! IS THIS CALLED FOR?! YOU WANNA RUN YOUR MOUTH?! DIE FOR IT!!!" Corey Graves passes out. Mauro yells "OH MY GOSH..Is he..Is he dead?!" Braun: "YOU WANNA FIND OUT?!" BRAUN SNATCHES MAURO UP BY HIS NECK AND CHOKESLAMS HIM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE!! "..It's time to play the game..." TRIPLE H IS BACK!!! TRIPLE H GOES RIGHT AFTER STROWMAN!! TRIPLE H IS BEATING THE HELL OUT OF STROWMAN!! STROWMAN RETREATS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS CAREER! Triple H grabs a mic: "BRAUN STROWMAN YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE TOO MANY TIMES..NOW IT'S TIME YOU MEET THE CEREBAL ASSASIN...AT UNFORGIVEN IN THE VERY FIRST EVER ONE ON ONE ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH!!!!" (Drops mic.) "It's all about the game and how you.."

[We can now confirm]
Braun Strowman versus Triple H will take place at Unforgiven inside the first ever singles Elimination Chamber match. Right now an update on Roman Reigns, he has been rescued out of the river and was taken to a local medical facility where we have learned that he's suffered broken ribs, a broken back, an concussion. Up next, Chad Gable has challenged The Greatest Team That Ever Lived to a Handicapped match. Is he crazy?!

(Commercial Break)

(2-on-1 Handicapped Match) The Greatest Team That Ever Lived (Chris Jericho and Austin Aries) vs. Chad Gable
- Gable started out taking the fight and using his Amateur background against his opponents until Jericho and Aries ganged up on him and started jumping him. From there the two had fun tagging in and out destroying Gable until Jericho finally pinned Gable following a brutal looking Brainbuster-Codebreaker combo for 3. After the match, the two continued the assault as fans chanted for Jason Jordan in hope of a babyface turn and American Alpha reunion for the latter, who never showed. Jericho and Aries continued the assault as they mocked the fans. Jericho yells "HE'S NOT COMING OUT HERE YOU STUPID IDIOT!!"..(Pyro explodes) "AIN'T NO STOPPING ME NO!!.." OH MY GOSH!! SHELTON BENJAMIN IS BACK!! THE FANS COME UNGLUED!! SHELTON CLOTHESLINES ARIES ON THE RAMP, SUPLEX'S JERICHO IN THE RING!! JERICHO AND ARIES ARE IN RETREAT!! "AIN'T NO STOPPING ME NO!!.." Shelton is helping up Gable and checking on him.

Coming up next, for all the marbles and the WCWF Championship, John Cena versus Samoa Joe in the King of the Ring finals.

(Commercial Break)
(Randy Orton acoustic theme plays, Randy Orton returns soon promo)

"Ladies and gentlemen, CM Punk has indeed been injured at last Sunday's Bash PPV.

(King of the Ring for the WCWF Undisputed Title) (Finals Match) John Cena vs. Samoa Joe- This was a 14 minute match with Joe mainly dominant. While it was still great, Cena looked physically exhausted. Skip to the end, John Cena started to comeback and despite being a heel, hit his infamous 5 moves of doom comeback. Unfortunately for Cena, Joe would get right back up from the FU and hit a Muscle Buster for a 2 count. Joe would pick Cena back up and lock in the Coquina Clutch...CENA'S FADING!! CENA'S FADING!! CENA SUPERMAN'S JOE UP...BUT NO JOE CHOKES CENA OUT WITH THE COQUINA CLUTCH!! CENA PASSES OUT AND SAMOA JOE IS THE NEW WCWF CHAMPION!!!!! THIS PLACE JUST CAME UNGLUED!! HOLY SHIT! DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!! JOE HAS DEFEATED JOHN CENA TO WIN HIS FIRST WCWF CHAMPIONSHIP!! Joe celebrates after the match with the title. Joe helps Cena up and offers a handshake. Cena slaps Joe's hand in a heel like way before smiling and hugging him. John Cena raises Samoa Joe's hand up and whispers to him that he deserved it. Joe thanks Cena and hugs him again as pyro and confetti exploded. Samoa Joe walks down the ramp as Cena sits in the corner and soaks it in with tears in his eyes. Cena stands up as the fans cheer and he takes off his "The Greatest" wristband and sits it in the center before looking around the arena as they chant "Thank You Cena!" John Cena smiles as his classic "The Time Is Now" theme plays from the beginning. Cena leaves the ring and walks down the ramp as our broadcast team is shown standing clapping wondering if this could be the end of John Cena. Cena stops at the top of the ramp and looks back and smiles at the fans and does his infamous "Hustle, Loyalty, Respect" handpose as fans continue to chant "Thank You Cena" as Rampage fades off the air.

To everyone that's supported the WCWF, I thank you. I'm clearing doing a TERRIBLE job with this as I'm consistently told around here. I don't know whether that's actually true...or people is just trying to get under my skin. Whatever the case may be, it worked. There's a reason I'm barely on here these days and that's not just because I have a busy life, but also because I got tired of being unwarranted disrespect. We have some incredible admins on this site don't get me wrong but then you have some that'll disrespect you because you can't snap back without being banned. Don't like that God complex. I'm no bitch and will not be treated as such. I'm nothing but respectful to everyone on here and everytime I log on it's some negative bullshit. The first thing anyone does is insult this paper company. I've been putting hella work into this since 2015, y'all don't see that. Yes! I said paper company because this isn't fantasy booking. I treat this as a real company. There's people I push I would probably never push, there's people I wanna push that doesn't get pushed at all. Why? Because my purpose was to give everyone an alternative to WWE. In three years, I've gotten no respect and I thought that was starting to change...but here's something to remember me by...

To everyone that's supported the WCWF, I thank you. I'm clearing doing a TERRIBLE job with this as I'm consistently told around here. I don't know whether that's actually true...or people is just trying to get under my skin. Whatever the case may be, it worked. There's a reason I'm barely on here these days and that's not just because I have a busy life, but also because I got tired of being unwarranted disrespect. We have some incredible admins on this site don't get me wrong but then you have some that'll disrespect you because you can't snap back without being banned. Don't like that God complex. I'm no bitch and will not be treated as such. I'm nothing but respectful to everyone on here and everytime I log on it's some negative bullshit. The first thing anyone does is insult this paper company. I've been putting hella work into this since 2015, y'all don't see that. Yes! I said paper company because this isn't fantasy booking. I treat this as a real company. There's people I push I would probably never push, there's people I wanna push that doesn't get pushed at all. Why? Because my purpose was to give everyone an alternative to WWE. In three years, I've gotten no respect and I thought that was starting to change...but here's something to remember me by...
Listen me out for once. You're doing good enough. Not terrible by any measure. At least, you're putting so much effort into it. So much that you basically inspired me to start my own FPW. Which I've yet to post. I'm not doing the effort like you did. And to be honest, that much effort is worth appreciating. I couldn't even start my own thing and you're doing this since so many years. Don't care about those beeps who disrespect you. They will remain beep trolls. Keep doing your work. I know that those beeps will target you for sure. But at the end of the day, you're doing SOMETHING GOOD. And they can't so they try to ruin yours work. Ignore the trolls. Because trolls need attention. So, don't give them attention. Continue. For yourself. And for the God above the blue sky. Karma is a lovely thing. Let Karma handle them.

Listen me out for once. You're doing good enough. Not terrible by any measure. At least, you're putting so much effort into it. So much that you basically inspired me to start my own FPW. Which I've yet to post. I'm not doing the effort like you did. And to be honest, that much effort is worth appreciating. I couldn't even start my own thing and you're doing this since so many years. Don't care about those beeps who disrespect you. They will remain beep trolls. Keep doing your work. I know that those beeps will target you for sure. But at the end of the day, you're doing SOMETHING GOOD. And they can't so they try to ruin yours work. Ignore the trolls. Because trolls need attention. So, don't give them attention. Continue. For yourself. And for the God above the blue sky. Karma is a lovely thing. Let Karma handle them.

Thanks buddy! I'm glad that I could inspire you. I just want to entertain with this. I go through enough in the real world, we should all be able to get along on here.

Backstage update on New Japan Pro Wrestling-WCWF working relationship, Original plans for the King of the Ring tournament, Is John Cena Retired?!

The reason why Cena lost the IWGP Heavyweight Title at a live event for New Japan Pro Wrestling had something to do with two things. NJPW had decided to end their working relationship with WCWF following disapproval of WCWF referring to the Undisputed Title as the "WCWFIWGP Undisputed Championship" as t VG,hey felt they were treating the IWGP Title as a second class title. However, Cena was set to drop it on late-September anyways due to movie fulfillments. Word going around backstage was the original plan was for the King of the Ring tournament was for John Cena to make more history and win the tournament, possibly with help of Bullet Club. Plans however changed last minute as Cena felt as if his body couldn't handle no more matches anytime soon, as he has wrestled 12 matches in less than 2 weeks and wanted to prevent injuries, he's set to do a number of movies soon and host the next season of American Grit. Cena personally said he wanted to drop the title to Samoa Joe in the tournament finals. Others such as Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and AJ Styles co-signed. This would debunk original rumors of Cena leaving because of the controversial promo against America by Code 5 on 9/11. The original plan going since April called for John Cena to drop the title to Finn Bálor at Survivor Series to complete the "Unstoppable Demon" angle that's been going since last year, that's even seen Finn end the career and streak of The Undertaker. There has been rumors that Cena "retired" following his apparent face turn and dramatic exit. It should be noted that Cena has been removed from all upcoming shows, and PPV's including Survivor Series in November, Royal Rumble in January, and Rock Bottom IV in April. Cena is also not featured on the promo poster for Rock Bottom IV. There's been no word or confirmation on whether or not Cena is indeed retired at this time.

BREAKING: Legendary tag team reportedly backstage at Rampage taping

Were are being told that a legendary tag team is backstage at Rampage taping in Harlem, New York tonight. We aren't being told who, but they are expected to appear tonight.

wp-1486285123755.jpg

WCWF Monday Night Rampage (9/18/17) (Harlem, New York) (Braun Strowman Brings The Chamber, Seth Rollins Gets Revenge, Legendary Tag Team Debuts, CM Punk Returns AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe's Celebration Gets Brutal)

25899310605_214a900e08_k-e1485714436107.jpg

(WCWF ID)

(Video replay of the main event of last week's Rampage with Samoa Joe winning the WCWF Title and John Cena seemingly retiring)

The show starts with a 3 minute "Thank You Cena" chant as announcers speculate whether or not John Cena is done or not before cutting into the Rampage intro video.

(Rampage intro video)

"...It's time to play the game" Triple H's music hits and he makes his way out with in his leather jacket, T-Shirt, and his hair drenched in water. Triple H does the infamous water spit apart of his entrance. Fans chant "Triple H" as he stands there with a mic. "Braun Strowman has no idea what he's started, Braun Strowman has no idea what he's getting his self into. You see back at Extreme Rules, I'm not ashamed to say I got my ass handed to me by the future of this company and a proven legitimate badass. In a rare moment you seen me getting carted out. Baun Strowman took it upon his self to make his way out and flip the stretcher with me on it. I let it go, I was young once and what better way to make a statement then by taking out a legend. The WCWF returns from off season back in July and the first thing Braun does was flip over a speeding limo with my retiring 70 year old father in law in it and beat the breaks off of him. I suspended him as part of being the new Chairman of this company and not trying to put hands on talent unless physically provoked. While letting the previous assault go, and letting him off with a suspension for what he did to Vince, he had to push it. I'm having heart problems in the center of the ring from the stress of owning a billion dollar corporation, Braun took it upon his self to assault me again, uttering that he wanted to see me die. Braun Strowman ran me over later in that night and attempted to kidnap me in his truck. I escaped the truck and right now I'm lucky to be alive. That brings me to this, Braun Strowman you've crossed the line too many times and now it's war. I get you, I really do because I was you. I was that kid deseparate to break out and jumped on the biggest dogs possible to make my point. For you it's Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Roman Reigns, and Triple H. For me it was The Ultimate Warrior, Steve Austin, and The Undertaker. Braun, you're going to learn the hard way just like I did. I'm done putting over stars and making them famous. Braun Strowman, at Unforgiven, I finish what you started!" (Drops mic) "It's all about the game and how you play it..." Triple H is ready for war! WAIT A MINUTE!! The Elimination Chamber starts to come down on the ring as Triple H is standing there. It stops halfway..."BRAUUNNNN!!!" Braun Strowman's music hits as Triple H awaits for him ready to go. BRAUN AMBUSHES TRIPLE H WITH HIS OWN SLEDGEHAMMER!! BRAUN BEATS TRIPLE H'S BACK WITH THE SLEDGEHAMMER!! Braun steps on Triple H's back and picks him up...RUNNING POWERSLAM TO THE GAME!! Braun takes the sledgehammer TO THE HEART OF THE GAME!! Braun drags Triple H and draps him over the apron. Braun starts pulling on the chamber! BRAUN PULLS THE CHAMBER DOWN ON TRIPLE H!! TRIPLE H IS TRAPPED AND CRUSHED UNDER THE CHAMBER!!! Braun takes the sledgehammer and BASHES IT THROUGH THE SKULL OF THE GAME!! TRIPLE H IS UNCONSCIOUS AND STUCK BETWEEN THE CHAMBER!! "TRIPLE H! I SAID I WAS FINISHED WITH YOU BUT YOU HAD TO ANGER ME!! OKAY IT'S YOUR FUNERAL BECAUSE NOW I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!" Officials run out and attempt to open the chamber. Braun gets out of it and starts destroying everybody before heading to the back. Mechanics are shown trying to get the chamber off of Triple H, but are struggling to.

Backstage: Braun Strowman is shown making it backstage before WCWF President of Talent Relations Johnny Ace approaches yelling at him "WHAT THE HELL'S THE MATTER WITH YOU?!" Braun: "WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU YELLING AT ACE?! BOY DON'T YOU KNOW I'LL KILL YOU?!" Johnny Ace: If you have a set, then do it...THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT..NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF THE ARENA BECAUSE YOU'RE FIRED!!" Braun: "SHUT UP!.." BRAUN PUNCHES JOHNNY ACE IN THE STOMACH!! Braun picks Johnny Ace up AND SLAMS HIM THROUGH THE WALL!!
BRAUN STROWMAN IS CHOKING JOHNNY ACE!!! Camera's in the arena shows them finally getting the chamber off of Triple H, who falls out of the ring holding his throat and back. Triple J coughing up and spits blood, trying to crawl away. A boot is shown stepping on Triple H's hand, the camera's slowly pans up and it's...BRAUN STROWMAN!! Triple H spits blood on Strowman's boot, which pisses Strowman off. BRAUN STROWMAN SNATCHES TRIPLE H UP AND POWERSLAMS HIM OFF THE STAGE THROUGH A PYRO MACHINE!! PYRO EXPLORES EVERYWHERE!! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN AND OUT OF IT!! BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE!! STROWMAN JUMPS UP LIKE A MANIAC!! Strowman yells "BRAUUUNNNN!!!!" before leaving to the back. Triple H is shown looking as if he was murdered as fans boo Strowman. Up next for the first time ever, Shawn Michaels goes one on one with Chris Hero.

(Commercial Break)

Chris Hero's "Chris is Awesome" theme hits and he makes his way out. As our broadcast team out over that Shawn Michaels wanted to give Chris Hero a rub, and picked to face him personally tonight.

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Hero
- This was fantastic! Probably the best technical wrestling match all year and it never left the ring. 18 minute runtime. Some would argue it was hurt by it's finish but it told a great story. Chris Hero deseparate to wish heights he hadn't reached in month. Chris Hero almost put HBK over with Hero's Welcome but it only got a nearfall. Chris Hero is wondering what he has to do to put Shawn Michaels away but perhaps wasted to much time as he set up for Hero's Welcome again but was hit with a Tornado DDT. Shawn Michaels starts tuning up the band setting up for Sweet Chin Music. 1..2..3..4.."BURN IT DOWN!!!!" Seth Rollins music hits to distract HBK, HERO ROLLS UP HBK!!? 1..2..3!! HERO GOT HIM!! HERO GOT HIM!! CHRIS HERO HAS DEFEATED SHAWN MICHAELS!! CHRIS HERO GETS OUT OF THERE QUICK!? SHAWN MICHAELS IS FUMING!! "SETHHH!!! IS THIS THE GAME YOU WANNA PLAY WITH ME?! HUH?! GET OUT HERE!!" Seth: "Shawn..Shawn..I'm up here!" Seth Rollins appears on the tron as fans cheer. "The question is, is this a game you wanna play?! LAST WEEK I SAID I WOULDN'T PUT HANDS ON YOU UNTIL UNFORGIVEN OUT OF RESPECT!! BUT YOU CROSSED THE LINE LAST WEEK BY HITTING ME WITH SWEET CHIN MUSIC AGAIN!! WITH THAT BEING SAID..YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO LIGHT A FIRE IN ME?! WELL YOU LIT A WHOLE FREAKING VOLCANO!! ONE THAT'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE IN YOUR FACE!!" PEDIGREE!!! SETH ROLLINS HAS SNUCKING BEHIND SHAWN MICHAELS WITH A PEDIGREE OUT OF NOWHERE!! THE ARENA COMES UNGLUED!! SETH IS FEELING IT!! AND A CURB STOMP TO SHAWN MICHAELS!!! Seth picks the mic up and flops down next to HBK and on the mic in a low tone "Last week, you said if I didn't bring the 5 star match making me to not show up at all, now I'm telling you to bring the you that actually win big matches or don't show up at all." (Drops mic.) Seth Rollins music hits as fans goes nuts as he smacks some fans hands as he walks down the ramp, camera's cut to backstage.

Backstage, (Seth Rollins music is still playing as) Caprice Coleman asks Chris Hero how was he feeling after his big win over Shawn Michaels. Hero: "Caprice it feels damn good, no matter how it was done, I can say I beat 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels! It's been months since I've done anything and maybe it was because I took the easy way out and turned on the people that made me who I was. I lost to Bobby Roode in my rematch for the Intercontinental Title back at Extreme Rules and lost my confidence. I was forced into a tag team with someone I didn't get along with in real life at all. Now that he's gone, my focus is back on the mission and I'm not stopping until I get my hands on the WCWF UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP!!" Caprice asks Hero what was next for him. "Caprice, I can't tell you what's next I wish I could, but all I can say right now is no more sitting on the sidelines. NO MORE!!..It's tim.." DEAN AMBROSE ATTACKS CHRIS HERO FROM BEHIND!! AMBROSE SLAMS HIM HEADFIRST INTO A WALL!! Ambrose grabs a cart backstage and RAMS IT INTO THE SKULL OF CHRIS HERO!! Blood is coming down Hero's forehead. Ambrose spits on Hero and walks away.

"AIN'T NO STOPPING ME NO!!!" (Pyro explodes) Shelton Benjamin makes his way out first and...

Up next: Shelton Benjamin returns to the ring and goes one-on-one with Austin Aries.

(Commercial Break)

Shelton Benjamin vs. Austin Aries /w/ Chris Jericho- This was an instant classic. 14 minute runtime. Lots of intensity from Shelton in his first match back, who recieved "You Still Got It!" chants. Shelton Benjamin hit the T-Bone Suplex for the pin and win. After the match, Chris Jericho would ambush Benjamin. Chris Jericho and Austin Aries would jump Benjamin from there before Chad Gable made the save and got jumped too. Chris Jericho would pull out a clipboard and mark something on it as Jericho and Aries walks up the ramp laughing, yelling they would see them at Unforgiven.

Ladies and gentleman, we here at WCWF are proud supporters of Connor's Care. This month we partner up to find a cure for Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month.

Footage shows AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Bray Wyatt playing different games with different kids at Chuck E. Cheese from a few weeks ago. They may have made a mistake as in the back far left of the video you see current heel wrestler 5000 playing arcade games with a kid in a "CODE 5" shirt. WCWF Superstars taking some courages kids out for Pizza and Games at Chuck E. Cheese. Make sure you donate to Connor's Cure. Right now we have on the line via satellite the #1 contender for the United States Championship, Jason Jordan.

Mauro: First off Jason, how is Kurt doing?

Jason: Huh? Oh yeah, Kurt. Yeah, he's doing fine.

Miz: You hesitated there, Something you wanna tell us?

Jason: HE'S DOING FINE! MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS MIZ! Can we keep the focus on Bray Wyatt and how I had him beat last week?

Mauro: Did you? Or was Bray Wyatt just playing mind games testing to see the type of performer you are?

Jason: That's undisputed, Bray can say what he wants but I had him beat. Look, I respect Bray, he's the most respected guy in that locker room but when the bell sounds, respect goes out of the window. I'm going to destroy what Sister Abigail created and humble Bray Wyatt.

Miz: You sure do a lot of talking via satellite, Why aren't you here to say it to his face?

Jason: Because that's pointless Miz, I already have the match for Unforgiven. My work is done. Miz, next time I'm on the show talk all this talk to my face and try not to bitch out like you did with Braun Strowman.

Miz: Jason, I'm retired, but if I wasn't I'd kick your ass AND THAT'S FOR DAMN SURE! LET ME TELL YOU, I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU, YOU'RE A PUNK KID WITH A LOT OF MOUTH AND WHAT YOU DID WAS DISGUSTING! (Miz takes his headset off and walks away.)

Jason: What is he talking about?

Mauro: I have no clue, Corey you've been oftly quiet. Any idea?

Corey Graves gets up from the table and walks away.

(Wyatt Scare)

Bray Wyatt appears at commentary next to Mauro Ranallo, which frightens him

Bray: Jason, they know. I made them vow to keep their mouths shut until you can do the right thing. Jason Jordan, you've chosen the wrong target because I'm the eyes and ears around here. You know that I know what you've done. Jason, I'm finna make you crack under pressure. After I beat you at Unforgiven, you're going to wake up and see the errors of your ways. Jason Jordan, welcome to Bray Wyatt's World. Oh and Jason, if I were you I would never mention Sister Abigail...AGAIN!! We don't wanna make her nervous...Now do we?! (Laughs)

Jason: You're freaking nuts dude and don't worry I won't mention her again Bray, nah I have something better in mind.

Bray: Watch your step young man.

(Wyatt Scare)

Bray is gone, and Jason is off the tron

"Bad boys what you gonna do..."

(Commercial Break)

Code 5 are standing in the ring to "CODE FIVE!" chants. 5000: "FIRST THING'S FIRST LET'S THROW THESE MOTHERFUCKERS IN THE TRASH!! (5000 and Briq tosses IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles in the crowd) THERE'S NO BIGGER DUMPSTER THAN HARLEM, NEW YORK! (Fans begins a heatwave of boo's,) OH SIP YOUR BEERS AND SHUT UP! YOU KNOW IT'S FACTS! YOU SEE WE WAS SET TO DEFEND AND DROP THESE TITLES TO THEM FAT MOTHERF**KERS HANSEN AND ROWE, WAR MACHINE, BUT SINCE THEM BITCHES WON'T SHOW UP AND WAS HIDING WHEN WE WENT TO JAPAN LET'S GET RID OF THESE TITLES BECAUSE THEY NEVER MEANT A DAMN THING TO CODE 5! (Fan's boo) YOU PEOPLE ARE PREDICTABLE, YOU'RE BOOING FOR A WRESTLING PROMOTION IN JAPAN THAT MAJORITY OF YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW SHIT ABOUT!! Look, We're here tonight in Harlem! (Fans cheer) The least important city in the state of New York. (Fans boo.) Thanks for proving my point, PRO WRESTLING FANS IN 2017 ARE SO FUCKING ******ED IT MAKES NO SENSE! YOU PEOPLE ARE PUPPETS AND WANNA BE LED! EVERY WEEK YOU PEOPLE GET DUMBER AND DUMBER AND QUITE FRANKLY IT'S FREAKING SAD! I don't know maybe blame WCWF for coming to city's dumber than the last week by week. Nah seriously, its not yall's fault. (Fans boo.)"Briq: "You see Five, these fans on Harlem has no education, this city is filled with a bunch of drug dealers, wannabe gangsters, and wannabe rappers. The problem is there never has been any real talent to come out of Harlem." 5000: "THERE ISN'T A SINGLE PERSON OR TEAM COMING OUT THIS MOTHERF**KER THAT CAN DO WHAT WE DO ON A NIGHTLY AND THAT'S STEAL THE GOTDAMN (sic) SHOW.." Fans begins a "Harlem Heat" chant. "ONLY TEAM IN HARLEM GETTING HEAT TONIGHT IS CODE 5 SO DO US A FAVOR AND.." Both: "SIT DOWN..AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!" 5000: "NOW AS WE WAS SAYING BEFORE WE WAS SO RUDELY INTERRUPTE.." "Can you dig it..SUCKKAA!!.." BOOKER T IS HERE!! THE RUMORS ARE TRUE! BOOKER T HAS RETURNED HOME!! 5000: "Booker, Booker, Booker. I don't even think you remember, but we remember meeting your ass via a stare down back years back at WWE event when were kids, you sitting there at your little booth looking like you wanted to jump the barricade and fight some damn body! SO WHAT YOU ON?!" Booker: "You the two little disrespectful kids who sat in the crowd calling me bitches all night, breaking every rule imaginable! Onlu thing that stopped me from beating you two like you stole something and giving you the old skool negro asswhooping your momma's should've gave you was because you were minors! YEAH I REMEMBER YOU! NOW YOU STAND OUT HERE WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT DISRESPECTING THIS BUSINESS, THIS COMPANY, THESE FANS, AND THE ENTIRE COUNTRY! TONIGHT IN HARLEM, I DIDN'T COME TO TALK! Briq: "DO SOMETHING THEN NI**A! WHAT'S STOPPING YOU?! WE'RE LIVE IN YOUR HOMETOWN, BUST A MOVE!! YOU FINNA GET F**KED UP FOR REAL SON!!" 5000: "Briq, step aside right quick...Just do it dawg." Briq moves and 5000 SLAPS THE TASTE OUT OF BOOKER!! 5000 gets on the mic in a low tone. "Mention my momma again and imma break your old ass in half. You understand me bitch?!" Booker turns around with wide eyes and a mean stare..BOOKER CLOTHESLINES THE HELL OUT OF 5000! Briq sucker punches Booker, and BOOKER T IS ALL OVER BRIQ WITH PUNCHES!! Booker kicks Briq in the gut and does the 5x pose and goes for Scissor Kick as the fans comes unglued, Booker runs at Briq for it and 5000 SNATCHES HIM FROM BEHIND WITH A BACK TO BELLY SUPLEX ON BOOKER!! 5000 STARTS LAYING SOME PUNCHES TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD OF BOOKER ATTMEPTING THE 5KO (TKO.) BRIQ STARTS STOMPING BOOKER AND CODE 5 IS JUMPING BOOKER T!! Fans starts a "STEVIE RAY!" chant before starting to cheer real loud as 5000 and Briq continue the assault and IT'S STEVIE RAY!! STEVIE RAY IS IN THE RING HELPING BOOKER!! Harlem Heat both are beatdown. Producer Road Dogg makes his way out and tells them this would be a match next for the titles.

(Commercial Break)

(WCWF World Tag Team Championships) Code 5 (5000, Briq Romine) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T, Stevie Ray)- They were referring to this bout as brothers versus brothers. This energy for this bout was electric. This was awesome and both teams had incredible chemistry! One of the best tag matches I've seen in a long time! The finish saw Code 5 retain with 5000 getting a handful of tights on a roll up on Stevie Ray. Code 5 gets the hell out of there escaping with the titles. Booker would get on the mic afterwards, "THAT'S THE SUCKA SHIT YOU WANNA PULL?! UH UN! IT AIN'T GOING DOWN LIKE THAT! GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE BECAUSE WE AIN'T DONE YET!! LET'S DO THIS AGAIN..RIGHT HERE!! RIGHT NOW!!" 5000: "BOOK, YOU AND YOUR BROTHER LOST FAIR AND SQUARE!! WE JUST BEAT Y'ALL'S ASS, NOW GET YOUR ASS LINED UP AT THE BACK OF THE LINE!!" Booker: "YOU MUST NOT KNOW HOW WE DO IT IN HARLEM?! YOU DON'T WANNA COME TO US?!..DON'T WORRY WE COMING FOR YOU!!" (Drops mic.) Code 5 heads to the back as we cut to break.

(Commercial Break)

HARLEM HEAT AND CODE 5 ARE BRAWLING IN THE DARK STREETS OF HARLEM!! OFFICIALS ARE TRYING TO GET THIS SEPARATED BUT CAN'T! HARLEM HEAT PUTS CODE 5 DOWN!! Harlem Heat stands tall. Blood shed everywhere on both teams. Harlem Heat walks away to end the segment. Medics and officials are checking on Code 5 as they both are trying to get up. 5000 wipes blood off his mouth and yells "Mannn.. GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE!!" Briq yells out of breath: "GET THE FUCK OFF OF US!" as the two continue to cough.

We're shown a replay of what happened last week with AJ Styles and Bobby Roode. Well coming up next the two will do battle in our main event match.

Backstage, Code 5 are shown walking, going off, pissed. Caprice Coleman asked for their thoughts and ended up getting jumped for it. 5000: STEVIEEE, BOOKERRR!! THIS THE GAME YOU WANNA PLAY HUH?! WELL YOU GOT YOUR MATCH...BECAUSE AT UNFORGIVEN...WE COMING FOR YOU N*GGA'S!!"

AJ Styles music hits and we're set for our main event match...NEXT!!

(Commercial Break)

"..Glorious...I won't give in, I won't give in!!.." Bobby Roode makes his way out with his new gimmick and entrance in a blue robe.

Bobby Roode vs. AJ Styles
- 12 minute runtime with this mainly being an all out brawl. Bobby Roode went over after after blocking the refs view and hitting a low blow, followed by a Glorious DDT for the pin and win. After the match, Roode grabbed a chair continue the assault on targeting the back and head of AJ as fans boo. Bobby Roode drops AJ with a Glorious DDT on the chair. "NEXT TIME YOU'LL THINK BEFORE TAKING TITLE OPPORTUNITIES FROM ME! NOW WON'T YOU!

(Video replay of the main event of last week's Rampage with Samoa Joe winning the WCWF Title and John Cena seemingly retiring)

A limo arrives and Samoa Joe steps out of it in a suit with the WCWF Title and gets a huge pop as fans chant "Joe! Joe! Joe!" Joe is walking and bumps intro Bray Wyatt as fans cheer. Bray congratulates Joe and tells him this was his moment before shaking his hand as announcers play up respect. Samoa Joe celebrates...NEXT!

(Commercial Break)

Samoa Joe music hits and he makes his way out to a huge pop as fans chant "JOE! JOE! JOE!" Joe gets in the ring to "You Deserve It!" chants. "YOU MEAN TO TELL ME SINCE DAY ONE, I'VE BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY AND IT'S TAKING ME THIS LONG TO GET ANYWHERE NEAR THE WCWF CHAMPIONSHIP OR ANY OTHER CHAMPIONSHIP?! All my hard work paid off. This company one minute would tell me one week "Joe we're gonna push you to the moon," the next week they would tell me "Uhh Joe, we don't need you this week. We have no clue what to do with you." One week I'm told I'm working Heel, the next I'm working Babyface. Throughout it all I never quit and now I stand here YOUR NEW WCWF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION!!! And I'll be champ as long as I damn well please, and with that being said my path of destruction is only getting started. I'm doing things a little differently now, THIS IS OFFICIALLY SAMOA JOE'S WCWF AND NOBODY'S SAFE!! WITH THAT BEING SAID AND NOW THAT I STAND HERE WITH THIS UNDISPUTED WCWF CHAMPIONSHIP...THE QUESTION IS WHO'S FIRST?!..WHO.." (Static) CM Punk's music hits and he's back! CM Punk and Samoa Joe are face to face as the arena comes unglued with chants of "Holy Shit!" and "Ring of Honor!" Punk stares at the WCWF Title, while Joe gives him a mean stare. Punk pats the title starts before congratulating Joe and sticking his hand out. Joe accepts and the two embrace. CM Punk raises Samoa Joe's hand up as fans go nuts...Punk goes to release and leave BUT JOE PULLS HIM BACK..COQUINA CLUTCH ON PUNK AND THIS ARENA COMES UNGLUED!! COQUINA CLUTCH!! PUNK IS FADING!! PUNK FADES!! Joe kneels over Punk with a mean stare before getting up with the WCWF Title and leaving down the ramp to a booing crowd to end the show.

You need to format what people say with different colors.

Your dialogue looks exactly the same as your description which makes me personally not bother reading it.

Not horrible but not very good either.

You need to format what people say with different colors.

Your dialogue looks exactly the same as your description which makes me personally not bother reading it.

Not horrible but not very good either.

I thought about doing so. Color coating when a heel is talking in red, and blue for a baby. However, I'm doing this on a cellular device as opposed to a PC and it would take me a lonnggg time. I'll try it though.

23376536_1501142096644088_2639227981701745854_n.jpg

THIS SUNDAY!

[WCWF Undisputed Championship]
Samoa Joe (c) versus CM Punk

[Dream Match Becomes Reality] Shawn Michaels versus Seth Rollins

[First Ever Singles Chamber Match] Triple H vs. Braun Strowman

AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode

[WCWF Intercontinental Championship]
Bray Wyatt (c) versus Shinsuke Nakamura

[WCWF Undisputed Championship]
CODE 5 (5000, Briq Romine) (c) versus Harlem Heat (Booker T, Stevie Ray)

[WCWF United States Championship]
Bray Wyatt (c) versus Jason Jordan

The Best Team That Ever Lived (Chris Jericho, Austin Aries) vs. Chad Gable, Shelton Benjamin

(Dustin's career on the line) "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes vs. Dustin Rhodes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back