Votes: 2 13.3%
  • F - Terrible worse than WWE

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • - I was just coming to post a jackass vote

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
th

Report: Why WCWF changed the "Women's Championship" name to the "Middleweight Championship,"New Women's show coming soon!?!

The WCWF has been trying to find a new name for the title for months as they were opposed to the Women's Championship name because the company felt it meant that Women were just "Women" instead of wrestlers on par with the men. The idea for the name came from Asuka's run as the Metalweight Champion in the Indies and the company ultimately decided on the name "WCWF World Middleweight Championship."

Speaking of the WCWF Women's Division, it should be noted that their is big talk of them getting their own show dedicated to allow more Women to be used on TV and get to truly showcase them as a separate from the men. Current talk is to bring in Women's Tag Titles as well to add with the upcoming IC Title. WCWF is currently looking for a show name for the females, which will also be the new name of their division.

18814761_1345890295502603_8226377494489412686_o.jpg

WCWF Championship

Bray Wyatt
CM Punk
Brock Lesnar
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
John Cena
Roman Reigns
*John Cena

18767904_1345890288835937_3972613077114431388_n.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship-

Cesaro
Brock Lesnar
Kevin Steen
AJ Styles
*Sami Zayn

th

WCWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship-

Kurt Angle
Bret "The Hitman" Hart
Bray Wyatt (and Bret "The Hitman" Hart)
Kurt Angle (and Bret "The Hitman" Hart)
Cesaro
Kevin Steen
Edge
Jeff Hardy
Finn Balor
Chris Hero
*Bobby Roode

18891877_1345890292169270_8639031445602868617_o.jpg

(Original) WCWF Middleweight Championship (formerly Women's Title) History-

Lita
Trish Stratus
Kharma
AJ Lee
Ronda Rousey
Sasha Banks
Charlotte Flair
Becky Lynch
*Asuka

WAR Women's Championship-

Kharma
Charlotte Flair (Continued with WCWF Women's Championship reign)
-Retired/Unified with Rampage Women's Championship

WCWF World Tag Team Championships-

The New Age Outlaws
The Briscoes
Sami Zayn and Kevin Steen
The Briscoes
Luke Harper and Erick Rowan
Bad Influence
The Young Bucks
The Hardy's
Bad Influence
Beer Money
Enzo & Cass
American Alpha
Christopher Daniels & Wade Barrett
The E.N.D. (James Tygo & Baron Corbin)
*The E.N.D. (The Ascension (Kenneth Cameron & Connor O' Brien)

18815253_1345894312168868_7189388620922044519_o.jpg

WCWF United States Television Championship-

Chris Benoit
Daniel Bryan
Cesaro (and Daniel Bryan)
Adrian Neville (and Daniel Bryan)
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin (and Daniel Bryan)
Cesaro (reign continued)
Jay Lethal
Raven
Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Jay Lethal
Randy Orton
*Briq Romine

World Tag Team Championships-

The Young Bucks
Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows
The Miz and R-Truth (reign not recognized above reign never ended)
The Ascension
-Retired/Unified with WCWF Tag Team Championships

th

WCWF Hardcore Championship-

Bray Wyatt
Mick Foley
-Vanished

th

Royal Rumble Winners:

2015: CM Punk (This was a Hardcore Location Royal Rumble)

2016: Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose

2017: AJ Styles

th

King of the Ring Winners:

2015: Cesaro

2016: Brock Lesnar

th

Briefcase Winners:

2015:
Seth Rollins- Future Stars Hells Gates
Brock Lesnar- Legends Hells Gate

2016:
Wade Barrett- Future Stars War Games (Had briefcase stolen/ "confiscated" by "retired" John Cena)
Edge- Legends War Games
Kevin Steen- Defeated Edge

2017:
Sami Zayn- Money In The Bank

th

BREAKING: WCWF will launch "WDCW" as Women's Division Championship Wrestling with flagship show "WDCW Triggered" EVERY Thursday nights coming this Fall!!

The company will be treated similar to the former NXT brand in WWE with special PPV's every 2-4 months on Saturday Nights!! The first PPV for the division being WDCW Royal Rumble: Philadelphia the night before the 2018 WCWF Royal Rumble PPV. The show wlll be headlined with a 20- Woman Royal Rumble Match to determine the #1 Contender for the WDCW Middleweight Championship at WDCW Rock Bottom: United Kingdom the night before WCWF Rock Bottom IV: UK.

th

BREAKING NEWS: WILLIAM REGAL WILL RETURN TO THE RING TO BATTLE CURRENT WCWF CHAMPION JOHN CENA AT WCWF BAD BLOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!

Just announced via WCWF.com, Former Rampage General Manager and Wrestling Legend William Regal has been medically cleared to compete and return to action for rumored match with current WCWF Champion John Cena. Regal has been rumored to return to the ring for a potiental showdown with the 17x Heavyweight Champion for a while now but we can now confirm that Regal will INDEED step in the ring at the July Rampage Exclusive PPV, WCWF Bad Blood for WCWF in-ring debut. This will be the first time these two legends have ever faced one another in singles action. After everything, The E.N.D. has put Regal through he is a man obsessed. William Regal is out for blood after nearly being murdered at the hands of The E.N.D. months back and then screwed out of his job as GM. Question is...Will it be for the WCWF Championship? As of right now it will not be UNLESS John Cena can successfully defend against Kevin Steen at Extreme Rules. But that will be no easy feat..I mean after all, Kevin Steen did beat The Rock and Brock Lesnar in the same match to win his first World Championship in the WCWF. No matter the result or whether the title is on the line or not...We're looking forward to seeing these two icons clash in this first time ever dream match!!

BREAKING NEWS: Cryptic coded message hacks WCWF website causing fans computers to LITERALLLY crash!!

WCWF fans are in outrage as multiple fans attempt to log on to WCWF's official website and a code is glitching throughout their screens with a coded message that we just so happen to get a screenshot of which you can see below:
18920440_1353572718067694_8956842951937912992_n.jpg

Multiple fans have been trying to crack the code and are already guessing who or what this could possible be. Question is...Can you crack the code?

BREAKING: A New Code Crashes WCWF.com
Reader Big Ash sent the following screenshot below of what happened when she went to the official WCWF website:
19055317_1353802428044723_134081538825491927_o.jpg

18922650_1353554531402846_7263842714375103384_o.jpg

Updated Promo Poster and New Logo for WCWF Extreme Rules Pay Per View

OFFICIAL WCWF EXTREME RULES CARD

(EXTREME RULES MATCH FOR THE WCWF CHAMPIONSHIP) JOHN CENA (C) VS. KEVIN STEEN

(EXTREME RULES MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP) SAMI ZAYN VS. TBD

(ALL-OUT WAR NO ESCAPE MATCH) FINN BALOR VS. SHAWN MICHAELS

(WCWF WORLD MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP) ASUKA VS. BECKY LYNCH

(STREET FIGHT) 5000 VS. TRIPLE H

(INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP) BOBBY ROODE (C) VS. CHRIS HERO

(TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP) JAY LETHAL VS. BRIQ ROMINE (C) VS. RANDY ORTON

(CHICAGO STREET FIGHT/TAKE IT TO THE STREETS MATCH) DEAN AMBROSE VS. SETH ROLLINS

(LADDER MATCH FOR THE WCWF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS) THE ASCENSION VS. THE YOUNG BUCKS

(FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH) JASON JORDAN VS. CHAD GABLE

th

Report: No New Merchandise For Roman Reigns or The Rock?, Update On The Two's Whereabouts; Who Is Current Top Sellers For The WCWF

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the WCWF has currrently not sent for any new merchandise for Roman Reigns or The Rock. Roman Reigns has not been seen since Saturday Night's Main Event due to nagging injuries in his shoulders and The Rock has not been since on television since the night after Rock Bottom when he cost Roman Reigns the WCWF Championship. It should be noted that Roman Reigns has been cleared to return to action but he is currently away filming two separate non-WCWF movies including the new horror movie Featherstone, and Training Day 2. Roman Reigns is currently set to return to television in late July shortly after the Bad Blood PPV.

As far as The Rock goes, Rock is set to return to filming for the final movie of the Fast and Furious franchise, Fast and Furious: The End. Rock is set for to return before The Bash PPV in August and it's being said he will have some sort of involvement with rumored Rock Bottom IV opponent Roman Reigns at The Bash itself.

The reason why WCWF has not made new merchandise for Roman Reigns and The Rock is because they're merchandise from earlier this year has been still doing very well on it's on so the company feels no need to with both man still out and all. We currently have the numbers for the top 10 sellers in merch for the WCWF for the month of April, which can be saw below:

1.) The Undertaker "Thank You Taker/Rest In Peace"
2.) Kevin Steen "Kill Cena Kill"
3.) John Cena "1HE 7REATEST"
4.) 5000 "Triple H Happened/ Cerebal Assasain parody"
5.) Roman Reigns "Samoan Bada$$"
6.) AJ Styles "Hard To Follow"
7.) The E.N.D. "The E.N.D."
8.) Sami Zayn "Top Guy"
9.) Finn Balor "The New Phenom"
10.) Triple H "Cerebal Assasain"

WCWF Monday Night Rampage Results (4/17/17) (Cena gives Kevin Steen a time limit to sign contract, Triple H finally breaks his silence, Samoa Joe competes twice in one night, The Rhodes Dynasty confronts Bad Influence, Show get's hacked)
19030424_1357610094330623_5523785300891923320_n.jpg

(WCWF Opening ID)

Playing in the background of the following package[YOUTUBE]onKxANKeasQ[/YOUTUBE]
Pre-Recorded Video Package: John Cena with The Ascension and Baron Corbin behind him claims that he's given 5000 and Briq Romine the night off to cool their heads. "But as far as the show go, Kevin Steen and I will sign the contract to make our match at Extreme Rules official. If Kevin doesn't show up then Kevin Steen doesn't get his WCWF Title match at Extreme Rules. Cena laughs evily as The Ascension and Baron Corbin joins in.

(Rampage Intro Video)

(Guitar Strings) "It's time to play The Game..." Triple H's music hits and he makes his way out to a mega pop. Fans chant for "Triple H" and after moments of silence Triple H standing in a spotlight finally speaks..."For the first time in weeks I'm actually able to speak after everything I've witnessed and been through over these last 4 months. I've witnessed my father in law get damn near murdered, my wife get struck by a car, my bestfriend beating brutally repeatedly, and allegations against me that I haven't had a chance to defend. The only thing that I've been doing is kicking 5000's ass and even getting my ass kicked a bit as well. But in two weeks time, 5000 steps into my world..A STREET FIGHT!! A match were many legends have stepped up and got their ass kicked by me in that very match. 5000 I will say you were right about me, but you were right about the wrong things. You see I did in fact fire you from the WWE developmental system known back then as NXT, but I didn't fire you because you weren't talented. No that's not it at all... I fired you because you ran your mouth to everyone claiming you would kick my ass if I ever disrespected you which I've never done. Yeah, I fired Briq Romine from NXT but it wasn't because it wasn't because of his weight, it was because he felt like he ran the joint. He went around disrespecting fans and telling fans to "suck his dick" and that's why Briq was fired. If you're gonna tell the story...TELL IT ALL! Yeah John Cena was fired but it had nothing to do with me, I wasn't even in authority yet I was just the guy sent to do the dirty work. Truth be told maybe I should be asking you and Mark Carrano who really dropped Cena from his contract, and maybe I should be asking you and Bubba Ray Dudley who really made the plan for Cena to tap to Flair because it damn sure wasn't Me. Yeah I released Tygo and Corbin, because Tygo would have never worked in a promotion like this..this isn't E-C-W!! This is W-C-W-F!! and let's be real...Baron Corbin can't wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag which is why he was let go AND 5000 you damn right I'm the guy that had you removed from authority because you were unfit to run a wrestling promotion and I was doing your ass a favor and it motivated you to come back and do what you love and that's wrestle!! Now Five, I can respect you taking matters physically in your own hands.. But what I don't respect and where you fucked up was bringing my family into this. You kidnapped my Wife, Daughter, and Father In-Law...YOU THREATENED MY DAUGHTERS!, JOHN CENA SHOT MY FATHER IN-LAW!!, AND YOU PUSHED MY WIFE IN FRONT OF A CAR!! SO 5000 AT EXTREME RULES IT'S YOUR ASS!! AT EXTREME RULES, 5000 I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU LIFELESS!! I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU SO BAD THAT YOU WON'T NEVER MOVE AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU INTO THE BEAT IN YOUR HEART JUST STOPPED BEATING!!! 5000 YOU'RE GOING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY FAMILY!! NOW 5000 AT EXTREME RULES, PEOPLE WON'T KNOW YOU AS A LEGIT FIGHTER...THEY'LL KNOW YOU AS TRIPLE H'S BITCH!!! AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE A REAL REASON TO ROCK THE SHIRT AND SCREAM YOUR LITTLE CATCHPHRASE... "TRIPLE H HAPPENED!!" (drops mic) "It's all about The Game and how you.." Triple H's music hits and "what an intense Triple H two weeks ahead of Extreme Rules!!! It's for certain he just wants to beat the hell out of 5KO. Well still to come, it's the contract signing between John Cena and Kevin Steen and we are being told that Kevin Steen has until the end of the night to show up here tonight to sign the contract and if he doesn't the match at Extreme Rules is off..wait a minute.."

A car is shown pulling up in the parking lot and the door opens. It's KEVIN STEEN! (huge pop and "Fight Steen Fight" chants echo's throughout the arena) Kevin Steen starts heading towards the arena doors but is stopped by cops who questions whether he was Kevin Steen and he say's he was. They tells him that he wasn't allowed to enter the arena (boo's from the crowd) Steen questions what the hell they were talking about and the cops say's that John Cena had a restraining order on Kevin Steen (boo's are thunderous.) Steen tries to go through anyway and they block him so Steen starts swinging on both officers and beats them up and enters the arena anyways as we cut Samoa Joe's music bumping throughout the arena and he makes his entrance as head to break.

When we come back, Enzo Amore's music bumps throughout the arena and as might not of been noticed him and Cass are still using the same music. Enzo does the whole certified G routine which is over as hell with the crowd. Enzo makes his way down and as soon as he get's in the ring the ref starts the bell...

Samoa Joe vs. Enzo Amore- and Joe snatches him up and puts him in a Rare Naked Choke and chokes him out. Joe wins in quick fashion but doesn't release the hold and Enzo & Cass music hits again but this time Cass runs down to make the save for Enzo and starts going toe-to-toe, blow-for-blow with Joe and gives him a Big Boot over the top rope. Afterwards, Cass yells at Enzo claiming he didn't do this for him and tells Joe he wants a rematch with him right there. Joe get's back up and in the ring touching his lip checking for blood and then get's pissed and the two starts throwing blows as the ref rings the bell...

Samoa Joe vs. Big Cass- Samoa Joe snatches Cass up and slams him in the corner and starts throwing his shoulders into Cass mid-section as Cass keeps dropping his fist on the back of Joe, but the weight of Joe is too much and Cass is favoring his mid-sections as Joe snatches the giant up and tosses him across the ring... Developing issue backstage..We're getting word that Kevin Steen has entered the backstage locker room area. On the tron, we see Kevin Steen walking backstage which get's shown full screen now. Steen is screaming for John Cena and GET'S AMBUSHED BY BARON CORBIN!! The two starts brawling as we cut back to the match at hand...Joe runs at Big Cass for a Big Boot and 1..2..Noooooo! Joe kicks out at 2. Big Cass picks up Joe and starts punching him the side of the head and Joe pushes him off into the ropes and fires his body at him with a Corkscrew-like Body Splash. Joe get's on top of Cass and starts mounting him with punches and Enzo Amore runs in the ring and jumps on the back of Joe in a chokehold to cause a disqualification. Joe stands up with Enzo holding on for dare life and Joe flips Enzo over his shoulders and starts throwing punches at him and puts his hands around his neck and starts choking him, Big Cass kicks Joe in the side of the head and starts throwing blows at Joe, who starts to get the better of him before Enzo grabs the leg of Joe to try to stop him and Joe tries to pull Enzo off his leg which allows Cass to knock Joe out with a MASSIVE Big Boot!! Cass looks at Enzo and yells for him to get a chair and he does and Cass takes the chair and starts beating Joe with it. Enzo grabs one for his self and starts beating Joe with it as well and the two double teams Joe with the chair. Enzo continues the assault as Cass get's out of the ring and grabs the steel steps and takes the stairs and starts beating down Samoa Joe with it as the fans boo. Enzo & Cass stands tall seemingly re-united as fans boo both.

Graphic: "...LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE ON THE SAME PAGE!!! Well still to come tonight it's the contract signing for John Cena and Kevin Steen that's IF Kevin Steen can manage to get to ringside tonight. If Steen doesn't sign the contract.. the EXTREME RULES MAIN EVENT IS OFF!! Speaking of all of this we have an exclusive clip of what just went down backstage as that match was taking place.

Moments Ago: BARON CORBIN AND KEVIN STEEN IS BRAWLING ALL OVER THE BACKSTAGE AREA!!! STEEN GET'S THE UPPERHAND AND BASHES CORBIN'S HEAD THROUGH A WALL!!! Steen turns around to The Ascension swinging on him and he starts trying to fight back but get's tazzed by two police officers from out of nowhere. The two officers put Steen in handcuffs and attempts to lift him but he is too heavy so they two men drag him and put him the back of the police truck. John Cena walks up smirking and pays them and gives them even more money to leave the truck. Cena tells Connor and Kenneth of The Ascension to take the truck and have fun with it. The Ascension get's in the front seat of the truck and starts spinning around in it and backing it into the wall repeatedly before speeding out of the arena in it as we cut to break.

When we come back, Goldust entrance musicexplodes, "There's more than one...Royal Family!!" (Stardust WWE theme plays from there) and out comes Cody and Goldust with Dusty in their corner for tag team action LIVE NEXT..ON MONDAY NIGHT RAMPAGE!!

The Rhodes Dynasty /w/ Dusty Rhodes vs. James Ellsworth & Jerry Ellsworth /w/ Jane Ellsworth- James Ellsworth cut a heel promo on his opponents when they got in the ring and talked about how his family was the only real dynasty in Pro Wrestling before Cody punches him in the face and the match is started. Cody and Goldust tagged in and out just beating the crap out of their opponents and made quick work of them with a Curtain Call into a Beautiful Disaster Kick for the win. After the match, Dusty with a mic in hand.. "CUT THE MUSIC CUT IT OFF! My boys came out here not two wrestle two Jabroni's like these two..THEY CAME OUT HERE TO FIGHT CHRISTOPHER DANIELS AND FRANKIE KAZARIAN!! AND BY DAMMIT THEY WILL!! SO BAD INFLUENCE IF YOU HAVE A SET GET Y'ALLS ASSES DOWN HERE SO MY BOY'S CAN SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE RHODES DYNASTY!! " Bad Influence music cuts them off the two make thei way on stage and Christopher Daniels say's that it was cute that they needed their dad to talk for them. He say's that "Cody and Goldust are mid-card icons because what they both have in common are they had legendary careers as mid-card competitor's but could never break that next level barrier. You see with us we're tag team legends and you two are just a thrown together team mooching off the fact of that you're the sons of Dusty Rhodes, and using your sons to get back in the spotlight, you're just using each other as a stepping stone, US?! We're the greatest tag team in the history of this company! You see we attacked you not because we don't like you coz hell we might just respect you two and everything you've done and we have undeniable respect for Dusty Rhodes. (walking down the ramp enters the ring.) We attacked you because you two CAN'T BEAT US!! The two of you beating us was a flook and we want another match! (drops mic.) The two teams are about to brawl but...
THE SCREEN STARTS GLITCHING AND THE CODE IS HACKING THE PROGRAM AND SENDS US OFF THE AIR FOR 30 MINUTES!!
18920440_1353572718067694_8956842951937912992_n.jpg

19055317_1353802428044723_134081538825491927_o.jpg

USA NETWORK TV GRAPHIC NOTE: Dear viewers, we're experiencing some technical difficulties we will get everthing settled and back up and running until then right now we're going to air the new episode of Holy Foley. WCWF Rampage shall be back on the air at 10:00
Throughout Holy Foley, the same glitch was still happening.

WCWF Monday Night Rampage Results Continues (4/17/17) (Did Kevin Steen make it in time?, Miz TV with Cesaro and Kurt Angle, 5000 makes and unannounced apperance, Chris Hero, Dean Ambrose vs. Bobby Roode, Seth Rollins, HBK sits down with Michael Cole)

Jim Ross, Joe Rogan, and Corey Graves welcomes us back and talks about what just happened and notes that the same thing has been happening to their website and the WCWF has no clue what's going on or who or what's behind it. Jim Ross informs us that he is getting word that "The One" 5000 just arrived and is on his way to ringside. 5000 is shown walking backstage and heads through the curtains.
"Bad boys what you gonna do?..." Bad Boys starts playing and 5000 makes his way out to loud cheer's from the crowd.

5000 stands in the ring as the fans chant "5KO!" He get's on the mic and say's "Don't cheer me because I won't be cheering you!" Fans begin to boo and 5000 get's on the mic and say's "I'm getting real sick of that boo bitch! When 5000 is in the ring just shut the fuck up! Don't chant for Me, Triple H, Boo, or whoever the hell you cheer for. Quit being attention seeking and SHUT UP! AND DON'T SAY A WORD!! This isn't about you it's about something much deeper and that's Paul Levesque. Paul Levesque made his way out here earlier trying to play the victim and (whiny voice) 'Oh 5000 hit my bitch with a car..' BIG FUCKING DEAL Hunter! Ya damn right I did, Ya damn right I had Cena shoot Vince, Ya damn right I threatened your pathetic ass kids, and Ya damn right this is personal! AND YOUR DAMN RIGHT THIS IS A WAR! TRIPLE H I'M GOING TO FINISH WHAT I STARTED AT ROCK BOTTOM III BECAUSE AT EXTREME RULES...AT EXTREME RULES HUNTER..THIS WON'T BE A WRESTLING MATCH..THIS WILL BE A WRESTLING SHOOT!! A shoot in which YOUR HEART STOPS BEATING, AND IT ALL ENDS FOR YOU HUNTER!! BECAUSE I CAN GURANTEE YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO KILL ME TO BEAT ME WHICH YOU STAND NO CHANCE IN HELL!!! TRIPLE H THERE'S ONE MORE THING TO ADD TO THIS MATCH...THE E.N.D. CAME HERE ON A MISSION AND THAT MISSION WAS TO END YOU! WAS TO END SHAWN MICHAELS! WAS TO END EVERYONE THAT'S EVER STOOD IN OUR WAY!! TRIPLE H AT ROCK BOTTOM III IF I..WHEN BEAT YOU...YOUR IN-RING CAREER IS OVER!!! Triple H's music hits and he makes his way out in his leather jacket with his water bottle and the lights on him. Triple H drinks some of his water and tosses the bottle before beginning to walk down the ramp removing his jacket and TRIPLE H TAKES OFF DOWN THE RAMP AND 5000 MEETS HIM HALFWAY AND HERE WE GO!! WE HAVE A BRAWL ON RAMPAGE!!! 5000 AND TRIPLE H IS GOING AT IT AND 5000 HAS TRIPLE H ON THE GROUND LAYING IN SOME ELBOWS AND BLOODYING THE FACE OF TRIPLE H!! "THIS IS A SHOOT DAMMIT! THIS IS NOT APART OF THE SCRIPT!! THIS IS A FUCKING SHOOT!!" SECURITY RUNS DOWN AND JUMP TACKLES 5000 OF OF TRIPLE H AND HE STARTS SWINGING ON THEM AS THE LOCKER ROOM SPILLS OUT!!!! 5000 JUMPS THROUGH THE SEA OF WRESTLERS BACK ONTO TRIPLE H AS THEY PULL HIM BACK!! 5000 STARTS KNOCKING OUT WRESTLERS BUT IT'S NOT ENOUGH AS THEY CONTAIN HIM AND TRIPLE H RUNS BACK AT 5000 AND GET'S TAKEN DOWN!!! 5000 utters "YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME BITCH!" Wrestlers and refs pull 5000 back as the commentators sends us to the back.

When we come back from break, The E.N.D. are going nuts happy about what 5000 did to Triple H. 5000 say's that Triple H wasn't the only person on his list before looking at Cena and the WCWF Championship before walking away as Cena looks somewhat concerned. Briq tells The Ascension to go preprare for their match and ask Baron to come do security with him. Cena questions where they were going seeming worried and Briq say's that he knew damn well where they were going and that it wasn't their fault he was scared of 5000 and Kevin Steen. Briq questions what happened to the old John Cena that he grew up watching. He say's every since Cena's been back he's been acting like a real bitch before walking away.

The Ascension /w/ Briq Romine, Baron Corbin vs. Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater- This match went on for 15 minutes with The Ascension pretty much just having fun beating up Gabriel and Slater. Gabriel and Slater started to make a comeback for a little minute with Gabriel hitting a 450 Splash and getting a nearfall but that's what cost them because it just made The Ascension mad. The Ascension hits the Fall of Man with Kenneth Cameron making the cover and 1..2..3!!! THE ASCENSION WINS!!! After the match, Bullet Club appears the tron telling them to savior their moments as champions because The Young Bucks are coming for their crowns. After the match since Bullet Club wasn't there The E.N.D. members jumps Slater and Gabriel some more before putting Slater through the announce table with a four man Crucifix Powerbomb and taking Gabriel and throwing him in a giant mental dumpster and pushing it off the stage.

Outside, Dean Ambrose is shown smoking a cigarette and is talking about what's gonna happen to Seth Rollins at Extreme Rules and how his favorite hobby was punching Seth Rollins in the face. He say's Seth Rollins has to understand for every action there was a reaction and that he waited a year to plot revenge. He say's the last time he plotted his revenge Seth struck again and didn't get to strike because Seth struck again. He say's that at Extreme Rules he doesn't wanna take it to the streets, but that he wanted to introduce Seth Rollins to a complete different side of Dean Ambrose he's NEVER SEEN BEFORE!! He tells Seth to just show up because he already has the new match idea picked out and that he could gurandamtee Rollins wouldn't walk out of the match the same and that he just wouldn't walk out period.

Michael Elgin vs. Rhyno-
Rhyno is out first. The announcers put over the reason for this was that Rhyno was leaving the WCWF and wanted to face his protege and "pass the torch" before leaving. Elgin is out next looking like a machine. Before this one begins the two shake hands out of mutual respect and here we go..Elgin goes right after Rhyno with some clubbing blows. These two went for 12 minutes and Elgin side steps the Gore and UNBREAKABLE CLOTHESLINE, FOLLOWS IT UP WITH AN UNBREAKABLE POWERBOMB AND 1..2..3!! Elgin defeates Rhyno. After the match, Elgin celebrates and then notices Rhyno getting up and... GORRREE TO RHYNO FROM MICHAEL ELGIN!!! Michael Elgin beats the crap out of Rhyno and sets up a table outside of the ring and stacks it and lights it on fire. Elgin slides back in the ring and GORRE'S RHYNO THROUGH THOSE TABLES!!! Elgin picks up a mic and screams "YOU TELL E-C-W THAT THIS IS WAR YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!"

Graves: "Well as you can see the emotion from Michael Elgin tells it all, this is the future of the industry send Rhyno's old ass on to..."
Roegan: "..No need to mention them Graves because switching gears, "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels goes one-on-one with Finn Balor at Extreme Rules in an No Escape match. Well, our broadcast colleague WCWF Hall Of Famer "Good Ol JR" Jim Ross is standing by with Shawn Michaels right now LIVE to talk about the match a week from Sunday...

HBK Sitdown Interview-
Jim Ross: Right now I'm here with "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels in a secret location not only for my safety but Shawn's as well. Shawn first off how are you doing?
Shawn Michaels: Jim, Look at me! I'm bandaged up, got my ass kicked and my face beat in with a baseball bat. I can barely talk right now, in fact I'm NOT supposed to be talking right now! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I FEEL!! See you done made me cuss. I'm sorry Jim emotions running high because that thing I'm facing IS NOT HUMAN!! MY OPPONENT IS A DEMOM FROM HELL! A DEMON FROM HELL WHO DID WHAT I FAILED TO DO TWICE!! A DEMON FROM HELL WHO ENDED THE CAREER OF THE MAN WHO ORIGINALLY ENDED MINE!! A DEMON FROM HELL THAT IS GONNA TAKE ME OUT...BUT BY DAMMIT I'M TAKING A PIECE WITH ME!!
Jim Ross:Shawn, calm down
Shawn Michaels:
(Throws chair out of frustration)
DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN YOU SON OF A BITCH!!
(pulling on hair frustrated pissed!)
Jim Ross: Look Shawn, I know you're upset but don't do nothing you're gonna regret. Please try to relax.
Shawn Michaels: Relax. RELAX!
(laughs sarcatically)
Don't do nothing I'm going to regret?..
(laughs sarcastically) OH MY GOSH SWEET CHIN MUSIC TO JIM ROSS OUT OF HIS CHAIR!!!
Shawn Michaels: Now I'm looking at YOU FINN!!! AT EXTREME RULES, NOT ONLY DO I GET REVENGE FOR MYSELF..BUT THE UNDERTAKER AS WELL!! YOU DISRESPECTED THE LEGACY OF THE MOST RESPECTED LEGEND IN THE HISTORY..IN THE HISTORY OF..THIS BUSINESS!! AT EXTREME RULES, I KNOW I'M GONNA GET MY ASS KICKED BUT I'M TAKING A PIECE WITH ME!! AT EXTREME RULE'S THERE'S NO ESCAPE FOR FINN BALO...
OH MY GOSH!! FINN BALOR OUT OF NOWHERE WITH THE BASEBALL BAT TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL OF SHAWN MICHAELS!! SHAWN MICHAELS IS OUT OF IT AND BLOOD IS POURING FROM THE BACK OF HIS HEAD!!
SHAWN MICHAELS YOU FORGET I'M A DEMON! I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AT ALL TIMES!! SHAWN MICHAELS AT EXTREME RULES THERE IS NO ESCAPE FOR..YOU!! I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU SHAWN..JUST LIKE I DID THE UNDERTAKER!!!

When we come back, the announcers shows us a special look at Asuka and the WDCW announcement. We are told that next week, Asuka and Becky Lynch would both be in singles action.

John Cena is shown in his office and is telling the boys he signed William Regal so he could beat him the hell up at Bad Blood. He say's that their job right now is to make sure Regal get's to his match tonight. Corbin ask his opponent was and Cena tells him that Regal's opponent was The Big Show. Regal enters the room looking ready for a fight but Cena reminds him the deal was if Regal got violent with Cena at all before Bad Blood the match was off and so was Regal's WCWF deal. Regal leaves the room accompanied by The Ascension and he keeps snatching away telling them not to touch him. William Regal's music hits and he makes his way to the ring. "Welll...It's THE BIG SHOWWW!!!" It's revealed that Show has also signed a new deal with the WCWF and would be working on his own schedule.

William Regal /w/ The Ascension vs. Big Show- As soon as the bell starts Regal takes the fight to Show who keeps tossing him off. Regal get's a Jumping Forearm to the face of the big man knocking him over the top rope. Regal get's out of the ring and attempts to bang Show's head into the announce table but get's punched in the stomach and KNOCKED OUT COLD BY BIG SHOW!! REGAL IS OUT!! Show grabs a mic and ask Regal how he was gonna beat Cena when he couldn't take one punch before kicking him in the chest. Show screams at Regal and REGAL IS BACK UP AND SNAPS AND STARTS BEATING UP SHOW!! REGAL TOSSES SHOW BACK IN THE RING AND GET'S BACK IN AND A KO PUNCH FROM BIG SHOW!!! BIG SHOW GRABS REGAL FROM THE GROUND AND CHOKESLAM THROUGH THE RING!!! Show snatches Regal up and Knocks him out again and 1..2..3!! BIG SHOW WINS!!!

After the match, Cena appears on the tron and tell Regal to just give up and call it a career.

When we come back, Miz and Maryse are already in the ring for MizTV.

MizTV with Kurt Angle
- "Welcome to the most must see talk show in Professional Wrestling history...Welcome to Miz TV! Tonight I have two guest, two of the mose legit athletes in the history of this business, two former World Champions, and those two are... Myself and my beautiful wife Maryse...Now we were supposed to have Kurt Angle and Cesaro on the show but nobody tells me how to run my show. Besides, let's be real Cesaro beating Brock was a flook and only reason Kurt Angle ever beat Brock was because Brock botched the Shooting Star Press and damn near 'broke his friggin neck' and neither one can... Kurt Angle's music cuts Miz off. "You know Miz, you gotta lot of mouth and not enough talent to match. I don't think we've been properly introduced, I'm Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle. Kurt Extends hands for handshake and ANGLE SLAM TO THE MIZ!!! Now that Miz is out of the way, Cesaro GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!!! [Cesaro interrupts with no music] and ask Angle who the hell he thought he was. Kurt Angle reitterates who the hell did Cesaro think he was and say's he put Cesaro over and he dare comes out of his mouth and say he ended his career. Angle say's he was a big supporter of Cesaro but instead of being the guy that made things happen without complaining he just because a whiny little arrogant bitch that talks so much shit but is sooo afraid to back it up. "Cesaro let's not forget..it was I..IT WAS I THAT PUT YOU OVER AND YOU SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE BY THE WAY YOU'RE HANDELING BUSINESS!! ANGLE SLAPS CESARO TO THE GROUND!![/SPOILER] and now that's a slap in your face and Miz is right you beating Brock was a flook because he was off his game but understand and recognize that I'm not Bro..CESARO DOUBLE LEGS ANGLE AND STARTS THROWING PUNCHES AND ELBOWS!!, ANGLE FLIPS CESARO AND STARTS THROWING BLOWS!! CESARO ESCAPES!! "KURRRRTTT!!! THIS ISN'T OVER!!! AT EXTREME RULES, I WANT YOU IN A SUBMISSIONS ONLY MATCH!!!! AND YOU'VE ALREADY HAD A BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK!! NOW YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TWO BROKEN FRIGGIN ARMS!!!! MIZ SNEAKS BEHIND ANGLE AND HITS SKULLCRUSHING FINALE ON KURT ANGLE!!!

The announcers hype up just announced Cesaro-Kurt Angle in a Submission Match at Extreme Rules and how Miz continues to take opportunities to make a statement. The announcers switch gears and shows us a special look at Becky Lynch and the WDCW announcement. We are told that next week, Asuka and Becky Lynch would both be in singles action.

[Dean Ambrose makes his way out first for his match with IC Champ Bobby Roode as we head to break.]
[When we come back Intercontinental Champion Bobby Roode makes his way out next]

Bobby Roode vs. Dean Ambrose-
These two was working a pretty good match with Ambrose fighting brutally out of the gate. Bobby Roode wasn't going though as the champion kept coming back as these two fought for 13 minutes. Skip to the end and Roode had Ambrose set up to hit him with a Roode Bomb but Chris Hero's music blasted through the arena for the distraction and Ambrose capatalizes with Dirty Deeds and 1..2..3!!
AMBROSE HAS PINNED THE CHAMPION!! After the match, Chris Hero snuck from behind and under the apron and dragged Bobby Roode out of the ring and hits a Hero's Welcome and a second one through the announce table and watches what's going on in the ring with a bucket of popcorn and sits and eat's it as Seth Rollins made his way out to accept Dean's "little" challenge. Dean said that Seth had no idea what he was getting his self into. He say's this was a match like no other, a cage match. Seth laughs and ask if that was what he was supposed to fear and a match like "no other." Ambrose say's he wasn't finished yet. Dean s y's the match he's talking about "the cage walls brings more eletrocity than The Rock, a match where cacti, tables, light tubes, glass, thumbtacks, baseball bats, barbed wire or not only allowed, not only encouraged, but are already in plain sight..I'M TALKING ABOUT A CAGE OF DEATH MATCH SETH!!! (fans cheer) SHUT UP! SETH FREAKING ROLLINS AT EXTREME RULES WILL BE THE LAST TIME ANYBODY EVER SEE'S YOU AGAIN!! AND THEN...LOOKING AT YOU BOBBY..CHRIS!! I DON'T CARE WHO WINS!! I JUST PINNED THE CHAMPION...I WANT A MATCH FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!! (drops mic) The camera shows all 4 looking around at each other in the arena. Roode recovering leaned up against the barricade, Ambrose in the ring, Rollins on the ramp, and Hero on the other side of the barricade...ROODE CHARGES AT HERO AND WE HAVE A BRAWL ON THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!! ROLLINS GOES CHARGING AT AMBROSE AND WE HAVE ANOTHER BRAWL AND HELL HAS BROKEN LOSE AS SECURITY AND REFS RUNS DOWN TO SPLIT IT ALL UP AS WE GET SENT TO BREAK!!! OUR CONTRACT SIGNING IS UP NEXT...WILL IT HPPEN OR WILL IT NOT

[When we come back, John Cena's solo theme hits and the WCWF Champion makes his way out.]
John Cena-Kevin Steen Contract Signing- "SHUT THAT SHIT THE FUCK OFF!! Y'ALL THINK THIS IS A GAME DON'T Y'ALL [crowd boo's] SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Y'ALL DON'T KNOW WHO Y'ALL DEALING WITH, I AM A LEGEND IN THIS BUSINESS, I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL-TIME, AND I AM YOUR REIGNING AND UNDISPUTED WCWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!! SHOW ME SOME GO*DAMN RESPECT!! WILLIAM REGAL AND KEVIN STEEN WANNA RUN THEIR ********ERS ABOUT THE GREAT JOHN CENA WHEN AS LONG AS THEY'VE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS...NEITHER ONE HAS DONE SHIT!! [crowd boo's] SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOU SEE EVERYBODY WANTS TO TALK AGENDA'S AND MOTHERFUCKERS WANNA CUT THROUGH MY SHOW TALKING ABOUT "RESETTING A MISSION!" MY MISSION IS CLEAR..GO THROUGH KEVIN STEEN, GO THROUGH WILLIAM REGAL, AND THEN WE HEAD TO THE BASH!!! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF IT'S AJ STYLES! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF IT'S SAMI ZAYN! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF IT'S RANDY ORTON! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF IT'S "THE ONE" 5000! AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF IT'S BRIQ ROMINE!!! AT THE BASH I'M COMING FOR MY 18TH WORLD TITLE BECAUSE WE'RE GONNA UNIFY THESE BAD BOYS AND EFFECTIVELY END THE BRAND SPLIT!! Question is...Will there be a match with Kevin Steen at Extreme Rules. [Cena signs the contract] KEVIN STEEN IF YOU HAVING ANY BALLS THEN GET YOUR FAT WHITE ASS OUT HERE AND SIGN THE DAMN CONTRACT!! [Fans begins a "Kill Cena Kill" chant, followed by a "KEVIN STEEN!" chant.] KEVIN STEEN WASN'T GONNA KILL ANYONE BECAUSE HE ALMOST FORGET HIS FAT ASS IS TRAPPED IN A RIVER SOMEWHERE...[Titantron video:]We see Kevin Steen driving The E.N.D.'s truck back into the arena full forced!! STEEN SPEEDS THROUGH THE ARENA, RUNS OVER BARON CORBIN, AND IT KNOCKED THE TITANTRON DOWN!! STEEN GET'S OUT OF THE TRUCK, AND CHARGES AT CENA!!! KEVIN STEEN AND JOHN CENA ARE GOING TO WAR!!! THE ASCENSION RUNS OUT BUT THE YOUNG BUCKS MAKES THEIR WAY OUT TO FIGHT THEM THROUGH THE CROWD!! BRIQ ROMINE RUNS OUT AND GET'S AN RKO OUTTA NOWHERE FROM RANDY!! KEVIN STEEN IS BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF CENA AND SIGNS THE CONTRACT AND THROWS IT!! KEVIN GRABS A STEEL CHAIN AND STARTS BEATING CENA WITH IT!! 5000 RUNS OUT BUT IS STOPPED IN HIS TRACKS AS STEEN THREATENS THE CHAIN!! TRIPLE H PEDIGREE'S 5000 ON STAGE AND RUNS!!! CENA WITH A LOW BLOW TO KEVIN STEEN AND DROPS HIM WITH AN FU!!! CENA DRAGS HIM OUT THE RING AND FU'S HIM ON THE STEEL STEPS!! CENA IS SEATHING AS HIS MUSIC PLAYS TO END THE SHOW!!

th

BREAKING NEWS: HUGE MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR THE BASH PAY PER VIEW (SPOILERS INSIDE); WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR RAMPAGE AND WAR! GOING FORWARD?

On last nights edition of Monday Night Rampage, WCWF Investor and Champion John Cena announced that at The Bash whoever was the WCWF Champion at that time and whoever was the World Heavyweight Champion at that time would clash at The Bash in a title unification match as he was chasing his 18th World Title. In the promo, Cena also addresses the future of both the Rampage and WAR! brands and effectively announced that after The Bash the brand split would be finished. For those that don't know this has been rumored for months dating back to the article below:
Warning this contains potiential spoilers for the match rumored to take place at The Bash in the match. Read at your own risk:
] REPORT: WCWF PLANNING MAJOR TITLE UNIFICATION MATCH FOR THE BASH?!?!

The alledged poster for WCWF The Bash PPV has been floating around the internet featuring two major WCWF names and champions on it. It appears to be teasing a big money match up for the August event but that has yet to be confirmed at this time, neither has the fact of whether the poster is real itself or not. You can see the alledged poster below:

19030243_1357788987646067_6548184418074375490_n.jpg

The alledged poster floating around the internet for The Bash featuring currrent World Heavyweight Champion Sami Zayn and current WCWF Champion John Cena.

Take this with a grain of salt as John Cena is currently scheduled to defend the WCWF Championship this Saturday Night in a rematch with Roman Reigns at WCWF Saturday Night's Main Event: Cena Vs. Reigns, with the winner rumored to be defending against Kevin Steen at Extreme Rules. As for Sami Zayn, he is expected to have a lengthy feud with former World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles throughout the Summer months.

18922650_1353554531402846_7263842714375103384_o.jpg

(EXTREME RULES MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP) SAMI ZAYN VS. TBD

(SUBMISSION MATCH) CESARO VS. KURT ANGLE

(TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP) JAY LETHAL VS. BRIQ ROMINE (C) VS. RANDY ORTON

(CZW CAGE OF DEATH MATCH) DEAN AMBROSE VS. SETH ROLLINS

(LADDER MATCH FOR THE WCWF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS) THE ASCENSION VS. THE YOUNG BUCKS

BREAKING NEWS: [ W D C W ] MIDDLEWEIGHTS
ALEXA BLISS
Alexa_Bliss_protitle--cec1caf77976e5f4d52fe04ba2998e93.png

& ALICIA FOXX
Alicia_Fox_pro--c1792ebdb8cd9ed0a3e9c0c813214b8f.png

WILL MAKE WCWF DEBUTS NEXT WEEK ON RAMPAGE!!!

18222346_1322861577805475_3583902331564040874_n.jpg

Report: The E.N.D. splitting up already? Plans for Briq, Cena, and 5000

According to RingsideNews.com, The reason for why Cena has noticeable taken over as the leader of The E.N.D. over 5000, and for the recent tension between John Cena and 5000 & Briq Romine is because there is currently plans to have the faction split very soon. Right now, what is being discussed is for Baron Corbin, and The Ascension remain with Cena as his heavy's, and for 5000 & Briq to either go solo or become a Tag Team. Right now, there is no plans for either Briq Romine or 5000 to main event as both men have turned down the offer and wants to start from the bottom and earn their spot after the faction splits. However, both Briq Romine and 5000 are said to be a long term plan for the WCWF including them re-uniting their stange bedfellows Indy Tag Team, Code-5. Both Briq and 5000 are said to potientially be the next big rivalry of the next era in WCWF with one or the other possibly becoming the next Face of the WCWF after Roman Reigns depending on how the WCWF fans recieve them both. One of the key reasons for the babyface turns for both is based off of how fans have been reacting to both and the company feels it would be "foolish" to keep them as heels.

As recently noted, the plans right now is for Cena to have the greatest title reign of all-time which would ultimately lead to him putting a first time champ over down the line. Cena is still expected to have feuds with Seth Rollins, William Regal, Sami Zayn, Bray Wyatt, Finn Balor, and more before his reign is up. The reason why heavy focus has been on John Cena is because the WCWF flat out failed on their original heel turn story for Cena, which they do not credit as a heel run at all. The WCWF wants to give fans the heel run from Cena that they've waited for with years and it's being said that "nothing's off limit" as far as what we will see from heel Cena. Cena's current WCWF deal expires the night of Rock Bottom V in 2019, which is the night that Cena is planning to retire so WCWF is trying to get everything out of him that they can.

19984133_1390898887668410_6094724462762029615_o.jpg

BREAKING NEWS!!! IT'S GOING DOWN!! CONNOR MCGREGOR AND FLOYD MAYWEATHER WILL END THEIR MEDIA TOUR ON MONDAY NIGHT RAMPAGE 7-17-17!!!

Friday Night WAR! Results (04/21/17)- AJ Styles invade the show, Gable vs. Strowman,The E.N.D. meets Bullet Club, Bennett vs. Anderson tears the house down, Orton vs. Lethal III

sami-zayn.jpg

When the show starts a brawl between Jason Jordan and Chad Gable is already taking place in the backstage area with Gable getting Jordan down as the locker room clears to split it up. Gable runs back at Jordan but gets pulled away as Jason Jordan makes a run for it.

(WAR! Intro Video)

Chad Gable makes his way out with new music (Alex Rileys's old WWE theme) to a big po
p as the fans chant "Gable!" Gable gets on the mic and says he's out here to finish what Jason Jordan started back last Fall and says that this war was just getting started and demands Jason Jordan get out there and fight. He says he trusted Jordan and considered him a brother. He says that now he wasn't leaving the ring until he puts hands on Jason Jordan again. "BRAUUUUNNN!!!!" roars through the arena and Braun Strowman makes his way out and tells Gable that he was leaving because it was Braun's time and he wanted Chris Jericho by choice or force. Gable says he wasn't scared of Braun Strowman or anyone and that he wasn't leaving until he put hands on Jason Jordan. "SHUT UP!!" BRAUN CHOPS GABLE 'S SHOULDER DROPPING HIM FACE FIRST TO THE MAT!! "NOW I WANT TO FIGHT YOU!!" A ref runs down and the announcers inform us we have an impromptu match per John Cena after this commercial break.

Braun Strowman vs. Chad Gable-
When we come back, Strowman is tossing Gable like a ragdoll and starts kicking him in the corner. Strowman snatches Gable up and screams for him to get his ass up and Gable start to comeback. Gable goes for an Overbelly to Belly Suplex on the big man and gets a giant elbow chop dropped on his shoulder. Strowman picks up Gable for a Running Powerslam for a near fall and "SOMEHOW SOME WAY GABLE KICKS OUT!! JUST STAY DOWN CHAD GABLE!!"Gable motions for more and ask if that was all Strowman had before collapsing back to the mat. On the Titantron we see Sami Zayn pulling up to the arena as we cut back to the match. Strowman picks up Gable and chokes him out for the submission win as his music plays...FROM BEHIND CODEBREAKER ATTEMPT FROM CHRIS JERICHO BACKFIRES!!! STROWMAN IS STILL STANDING AND PUTS JERICHO IN A BOSTON CRAB AND SITS ALL THE WAY BACK!!! STROWMAN GETS UP AND PUTS JERICHO IN A SLEEPER AND HE PASSES OUT!! Medics come down to put Jericho on a stretcher with announcers hyping a potential broken back and spinal and rib injuries from that Boston Crab. Strowman goes to leave but turns around and yells "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET!!!" STROWMAN RUNS BACK AND FLIPS THE STRETCHER WITH JERICHO ON IT!! STROWMAN DRAGS AN UPSIDE DOWN STRETCHER WITH JERICHO ON IT DOWN THE RAMP AND BACKSTAGE!! Refs are trying to plead with Strowman and he yells for them to shut up as he takes the Stretcher down the street and FLIPS IT OVER A BRIDGE INTO A RIVER!!!! "OH MY GOSH! HOLY F**KING SH*T!!" A "HOLY SHIT!" chant breaks out through the arena. Braun Strowman goes back in the arena and goes to Mean Gene who is standing by with Sami Zayn and snatches him by his neck choking him and tells him to tell John Cena "I'm fighting Chris Jericho in a Stretcher Match at Extreme Rules..OR Else!!" Sami Zayn gets in Strowman's face and ask him who the hell he was disrespecting a legend like Mean Gene like this. STROWMAN PUNCHES THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP IN THE STOMACH.."That's for cutting into my match!" Strowman kicks him in the stomach and spits on him. "And that's for speaking without being spoken to you sorry excuse of a champion!"Sami is holding his stomach coughing as we cut to the arena.

"Another Me" bumps through the arena and Jeff Hardy is out first and once again doesn't look himself, even his face paint was looking off. "Shinsuke Nakamura- Jeff Hardy...NEXT!!!!"

When we come back, Paul Heyman​ makes his way out..."LADIES AND GENTLEMAN MY NAME IS PAUL HEYMAN AND I STAND BEFORE YOU THE ADVOCATE FOR THE FORMER IWGP CHAMPION AND FUTURE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!! THE JAPANESE ICON.. SHINSUKKKEEE NAKKKAAMUUURRAAA!!!" Shinsuke Nakamura's music blazes through the arena and he makes his entrance as fans sing along with his theme despite him now being heel. Already in the ring, Jeff Hardy is acting strange continuously sitting down and getting up, scratching his self before going to mess with fans.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Jeff Hardy- As soon as the bell sounds, Hardy rolls out of the ring and starts flipping around and starts wrestling the stairs as Nakamura and Heyman are looking confused talking amongst each other. Heyman walks over and ask Matt Striker and Christian Cage what the hell was going on and Christian says he doesn't have a clue as Matt Striker is talking to someone through his headset's and stands up with a mic and yells "NAKAMURA.. KNOCK HIM OUT!!" Heyman and Christian are asking what was going on as Shinsuke Nakamura knocks Hardy complete out with a kick to the head. Matt Striker says "Everyone remain calm everything's under control" as fans look on confused and heard talking amongst each other as the lights fade off. Striker talks off his headset as the arena goes dark and is heard saying "he's sprung out on drugs and wasn't even supposed to be in the arena tonight" and stated the match was cancelled on Monday night. He is the heard saying "Oh shit we're still on the air" before the feed goes to commercial.
"..4 4 4..LIIIFFEEE!!!"

When we come back, Bullet Club's music bumps through the arena as Karl Anderson is set for action.

Karl Anderson vs. Michael Bennett
-
This was an amazing match with the two allowed to ACTUALLY WRESTLE! This went on for 15 minutes uninterrupted before Anderson put Bennett away with the Swivel Stun Gun for the 3 count!

-After the match, Bullet Club calls out The E.N.D, who doesn't show up and The Young Bucks cut promos on The Ascension promising to take back the Tag Titles they put n the map. Bullet Club calls The E.N.D. a rip-off of them and says that if it wasn't for them causing chaos in the first year of this company that nobody else would copy. "Bad Boys bumps through the arena as the spotlight circies through the crowd and the red and blue spotlight circle everywhere before The E.N.D. makes their entrance in the SWAT style truck that reads "THE E.N.D." 5000 immediately slaps Karl Anderson to the ground. Gallows and The Bucks comes running up but gets stopped as Corbin, and The Ascension pulls out guns. Cena says this was the part where he made them look real stupid. Cena questions what noteworthy has Bullet Club done besides turn on every leader and member they had and win a few titles. Cena says he's been winning titles since half of the people in the ring were crawling around in pull-ups. He says these jackasses had the nerve to call them rip offs? "You mean the same team who stole just about EVERYTHING from the nWo? The same team that ripped off the DX Suck it chop? Who the hell is Bullet Club really? You have no identity. I'll tell you who the hell we are. We are the guys that run this joint!, We are the guys that holds every single title in this company short of the IC Title! We are the guys who main event!, And these are the guys (The Ascension) who are going to beat you at Extreme Rules to retain the World Tag Team Championships!, WHO THE HELL ARE YOUUU?!?!! I'll tell you who..just a couple of trivia questions in WCWF history." Karl Anderson says he was calling out the leader of The E.N.D. and not the companies resident politic playing, sucky, sellout, Hollywood star wannabe bitch!.." CENA WITH AN FU TO KARL ANDERSON!! Ascension and Corbin throws the guns and ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!! THE E.N.D. ARE BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF BULLET CLUB!! The Club wisely escapes the ring as The E.N.D.'s music plays to end the segment as we head to break.

When we come back, Sami Zayn is walking around pissed and is looking for Braun Strowman before he is stopped by Renee Young who ask him if he made his decision on his Extreme Rules opponent yet. Sami says that he wanted "to defend against Brau.." AJ STYLES BLAST SAMI ZAYN OUT OF NOWHERE!! AJ STYLES IS BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF SAMI BEFORE SECURITY RUNS AND PULLS HIM OFF! AJ is screaming "I JUST NEED ONE MORE MATCH WITH YOU! JUST ONE MORE!"

"Come on...S.O.S.." Kofi Kingston's music hits and he's out first for our next match. "The Chosen One" Drew McIntyre is out next for our next match as Striker and Christian hypes up the WCWF UK Championship tournament taking place during the WCWF Summer Off-season.

Kofi Kingston vs. Drew McIntyre
- Incredible action in this one. These two went on for 14 minutes in a rivalry renewed from WWE. Drew McIntyre got the win with a Future Shock DDT. McIntyre grabbed the mic and cut a cocky heel promo and stated that he wanted another match with somebody else from that tournament. Wade Barrett's music blast and HE'S BACK!!! Wade Barrett makes his way out and stares down his former tag team partner. Drew McIntyre tries to throw a blow but Barrett blocks it and BULLHAMMER ELBOW TO DREW MCINTYRE!!! Barrett notices Kofi getting up and WASTELAND TO KOFI KINGSTON!!! Barrett poses and screams he was back to end the segment.

Backstage Segment: Shane McMahon appears and tells Renee Young that following Extreme Rules the WCWF would head to recess. Renee ask Shane if he realized he had no control in WCWF anymore. Shane says he realizes that but the man does. Shane says that the man comes around at the special 7-17-17 Tuesday supershow edition of Rampage before walking away.

"I hear voices in my head..." Randy Orton makes his way out and cuts a promo saying that The E.N.D. was smart to take him out because it was only a matter of time before he did the same to them. Randy says that he never lost his step and it was all apart of his plan. Randy guarantees that at Extreme Rules they would be looking at the next WCWF United States Championship. Randy says that once he's done there he's coming for the big fish...5000. Jay Lethal music hits and he interrupts and says that foolishly Randy was overlooking the man that beat him to win that US Title and was well on his way to beating him to retain and that wasn't part of no plan. He says Randy just got beat and that on Randy's best day he could outwrestle him and added that Randy couldn't beat him. Randy challenges Jay Lethal to a match right now, Lethal accepts and here we go.

Randy Orton vs. Jay Lethal
- These two allowed to actually wrestle for our television main event (match) and this went on for 21 minutes including one three minute commercial break in between it. The finish saw Randy hearing voices but the power fuse bust and the sound bite "It is the end of the world as you know it" throws Orton off. Randy stares at the Titantron as The E.N.D. are shown watching the match from the roof of the building and it shows Briq Romine entering the door (that in Kayfabe leads through the crowd.) Randy is screaming "COME ON!" as "Bad Boys" starts playing and .... LETHAL INJECTION OUTTA NOWHERE TO RANDY AND 1-2-3!!!!! JAY LETHAL HAS BEATEN RANDY ORTON AGAIN!!! Jay Lethal's music starts playing and..BRIQ ROMINE AMBUSHES LETHAL BRIQ FLIP TOSSES LETHAL INTO THE ROPES AND POWERBOMB TO JAY LETHAL!!! Here comes Cena, 5000, Corbin, and The Ascension and now they're surrounding Randy and jumps him before 5000 and Briq drops him with the Code 5 (Cyclone+Cutter Tag Team Move.) "YOU BITCHES DON'T GET IT DO YOU!!! AT EXTREME RULES IT ISN'T ABOUT WHICH ONE CAN BEAT THE OTHER BECAUSE NEITHER ONE OF YOU CAN BEAT THE ASSKICKER BRIQ ROMINE! AT EXTREME RULES I'M GONNA F**K YOU BOTH UP AND RETAIN MY US TITLE BECAUSE I'M JUST THAT..DAMN..GOOD!!" (Drops mic) as The E.N.D's music bumps through the speaker. "Coming up next we're going to find out 'Sami's Decision' for Extreme Rules!! It's LIVE and it's NEXT!!"

When we come back, Sami Zayn makes his entrance to a huge pop from the fans and says tonight hasn't been his night but that's what comes with being the champion. Sami calls Friday Night WAR! the show to be on for young talent breaking out. Sami says there's so many names he can pick from. He says "I could pick Jason Jordan? (crowd boo's), what about Chad Gable? (crowd cheers), I could pick Shinsuke Nakamura (crowd cheers), I could pick Chris Jericho (crowd cheers), Hell I could pick Alberto Del Rio (crowd boo's), Braun Strowman's on my list for sure. But I'm not picking none of the above despite the talent there and that's because one name stood out and that's AJ Styles (fans goes nuts.) AJ said that me beating him several times was flukes and that I wasn't on his level. Braun Strowman, I still wanna fight you because you disrespected me to the fullest but right now my mission is AJ Styles, who is questioning my level of ability in this ring. AJ, I know the stipulation from last week's match but I JUST DON'T GIVE A DAMN!! YOU'VE ATTACKED ME, BERATED ME, AND TRIED TO PLAY ME OUT!! AJ AT EXTREME RULES..I WANNA FIGHT YOU!! LET'S END THIS!! AJ STYLES VERSUS SAMI ZAYN...IN A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!!!" AJ Styles makes his way through the crowd as security is holding him back. Sami tells them to let him go and they do. AJ gets in the ring and says he respects Sami but at Extreme Rules it's more than just about that title... it's about Redempt..." SAMI ZAYN DECKS AJ STYLES WITH A PUNCH! AJ falls and gets back up stumbling to the corner..HELLUVA KICK!! SAMI ZAYN WITH A BLUE THUNDER BOMB TO AJ STYLES!!!! Sami Zayn's music hits and he holds his World Heavyweight Championship over AJ Styles screaming he would be the last man standing to end the show!

20621209_1413052222119743_8720670696439460090_n.jpg

(LAST MAN STANDING MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP) SAMI ZAYN VS. AJ STYLES

(SUBMISSION MATCH) CESARO VS. KURT ANGLE

(CZW CAGE OF DEATH MATCH) DEAN AMBROSE VS. SETH ROLLINS

(AMBULANCE MATCH) BRAUN STROWMAN VS. CHRIS JERICHO

Take a look at the No Escape Structure. This structure is designed to keep competitors not from leaving the ring, but the entire ringside area, with steel metal coming out of the barricade, and closing off any access to escape. Once both competitors enter, they will have 10 seconds to leave if they're scared to stay in the structure. After 10 seconds, the final cage structures will close off the minitron, and side panels. From there, only way to win the match is by pinfall or submission. The next one takes place at the April 2017 PPV Extreme Rules featuring the first ever televised bout between "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels, and the man who ended The Streak and career of The Undertaker in brutal fashion, the unstoppable "Demon" Finn Balor.

20604648_1412152015543097_9195430287418016156_n.jpg

20638816_1412152275543071_7301220827226415539_n.jpg

20620956_1412152365543062_8289399721563101701_n.jpg

19059407_1412152288876403_6631984789662210096_n.jpg

BREAKING: WCWF WORLD MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION ASUKA FIGHTING FOR LIFE FOLLOWING BEING HIT BY SEMI; MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH CANCELLED!!.

20621209_1413052222119743_8720670696439460090_n.jpg

WCWF Extreme Rules 2017 Results: Kevin Steen wins WCWF Championship but suffers nasty possibly career ending injury; CZW Cage of Deathmatch, What the (ambulance goes to) hell? Roode vs. Hero puts on a clinic, Who is the World Heavyweight Champion?, Shawn Michaels vs. Finn Bálor- No Escape Match!

(Extreme Rules Intro Video Package)

Pyro explodes as Kendrick Lamar "DNA" blazes through the arena speakers. Christian Cage, Mauro Ranallo, and Corey Graves welcomes us and hypes up that we had not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR Huge main event tonight! No Escape for Shawn Michaels as he faces "The Demon" Finn Bálor, AJ Styles versus Sami Zayn! Who will be the last man standing and the World Heavyweight Champion by nights end?! Asuka versus Becky Lynch for the World Middleweight Championship, John Cena versus Kevin Steen for the WCWF Championship in two Extreme Rules wars!, Kurt Angle returns to the ring for the first time since Rock Bottom II in 2016 when his last opponent was his opponent tonight..."The King of Wrestling" Cesaro, CZW Cage of Death for Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, an Ambulance Match and so much more but right now we're kicking off the show with a bang!! We are sent to Bobby Cruise for the introductions...

*Ding Ding Ding* "The following contest is a Street Fight and it's scheduled for one fall..!!
(Guitar Strings) "It's time to play the game.." Triple H's music hits. "Introducing first..from Greenwich, Conneticuit, weighing in at 266lbs, He is 'The Gammeee' Tripppllleeeee Hhhhhhhhhh!!!" Triple H finished his entrance and spits his water as the announcers hype up everything 5000 has put Triple H and his family through as Matt Striker tries to justify it.

"It is the end of the world as you know it..." "Bad Boys whatchu gonna do..." The E.N.D. music hits and we see in the parking lot The E.N.D. on motorcycles and 5000 drives through the entrance door alone as the red, white, and blue police spotlight shoots through the crowd of a dark arena spotting 5000 coming through the crowd on the motorcycle. "...And his opponent, from Columbus, OH, weighing in at 265lbs, "He is 'The Onnneeee' Fiiiivvveeeee Thooouusszzaanndddd!!!" 5000 finishes his entrance and gets in the ring circling Triple H as the ref rings the bell.

(Street Fight) 5000 vs. Triple H-
5000 and Triple H starts trading blows immediately and Triple H gets the advantage and whips 5 into the ropes, 5000 stops his self in the ropes, Triple H runs towards 5000, who ducks under him and catches him with a Snap Bridging German, 5000 bridges the German into a second one on The Game for a 2 count. 5000 starts laughing and yells "SHOOT TIME BITCH!!!!" 5000 takes his gloves off and throws them out of the ring and as soon as Triple H gets up 5000 slams him and starts smashing his elbows into the skull of Triple H until the ref pulls him off and the ref gets an Overbelly to Belly Suplex for his troubles. 5000 notices Triple H getting up with blood dripping from his nose and hits him with a Running Knee knocking him over the top rope. 5000 goes up top and Missile Dropkick to THE FACE OF TRIPLE H!! 5000 gets on the apron and DOUBLE KNEE STOMP TO THE FACE OF TRIPLE H!!! 5000 grabs Triple H's signature sledgehammer AND STARTS BEATING THE FACE OF TRIPLE H IN WITH IT WITH TEN NASTY FAST HARD CHAIRSHOTS TO THE FACE!! 5000 starts mushing the hard part of the sledgehammer into Triple H's face while laughing as fans boo. Refs and security run out and starts grabbing 5000 and he swing on all of them before going back after a bloodied Triple H and kicking him in his side as he tries to get up. 5000 lifts Triple H off of the ground and Triple H pushes 5000 into the turnbuckle. Camera shows Triple H nose hanging sideways off his face and Hunter's entire face drenched in blood. Triple H take the sledgehammer of the ground and hits 5000 in the back of the head with it before collapsing and both men are out as medics runs down to attend to both and neither one will let the ref call the match off. 5000 is gushing blood from his head and face a he gets up dizzy and slides in the ring. Triple H gets back up to his feet and with sledgehammer in hand starts beating 5000's mid-section and back in with it screaming this was for his family before going to swing at 5000's head, who wisely gets out of the way. picks apart the steel steps an tosses them in the ring. 5000 picks Triple H and hits 3 Amigos on him with the last one landing on the steel steps before taking the steps and beating him with them. 5000 tosses the stairs out of the ring and starts dropping knees on the face of Triple H. 5000 lifts Triple H up and sets up for Powerbomb but Triple H counters with a Back Body Drop and goes for a quick Pedigree attempt but 5000 spins out of it knocking Triple H into the ropes with an Enziguri, Triple H bounces off the ropes from it and hits a Jumping Knee Facebuster on 5000. A completely dizzy ad bloody Triple H falls to a knee before sliding out the ring grabbing his signature sledgehammer and going right back in and goes to swing it but 5000 double legs Triple H and goes right back for a TKO attempt smashing down some brutal punches on Triple H. 5000 stops punching and looks remorseful as Triple H coughs up blood before laughing and and puts Triple H away with the Skullcracker Cutter and 1..2..3!!! 5000 defeats The Game again.

Winner by pinfall, 5000

After the match, 5000 motions for The E.N.D. to come out and tells them that it was time to finish his ass off and the crew starts stomping out The Game. 5000 and Briq hits him with Code 5 (Cyclone DDT+Cutter) through the announcers table. Medics runs down with a stretcher as an ambulance pulls up to ringside as The E.N.D. starts walking down the ramp. "BRAUUUUNNN!!!" roars through the arena as he makes his way and walks past medics wheeling Triple H on a stretcher past him. Strowman stops and run back and FLIPS THE STRETCHER WITH TRIPLE H ON IT!!!! Strowman music stops as he screams "I'M JUST BEGINNING WITH YOU!!!!" After awhile of staring at his work he heads into the ring as Bobby Cruise begins..."The following is an AMMBBULLAANNCCEEEE MATCHHH!!! INTRODUCING FIRST ALREADY IN THE RING...."THE BIG MOTHERF'ER..." BRRRRRRAAAAUUUNNNNN STRROOWWMMMAAANNNNNN!!!!!!" "BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!" Chris Jericho's music blast throughout the arena as Cruise introduces him. JERICHO AMBUSHES STROWMAN FROM BEHIND JUMPING OFF THE TOP ROPE ONTO THE BIG MAN'S BACK KNOCKING HIM DOWN!! JERICHO WITH LIONSAULT TO STROWMAN AND A SECOND ONE!! Jericho heads up top and jumps off but Strowman catches him and Fallaway Powerslams him across the ring and demands the ref ring the bell and start the match.

(Ambulance Match) Braun Strowman vs. Chris Jericho
- Strowman picks Jericho up and slams him in the corner, slamming his shoulders into the ribs of Jericho, before flipping Jericho over the top ropes. Strowman gets out of the ring and puts him on his shoulders and starts walking him up the ramp with him on his shoulders but Jericho jumps down and runs back in the ring. Strowman starts powerwalking back to the ring and Jericho jumps over the top for a Somersault Senton but STROWMAN CATCHES HIM AND POWERBOMBS HIM THROUGH THE BARRICADE!!! Strowman tosses Jericho's headfirst into the turnpost and throws him up the ramp. Strowman goes after Jericho and picks him up by his neck with both hands and Jericho hits a Frankensteiner DDT to Strowman on the ramp. Strowman gets pissed and gets up charging at Jericho for a Spear attempt, who sidesteps him making Strowman fall off the stage. Strowman gets up to a Standing Moonsault off the stage from Jericho. Jericho tries to lift the big man up but the weight is too much so Jericho gets in the ambulance and drives it to the back. Strowman gets up and charges backstage and Jericho attempts to run him over but Strowman stops the truck using power and PUSHES THE AMBULANCE THROUGH A WALL WITH CHRIS JERICHO INSIDE!!! Strowman grabs an unconscious Jericho out of the ambulance and swings him at medical staff for attempting to see if Jericho was alive. Strowman screams he was gonna enjoy this before bringing Jericho back out on stage and hitting him with a RUNNING POWERSLAM THROUGH THE STAGE!!! Strowman picks him back up and SPEAR BY STROWMAN!!! THROUGH THE MINITRON!!! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!!! The referee has attempts to the match after both are non responsive but Strowman jumps up an yells "YOU AIN'T STOPPING A DAMN THING!!!!" Strowman drags Jericho backstage and pulls the ambulance from out of the wall and tosses Jericho in the back of the ambulance to pick up the win as his music plays. Strowman isn't don't just yet...BRAUN STROWMAN FLIPS THE AMBULANCE WITH CHRIS JERICHO INSIDE!!! Braun Strowman leaves the scene proud of his work.

Winner by stipulation, Braun Strowman

The E.N.D. are shown on the roof of the building and Cena ask Briq if he thought he was something because him attacking a radio personality and went on to say nobody was bigger than this business except him (Cena.) Briq says he would love to slap the stupidity of out him but he has a match and one that he would win on his own.

(Lethal-Briq-Orton Video Package)

(Ding Ding Ding) The following contest is a triple threat eliminattiioonnnn matttchhh and it is forr the United States Television Championnn-shipppp!!!"

"I hear voices in my head..." Randy Orton is out first. Jay Lethal's music hits and he's out next. Bad Boys" plays and Briq is out next as ring announcer Bobby Cruise begins the introductions and rings the bell to start the match.

(Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship) Jay Lethal vs. Briq Romine vs. Randy Orton-
Randy Orton and Jay Lethal goes right after Briq, who slides out of the ring and dares them to fight each other. They both yell at Briq to get his ass in the ring before Briq gets on the mic and says it was typical that the two babyfaces had to gang up on the heel and is too scared to fight each other. Lethal screams at Briq to get in the ring and RANDY GOES FOR RKO OUTTA NOWHERE..but Lethal pushes him off and the two get face to face and argues before Lethal throws a punch at Randy and the two begins trading blows. Lethal Monkey Flips Randy in the corner and turns around to A MASSIVE CLOTHESLINE BY BRIQ ROMINE!!! Briq runs and hits a Cannonball on Orton. Briq goes back to Lethal and picks him up with a Olympic Slam and a quick cover gets broken up by Orton. Randy picks up Briq, who goes for CODEBRIQ (Cyclone DDT) but Randy counters with a Neckbreaker. Randy charges to pin Lethal, who kicks out at 2. Randy goes to pin Briq, who kicks out at 2. Randy runs over goes for a Knee Drop on the face of Lethal, who counters with a Roll-Up attempt for only 2. Both Orton and Lethal gets up as Briq Romine slides out of the ring. They both slide out of the ring and traps him by either side putting him in a very familiar situation with the tables turned. Lethal and Orton jumps Briq and tosses him into the barricade, before tossing him over it. The two climb over it and continues the assault. Randy hits him with a Hangman DDT over the barricade and both lift him up for a Double RKO!!! Briq is left laying in the crowd as Lethal and Orton gets back in the ring and both does that title taunt and locks up. Randy twist Lethal arm behind his back and goes for a Side Slam but Lethal counters with a Frankensteiner. Randy gets up to a Cartwheel Dropkick from Jay Lethal. Lethal with a Handspring Elbow Drop only gets a 2 count. Lethal goes up top for a Diving Crossbody and Randy catches him and hits Snake Eyes in the corner and follows it up with a nasty European Uppercut knocking Lethal in the corner. Randy hard Irish Whiskey Lethal to the corner, and Lethal jumps up to the top rope and flies off with a Moonsault Reverse DDT from the top. Lethal covers Randy for a near fall. Lethal picks Randy up for a Brainbuster ad Randy counters with RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!!!! Randy goes for the cover and 1..2.. BRIQ ROMINE PULLS RANDY OFF WITH A GERMAN SUPLEX OUT OF NOWHERE!!! BRIQ WITH A SECOND ONE!!! Jay Lethal is seen slowly getting up by the ropes and BRIQ ROMINE SPEARS JAY LETHAL OUT OF THE RING THROUGH THE SECOND ROPE!!! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!!! "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!" THESE FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET!!! Randy Orton is shown getting up and heads to the top rope. Randy jumps off the top and BRIQ CATCHES HIM IN MID-AIR WITH URNAGE THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE!!! "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!" Briq tosses Randy in the ring over the top rope like a rag doll. Briq gets back in the ring and RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!!! Randy starts selling his injuries and notices Briq still moving slowly getting up and backs up in the corner. RANDY IS SETTING IT UP!!! RANDY ORTON IS GOING FOR THE PUNT..BUT NO BRIQ ROMINE COUNTERS!! BRIQ COUNTERS WITH A CODEBRIQ!!! AND FOR THE COVER 1..2..3!!!! RANDY ORTON HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!! It's down to Briq Romine and Jay Lethal!! JAY LETHAL GOES FOR LETHAL INJECTION OUT OF NOWHERE BUT BRIQ COUNTERS WITH A REVERSE SPINEBUSTER!!! BRIQ NOW WITH CODEBRIQ ON JAY LETHAL AND 1..2..3!!! BRIQ ROMINE RETAINS THE UNITED STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!! WHAT A MATCH!!

Briq celebrates his win before his cut off by static and the "Reset The Mission" cryptic vignette. Briq looks on and gets mad and notices Randy Orton moving and goes back on the attack on Orton. Briq notices Orton still moving and backs up and A PUNT TO THE SKULL OF RANDY ORTON!!! Briq isn't done...BRIQ PUNTS JAY LETHAL AS WELL!!!? BRIQ ROMINE HAS COME UNIHINGED!!

Winner by pinfall and STILL United States Champion, Briq Romine

Briq's music plays to end this as we cut to a...

[WCWF] Network Coming Soon!! Video Package

(Ladder Match for the WCWF World Tag Team Championships) The Ascension vs.
The Young Bucks- 16 minutes of incredible tag team action with some insane spots. The finish saw The Ascension retain clean after mainly dominating. Bram grabs both titles after banging Young Bucks heads together knocking both to the ground and retrieving the titles

Winners and STILL WCWF World Tag Team Champions by pinfall,Z12 The Ascension

The Ascension celebrates their big win before being cut off by static and the "Reset The Mission" cryptic vignette

We're back and cameras are on our broadcast team Christian Cage, Mauro Ranallo, and Corey Graves as they discussed the show thus far and announce that on the 7-17-17 Rampage not only would we find out what that meant but we have learned the return of Mr.McMahon, we would also see the return of Roman Reigns as he calls out The Rock. But coming up next it's for the WCWF Intercontinental Championship in a rivalry that's really been building since March...

(Roode-Hero Video Package)

Chris Hero's "Flatlined" theme hits and he's out first to a mixed reaction from the crowd of mainly boos. Afterward, Bobby Roode TNA theme hits and he makes his way out with the IC Title to a big pop from the crowd as Cruise Doe the introductions.

(Ding Ding Ding) "The following contest is set for one for is for the World Championship Wrestling Federationnn..Interrrrrcontinentallllllllll Champiooonn-shippp!!! Introducing first "The Challenger...from Dayton, Ohio, weighing in at two-hundred and sevety pounds...He is your hero, he is my hero, he is...Chris Herrrrooooooo!!!! (Hero poses to boo's) And his opponent from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at two-hundred and fourty five pounds.. He is your current reigning, defending, WCWF Intercontinental Champiooonn...Bobbyyyy Roooodddeeeee!!!! (fans begin chanting "ROODE! ROODE! ROODE!) (Ding Ding Ding) and here we go...

(Pinfall or Submission Only for the Intercontinental Championship) Bobby Roode vs. Chris Hero
- Hero and Roode touch hands and lock up with Hero pushing Roode against the ropes and hits a Northern Life Suplex and Roode countering at 2 getting up pushing Hero off into the ropes, Hero bounces off with an rolls up attempt on Roode for a two count. As soon as Roode escapes, Hero rolls up Roode again. Roode kicks out. As soon a Roode stands up, Hero takes him down and rolls him up again. Roode manages to kick out. Roode immediately rolls to the outside to get away from Hero . Roode tries to kick Hero in the gut, but Hero catches Roode foot, Hero grabs a side headlock then suplexes Roode. Roode whips Hero into the ropes and attempts a leapfrog but Hero holds onto the ropes to avoid it. Hero almost decapitates Roode with a bicycle kick. Hero picks up Roode and lands a few chops. Roode lands a few of his own. Hero decks Roode with a stiff right hand. Roode stumbles to the opposite corner. Hero runs in and lands a stiff chop. Hero clotheslines Roode over the top rope. Hero gets on the arpon and jumps out at Roode, who ducks out of the way and hits Hero with a Northern Lariat. Roode tosses him back in the ring and chokes Hero on the middle rope. Short arm clothesline by Roode. Roode mounts the top rope and levels Hero with a flying ax handle. Hero catches Roode with a few uppercuts. Roode cuts him off and hits an elbow drop followed by a running knee. Roode locks in a rear chin lock. Hero manages to reverse it into a chin breaker. Roode whips Hero into the ropes, but Hero flips over and lands on his feet. Roode charges in and eats a big boot through the ropes. Hero tries to Irish whip Roode, but Roode reverses it and sends Hero into the corner with such force that Hero tumbles over the top rope to the outside. Roode is working a surfboard on Hero . Hero tries to fight out of it, but Roode cuts him off. Roode sets up a suplex but Hero reverses it into a release suplex. Hero floors Roode with a strike. Roode ends up in the ropes. Hero pushes Roode and obliterates him with a basement dropkick. Hero nips up and hits a running forearm in the corner. Cyclone boot by Hero for another long two count. Hero attempts a running senton, but Roode gets his knees up. Roode hits a backstabber for a near fall. Corner clothesline by Roode. Roode attempts another, but Hero kicks Roode’s arm. Hero kicks Roode in the face, yet again. Hero hits the Diamond Dust off the second rope. Roode somehow manages to kick out. Hero calls for the knockout, but Roode reverses it into a spine buster. Hero kicks out. Roode calls for the Roode DDT, but Hero reverses, escapes and literally decapitates Roode with the Knockout strike. Roode is sent flying to the outside of the ring. Hero retrieves Roode from the outside and tosses him back into the ring. Hero lands a sick running senton. Roode still kicks out. Hero pulls off his arm sleeve and calls for the ripcord Knockout strike. Roode avoids it and sends Hero chest first into the ropes. Roode hits the Roode Bomb for the win.

Winner by pinfall and STILL Intercontinental Champion, Bobby Roode

Roode celebrates his victory and is cut off by static and the "Reset The Mission" cryptic vignette. Roode is confused as is the commentary team. Coming up next: It's the most dangerous match in Professional Wrestling..It's the iconic CZW Cage of Death Match in a personal rivalry between two brothers that's came to this. It all started with revenge on the brain of Dean Ambrose back at Rock Bottom III in Columbus, Ohio.

(Ambrose-Rollins Video Package)

In the arena, we see the final touches of this structure being put together with onimous music, as fans rise to their feet chanting "CZ-Dub" , as we start to begin this match-up. WCWF has appointed long time CZW referee Brian Logan to call the match, he comes out the the ring, then the lights flicker as "Shitlist" by L7 begins to play as Dean Ambrose steps out into the arena using his old Jon Moxley theme song! He is seen carrying down some weapons to go along with this dangerous cage! We all await the entrance of Seth Rollins as "The Second Coming" by CFO$ begins over the speakers as Rollins makes his way out to the ring! You can see a little fear on Rollins’ face as he gets inches closer to this dangerous battlefield!

(CZW Cage of Death Match) Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
- The match begins as Logan calls for the bell to ring, Ambrose kicks Rollins low and tosses him against the electrical cage wall, before Back Body Dropping him through glass. Ambrose is coming out with strong force early in this one as the fans begin to boo. Ambrose is fighting dirty using his normal tactics, he has hit Rollins with several different weapons such as a couple of light tubes, a barb-wired baseball bat, a vase, etc. You can truly tell that Ambrose is in his natural diabolical habitat as he continues to wreak havoc on Rollins. Rollins is covered in blood as Ambrose decides to pay homage to his independent roots and nails Rollins with the Orange Crush, then goes for the pin with a 1… 2… ROLLINS KICKS OUT! Ambrose looks amazed so he pulls out a knife and attempts to stab Rollins, who rolls out of the way. Ambrose tried it again, and Seth kicks his legs from under him, before crawling away. Rollins gets to his feet and Sidekicks Ambrose in the head as he pours blood from his head. Seth climbs to the top and goes for Phoenix Splash and 1..2..NOOoooo!!! Rollins sets up for Curb Stomp, but Ambrose hits a Drop Toe Hold, and hits one of his own on Seth for only a near fall. Ambrose takes a steel chain, and begins beating Seth with it and goes for the cover again, but only gets two. You can see the frustration building in the eyes of Ambrose. over a table, gets up on the table with Rollins and nails him with a Moxicity right through the table! Ambrose then puts Rollins in a Regal Stretch in the middle of the ring, Rollins has nowhere to go and you can see the pain in his eyes, he begins to make a motion as it looks as if he will tap, but then, Rollins just starts laughing and the fans start to cheer as Rollins powers his way out, then, out of nowhere, Rollins hits God’s Last Gift on Ambrose! Then, just as Rollins goes to pin Ambrose, he looks over at a pile of light tubes and stands back up, then, Rollins does the unthinkable, he pulls them over to the center of the ring and pulls Ambrose over to the ring post, he then pulls Ambrose up the ropes and boom, Rollins hits Ambrose with a PEPSI PLUNGE off the top paying homage to and does the "Clobbering Time" taunt, AMBROSE HITS RIGHT ONTO THE LIGHT TUBES. ROLLINS COLLAPSES TO THE MAT!! After 2 minutes, Rollins crawls to the cover, 1.. 2..NOOOoooo. Ambrose kicks out after a nearfall!!! Somehow, Ambrose is still going. Rollins sets up for it...CURB STOMP, BUT NOOO AMBROSE WITH DIRTY DEEDS V2!! Ambrose isn't finished, and he sets up a chair, with light tubes on it, and hits DIRTY DEEDS V1 ON THE STEEL CHAIR AND LIGHT TUBES!!! BOTH MEN ARE A BLOODY MESS!!! Ambrose collapses to the mat, AND BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!!! Ambrose slowly gets to his feet and reaches for the barbed wire bat again, Seth kip's up, but coughs up blood and Ambrose hits him in the gut with the bat. Ambrose then gets cocky and starts drinking a bottle of beer, and bashes it over the head of Rollins. Ambrose pushes Rollins head and taunts him, "Is that all ya got baby brother" (laughing menichally.) Ambrose keeps pushing his head, and SETH ROLLINS WITH GOD'S LAST GIFT TO AMBROSE!!! ROLLINS HAS SNAPPED!!! ROLLINS SMASHES A LIGHT TUBE OVER AMBROSE HEAD AND BEGINS BEATING HIM WITH A KENDO STICK!!! ROLLINS GRABS A WEEDWACKER AND USES IT ON THE SKULL OF AMBROSE!!! ROLLINS WITH A NASTY CURB STOMP ON THE CHAIR!! Rollins with, CON-CHAIR-TO paying homage WCWF Hall of Famer Edge, and WCWF Legend Christian Cage. Seth with the cover and..1..2..3!!! AND SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, Seth Rollins has defeated all odds and have defeated Dean Ambrose in his natural habitat of the ultraviolet style of wrestling! The fans are on their feet chanting as Rollins falls back to the mat, not even able to stand.

Winner by pinfall, Seth Rollins

Destruction is left, but somehow Seth Rollins was able to pull off the upset. Coming up next, a submission match...Kurt Angle-Cesaro...

(Cesaro-Kurt Angle Video Package)

Kurt Angle makes his way out first to a huge pop for his return to the ring as Cruise introduces him. Cesaro is out next to thunderous heat from the crowd as Cruise introduces him.

(Submission Match) Cesaro vs. Kurt Angle
- Cesaro and Angle pace around each other, Angle wants to shake hands out of respect, but Cesaro reaches in and hiptosses Angle, before hitting a double leg, and going for a Boston Crab early but Angle flips him off and hits a Belly to Belly on Cesaro, and apply an Angle Lock. After a little bit, Cesaro reaches for the ropes, but the ref reminds him there's no disqualifications and Cesaro struggles before countering with a Single Leg Crab, before applying an STF on Angle. Angle counters with a Crippler Crossface, Cesaro eventually counters with a Single Arm-lift Powerbomb on Angle before dropping some Brock Lesnar-like punches on Angle. Cesaro lits Angle up and whips him in the corner, before charging at him with a massive European Uppercut in the corner, and putting him in a Tree of Woe. Cesaro backs up and DROPKICKS Angle in the corner!! Angle is still wrapped in the Tree of Woe, Cesaro lifts Angle up and a BACKBREAKER brings him down, as Cesaro follows up with a Crippler Crossface. Angle is fading after being in the hold for over 3 minutes stuggling, the ref checks Angles pulse 3 times, and after nearly dropping a third time, Angle with a strong arm, as Cesaro locks in the Batista Bite on Angle, who is starting to fade, but begins to muscle out of it as fans wheels him on, Angle gets to his feet with Cesaro still on him and counters the Batista Bite with a Firemans Carry Cutter. Angle is trying to catch his breath in the corner, as the straps come down, Angle is looking for Angle Slam, but Cesaro slides under the bottom rope and Angle goes towards him and gets shoulders in the mid-section. Cesaro climbs up and SUPER-SUPERPLEX TO KURT ANGLE TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING!!! Cesaro gets back in the ring and waits for Cesaro to get up and CESARO WITH A CORKSCREW PLANCHA OVER THE TOP ROPE ON KURT ANGLE!!! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!! Cesaro gets back up and tosses Kurt Angle back in the ring and heads to the top, Cesaro is thinking Moonsault, Cesaro jumps off and ANGLE CATCHES HIM IN MID-AIR WITH AN ANGLE LOCK!!! ANGLE HAS THE ANGLE LOCK SENCHED IN!! IS CESARO GONNA TAP!! ANGLE SITS DOWN ON IT!! AND CESARO HAS NOWHERE TO GO!!! CESARO MUSCLES UP AND COUNTERS WITH A SHARPSHOOTER ON KURT ANGLE!!!! THE SHARPSHOOTER IS LOCKED IN!!!! Kurt Angle's face is telling the story as Cesaro sits all the way back and ANGLE'S LEG'S IS DAMN NEAR TOUCHING HIS HEAD!!! Angle grabs Cesaro by the head and puts him in a Sleeper simatamiously. Cesaro releases the Sharpshooter to fight Angle off. Cesaro starts targeting the arms of Kurt Angle with some brutal stomps and knee drops. Cesaro puts Angle in a Cross Armbreaker, before dragging Angle to the corner, and getting out of the ring. CESARO STARTS BANGING ANGLE'S ARMS AGAINST THE TURNPOST!! Cesaro wraps Angles right arm around the turnpost before, grabbing a steel steps and TOSSING THEM AT THE RIGHT ARM OF KURT ANGLE AGAINST THAT TURNPOST!! KURT IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!! CESARO DOES THE SAME TO THE OTHER!! Cesaro grabs a steel chair from under the ring and BEATS BOTH OF KURT'S ARMS WITH IT!!!! Cesaro puts Angle's right arm in a Kimura and tells him to tap or else. Angle doesn't...and CESARO SNAPS THE ARM OF KURT ANGLE AS THE REF CALLS FOR THE BELL!!! KURT IS FREAKING!! CESARO TAKES THE CHAIR AND BEATS THAT RIGHT ARM WITH IT, THEN THE LEFT!!, Cesaro grabs the left arm, and KIMURA LOCK AND SNAPS THE LEFT ARM OF KURT ANGLE!! Kurt's done!!

Winner by submission, Cesaro

Cesaro grabs the chair and attempts to go back but a big pop is heard and Jason Jordan charges down there to save his "father," Cesaro clears the ring. Jordan checks on Angle as medical staff is putting him on a gourney. Jason Jordan grabs a mic and says this was all Chad Gables fault. He says had Gable not have split up American Alpha by failing Kurt Angle, that Kurt wouldn't have felt the need to prove he still got it, and would've remained retired. He says this would've never happened to his dad if it wasn't for Chad Gable. He says he's gonna beat the crap out of Chad Gable to avenge his dad and save his legacy. He yells he wants his match right now and calls for a ref. Jordan screams, "I love you Dad", as Kurt is wheeled out in an ambulance. Chad Gable's music hits and he makes his way out and we're set for action. Gable storms the ring and slaps Jordan, before hitting an Explorer Suplex and starts punching him as the ref tries to get some order, Jordan flips Gable and starts punching him and the ref stops them in enough time to call for the bell. Neither got to get an introduction because of how heated this was.

[Falls Count Anywhere] Jason Jordan vs. Chad Gable
- Gable goes right back at Jordan with a Wheelbarrow Back Suplex, Jordan rolls out of the ring and starts heading to the back as Gable gets out of the ring in pursuit as Jordan runs to the back. Camera shows Gable coming through the curtains and IMMEDIATELY gets hit in the head with a vase by Jason Jordan. Jordan takes a staple machine and starts stapling the forehead of Chad Gable, before banging his head through the TV monitor on the wall. Jordan takes the TV off the wall and beats Gable with it. "THIS IS FOR KURT ANGLE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" Jordan screams as he continues the assault with the TV. Jordan drags Gable backstage by his singlet and picks him up and slams him against a well before hitting an Overbelly to Belly Suplex on concrete. Jordan notices an ambulance leaving the arena and runs towards it screaming "DAD!!!!" Jordan jumps on the ambulance banging the door and the driver stops it, CHAD GABLE TOSSES JORDAN OFF WITH A JUDO THROW!! Gable begins punching Jordan to the parking lot, before throwing him on banging his head on a car and setting him up on a windshield, before he hears a loud explosion. Gable goes back to see what happened and IT'S KURT ANGLE!! SOMEONE HAS BLEW UP THE AMBULANCE KURT ANGLE WAS IN!! A concerned Gable goes to check on what was going on, before going to finish his match. Gable climbs on top of another car hits a Five-star Frog Splash attempt, but JORDAN GETS OUT OF THE WAY! AND GABLE CRASHES THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD!! Jordan drags a bloodied up Gable out of it and hits a Jordan Slam on the hood of the car and 1..2..3!!! Jason Jordan wins and begins celebrating before he realizes something happened to Kurt, and goes charging to check on his "dad." Medics runs over to tend to Angle and pushes Jordan away. Jordan starts going off saying that was his father and screaming wondering what happened. Jordan starts freaking out and kicking everything and blames Chad Gable and starts attacking him again, before getting in a car and backing it into him when he gets up.

Winner via pinfall, Jason Jordan

[WCWF Halftime Show: During which they discuss that the Women's Championship match was cancelled due to champion Asuka being in the hospital fighting for her life, following being hit by a semi.]

WCWF Extreme Rules 2017 Results (Continued)

We are welcomed back to the second half of Extreme Rules, following a brief break hyping the [WCWF] Network, we are joined by our broadcast booth who announces that this would be the last WCWF show until 7-17-17. We are told that Mr.McMahon would return with a major announcement. We're also informed Boxing Great and MMA Superstar Floyd Mayweather would appear to hype "The Money Fight." We're also told our next event would be WCWF Saturday Night's Main Event: William Regal vs. John Cena. Coming up next..Sami Zayn defends the World Heavyweight Championship against... "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles

(Styles-Zayn Video Package)

AJ Styles music hits and the challenger is out first for this Last Man Standing match to a huge pop from the crowd as the broadcast team talk about how AJ has become a man obsessed with not only the World Heavyweight Championship, but proving he can beat "The Top Guy", Sami Zayn. AJ is waiting in the ring as we await the champ. Sami Zayn debuts new (old) music as "Dare to fly" bumps through the arena speakers as the world champ makes his way out. Ring announcer Bobby Cruise does the introductions as the two competitors pace around the ring with intensity and electricity filling the arena as the fans chant "Let's Go Sami, AJ Styles!" The ref calls for the bell and here we go...

(Last Man Standing Match for the World Heavyweight Championship) Sami Zayn vs. AJ Styles- Sami and AJ begins a slugfest out of the gate "AND THIS IS HOW PERSONAL THIS RIVALRY HAS GOTTEN!!!" Sami hard Irish Whip (and charges at) AJ into the corner, who jumps to the top Turnbuckle and backflips over Sami, and catches him with a Snap German Suplex, AJ goes outside the ropes for a Springboard 450 attempt but Sami slides out of the ring, as AJ hits the canvas. AJ slowly recovers holding his stomach as the two stare each other in the eyes realizing this isn't going to be easy. Sami climbs back on the apron, as AJ dares him to get back in the ring. AJ let's Sami get back in and the slugfest begins again with AJ getting the better with the Low Kick/Punch/Low Kick/Spinning Back Fist/Clothesline combo. AJ picks Sami up with a Vertical Suplex attempt, that Sami counters with a Russian Legsweep. AJ gets up to a Dropkick from Sami Zayn, and a second one knocking him over the top rope. Sami Zayn flies over the top rope with a Suicide Somersault Senton as the official begins the count but AJ is back up after only 3. Sami Zayn runs around the ring and Suicide Dive through the turnpost with a Tornado DDT on AJ Styles that only gets 3. Zayn picks AJ up and starts throwing some punches and attempts to throw him over the barricade, but AJ tosses him over instead. AJ jumps the barricade and SAMI ZAYN WITH A BRUTAL BRAINBUSTER ON THE CONCRETE!!! Referee starts the count "1..2..3..4..5..6..7.." AJ gets back up to his feet and gets punched in the gut by Sami and hard Irish Whipped AT A WALL!!! "1..2..3..4..5.." AJ gets up and Zayn goes for Blue Thunder Bomb on the concrete, but AJ jumps behind and hits a Pele Kick on Zayn. AJ hits a Jumping Knee Drop to the face of Sami and sets him up on a table, and punches him on it. AJ Styles climb the balcony to set up for a 450, but Sami gets off of it, AJ WITH A PHENOMENAL FOREARM FROM THE TOP OF THE BALCONY!!!! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!!! and AJ is favoring his leg. Medics runs down to tend to AJ Styles and to make sure his leg is fine. AJ pushes them off and gets back up after 6 seconds and hits a Styles Clash on Sami Zayn, before going back to holding his injured leg in pain. Referee begins the count on Sami Zayn and "1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..NINE..." "AND SAMI ZAYN IS BACK UP TO HIS FEET!!! HOW THE HELL IS HE GETTING UP?!?!" AJ SNAPS!! AJ STARTS BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF ZAYN!! RAINING PUNCHES ON THE CHAMP!! AJ THROWS ZAYN THROUGH THE BARRICADE!!! AJ BASHES HIS HEAD INTO THE TURNPOST, AND A BRUTAL SNAP GERMAN SUPLEX ON ZAYN!! SAMI ZAYN LANDING NASTY ON HIS HEAD!! AJ grabs a glass table from under the ring and breaks it over Sami's back!! AJ Styles with a Buckle Bomb to Sami Zayn at the ring post, before hitting a Starmaker. "1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8.." HOW IN THE HELL IS HE MOVING?!?! Sami is back up to his feet and AJ goes for a Vertical, but Sami Zayn with a Neckbreaker counter!! Both men are down as the ref begins a count. Sami gets up at 7, AJ gets up at 8, and Sami goes charging at AJ, and AJ STYLES WITH A BACK BODY DROP PUTTING SAMI ZAYN THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE!!! AJ HEADS UP TOP WITH A 450 SPLASH!!! AJ throws a bag of thumbtacks all over the floor, and climbs on top of the barricade and brings Sami with him and, "No no no no..NOOO!!! OH MY GOSH!!!" STYLES CLASH FROM OFF THE BARRICADE THROUGH THE THUMBTACKS!!! SAMI IS BLEEDING ALL OVER AND THUMBTACKS ARE EVERYWHERE ON HIM!!! SAMI IS FREAKING OUT!!! AJ TAKES A STEEL CHAIR AND DESTROYS SAMI WITH IT!! AJ picks apart the English announce table and puts Sami on it and grabs a Trash Can and beats Sami with it before putting it over his head, and a chair around his leg. AJ heads up to the top and FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!!!! AND "ONE...TWO...THREE..FOUR...FIVE..SIX..SEVEN..EIGHT..NINE..TEN!!!" " AND IT'S ALL OVER!!! AJ STYLES IS YOUR NEWWWW..HEAVYWEIGHT.. CHAMPION..OF THE WORLD!!!!" "The winner of this match...AND YOUR NEWWW HEAVYWEIGHT..CHAMPION OF THE WORRRLLLLDDDDD!!!!...THE PHENOMENALLLLLL...A..J...STYYYLLLLEESSSS!!!!!" "They don't want none, they don't want none.." AJ Styles music hits as he celebrates with the title and we take a look at the dominance, AJ showed in this match-up.

Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles

(Reset the mission cryptic vignette cuts off Styles celebration)

Phenomenal win for "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles but speaking of phenomenal, in case you missed the announcement. Here's the man that will be the first inductee into the WCWF Hall of Fame Class of 2018...

(Undertaker Hall of Fame Vignette)

Crowd is shown with "Thank You Taker" Chants filling the arena as commentators prepare us for our no match as we see the No Escape structure coming together from the barricade, around the rest of the arena as the announcers run down the rules of the No Escape Match. Shawn Michaels music hits and he is out first looking like he's about to shit his self. Finn Bálor's music hits and 'The Demon' enters through a hole in the ceiling with his signature bat in his mouth, crawling down the cage walls to thunderous boos from the crowd and "Undertaker" chants. Ring announcer Bobby Cruise inform them that anyone is fearful of competing to exit the structure now and there was a 10 second rule, staring directly at Shawn Michaels, before getting out his self. 3 seconds left and Balor just stares at a worries HBK with an evil smirk.

(All-out War No Escape Match) Finn Balor vs. Shawn Michaels-
Bálor immediately take the bat out his mouth and drops it to the mat and turns his back on Shawn, daring him to hit him with it. Shawn takes a swing at the back of the head Bálor with the bat, who ducks it and hits an Enziguri, followed by a Pele Kick. Bálor Front Dropkick's Shawn over the top rope, Shawn skins the chicken and gets Tornado Kicked over. Shawn is stunned. Shawn gets to his feet, as Bálor gets out of the ring with the bat and takes out THE LEFT LEG OF SHAWN MICHAELS!!! and begins BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF SHAWN MICHAEL'S FACE WITH THE BAT!!! 30!! 30 LIGHTNING SPEED BRUTAL SHOTS TO THE FACE WITH THE BAT AGAINST THE CAGE!!! A SHOT TO THE RIBS AND SHAWN FALLS ON HIS STOMACH A BLOODIED MESS!!! BÁLOR SMASHES THE BACK OF SHAWN'S SKULL WITH IT!!! Bálor is gonna make Shawn pay!! Bálor smashes Shawn's head against the cage wall with nasty intensity!!! And does the same tossing him head first at the wall on the other side before Front Dropkicking Shawn against it, and follows it up with Inverted Bloody Sunday. Finn Bálor ragdoll tosses Shawn at the cage wall, and again, before tossing him over the top rope back in the ring. Finn heads up top and goes for a Senton, but Shawn slides out of the way and Bálor lands on his back. Shawn Michaels is trying to move and attempts to Kip Up, but doesn't have enough energy. Bálor sits up like The Undertaker before getting back to his feet and Soccer Kicking Shawn Michaels head off and goes for the cover and 1..2..NOOooooo!!! Shawn Michaels is fighting on behalf of the legacy of The Undertaker and is not going without a fight. Bálor gets up and starts punching on Shawn and picks him up to set up for a Tombstone, but Shawn counters with a Head Scissors. Bálor goes back charging at Shawn, who hits a Drop Toe Hold. Shawn begin favoring his leg, rib, and head as his face drenches in blood. Shawn muscles up and hits Finn Bálor with a Teardrop Suplex, and hits a Sweet Chin Music knocking Bálor over the top rope BUT BÁLOR LANDS ON HIS FEET!!! FINN DRAGS SHAWN MICHAEL'S OUT OF THE RING AND tosses him through THE CAGE WALL BLOCKING OFF THE ANNOUNCERS DESK!!! The broadcast team scrams as we're left without commentary. Bálor picks Shawn up for a Powerbomb attempt but Shawn counters with a Facebuster on the broadcast table. Shawn begin scaling the structure and climbs TEN FEET IN THE AIR!!! SHAWN MICHAELS WITH A SHOOTING STAR PRESS FROM 10 FEET IN THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!!! THE DEMON IS OUT IT IT!!! (Heartbeat sounds begin as the arena light begins blinking crimson red before going dark.) When the lights come back and BÁLOR IS STANDING LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED!!!! Shawn Michaels with a look of disbelief and worry on his face. SHAWN IS TRYING TO MAKE A RUN FOR IT AND HEADS TO THE ENTRANCE RAMP!!! THE DEMON IS ON THE CHASE AND BASHES SHAWN'S FACE INTO THE CAGE WALL BLOCKING OFF THE MINITRON WITH 3 NASTY STIFF SHOTS!!! SHAWN PASSES OUT AFTER THE THIRD BRUTAL BANG OF THE HEAD AGAINST THE CAGE!!! Finn climbs up and hits COUP DE GRACE TO THE BACK OF THS SKULL OF SHAWN MICHAELS!!! Finn drags Shawn up the ramp, back to the ringside area. Bálor lifts Shawn and hits a brutal BRAINBUSTER ON THE SIDE OF THE RING!!! Bálor puts Shawn back in the ring and pins him and 1..2..3!!!!! Bálor wins!!!!!

Winner, Finn Bálor

The structure descends back into the barricades, and ground as Bálor celebrates his win before crawling up the ramp and descending into "hell."

(Floyd Mayweather-Connor McGregor coming to Monday Night Rampage 7-17-17)

We're back as the commentary tables are being rebuilt as Graves, Ranallo, and Christian talk about the chaos we've witnessed tonight. Well coming up next it's our main event for the WCWF Championship and it truly began the night after Rock Bottom.

(Cena-Steen Video Package)

Kevin Steen's music hits and he makes his way out first to a mega pop from the fans and "Kill Cena Kill" chants. Steen grabs a mic and ask the fans if they wanted him to kill John Cena, after the fan responded with "Yes! Yes! Yes!" chants, Steen responds with " Well then tonight we're gonna kill us a [Bleep]ing phon.." "It Is The E.N.D. of the world as you know it" scare goes off as the arena fades to black and "Bad Boys" bumps throughout the arena. "WAIT A MINUTE SOMETHING'S GOING ON IN THE DARK!!!" Lights turn on AND BARON CORBIN AND THE ASCENSION IS JUMPING STEEN!!!! 5000 runs out and calls them off and tells them to head to the back. " "It Is The E.N.D. of the world as you know it" scare goes off again (LIGHTS ON) JOHN CENA OUT OF NOWHERE WITH AN FU TO KEVIN STEEN!!! Cena calls for ring announcer Bobby Cruise to do the introductions and rush through them. Cena urged Cruise to announce Steen as weighing 895lbs. Cena tells ref Earl Hebner to ring the bell.

(Extreme Rules Match for the WCWF Championship) John Cena vs. Kevin Steen
- Cena goes for a SECOND AA AND STEEN JUMPS BEHIND, STEEN THROWS CENA INTO THE ROPES AND HITS A POP UP POWERBOMB!!! Steen follows up with a Packaged Piledriver!! And 1..2..3!!!! AND JUST LIKE THAT KEVIN STEEN IS YOUR NEWWWWWWWWWW WCWF CHAMPION!!!!!! Steen celebrates with confetti a fans in the arena are stunned. Cena gets up pissed as Steen walks up the ramp with the title. "CUT IT OFF!!!! YOU BEATING ME WAS A FLUKE!!! YOU HEAR ME YOU FAT BITCH!!! I WANT MY REMATCH RIGHHHTT NOW!! AS YOUR GENERAL MANAGER I AM DEMANDING YOU GET YOUR FAT ASS BACK IN THIS RING AND GIVE ME MY REMATCH!!! IM ABOUT TO BURY YOU!!!" Steen begins to walk back down the ramp and The E.N.D. members Connor, Bram, and The Ascension jumps Steen from behind, before 5000 returns to ringside and screams at them they didn't work for Cena. 5000 tells them this is their fight and for them to get back to the back.

Winner and NEW WCWF Champion, Kevin Steen

Kevin Steen gets back to his feet heading after The E.N.D. but CENA WITH A STEEL CHAIR TO THE BACK OF STEEN OUT OF NOWHERE!!! Cena gets in 5000's face and both smirk at each other before, Cena beats Steen with the chair on the ramp and drags and tosses Steen back in the ring. Cena demand Hebner to ring the bell to start the match.

(Extreme Rules Match for the WCWF Championship) John Cena vs. Kevin Steen-
Cena with the steel chair in hand begins taking the chair to the mid-section of Kevin Steen. Cena heads out of the ring and grabs his signature chain and starts trying to wrap it around the neck of Kevin Steen, who fights off and hits a Sidewinder Suplex on Cena, and hits a second won, that makes Cena land in the corner. Steen sits the chair in front of Cena's face and hits a Cannonball and goes for the cover for only a nearfall. Steen picks up Cena in Suplex position and goes up top for a Superplex and SUPERPLEXES CENA FROM THE TOP ROPE THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE!!!!! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN AND SO IS CHRISTIAN!!! After a while, Steen gets up and in a shocking change of events helps up Christian, hugs him and apologizes for everything... CENA WITH A SIDE SLAM ON STEEN OUT OF NOWHERE!!!! Cena picks Steen up and tosses him at the steel steps and taunts the fans they couldn't see him. Cena tosses Steen in the ring and heads up top going for a Top Rope Legdrop to the back of the head of Steen but gets caught with a RUNNING POWERBOMB OVER THE TOP ROPE!!! Steen heads to the top rope and a FLIPPING SENTON ON CENA FROM THE TOP ROPE!! Steen looks under the ring and grabs two tables and puts them in the ring, before grabbing two more and tossing them in the ring, Steen then pulls out a police stick and tazzer, and tazzes Cena. Steen bashes Cena's head in with the police stick and there is blood everywhere. Steen bangs Cena's head against the steel ring post and tosses him back in the ring. Steen sets up all 4 tables, and CENA WITH AN FU OUT OF NOWHERE THROUGH A TABLE!!! HOW THE HELL DID HE PULL THAT OFF?!?! CENA COLLAPSES BACK TO THE MAT AND BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!!! Cena eventually crawls to the cover and 1..2..NOOooooo!!! Fans in attendance begins a "This Is Awesome!" chant. Both slowly get up with the "Boo-Yay" punches and KEVIN STEEN WITH AN FU ON JOHN CENA THROUGH A TABLE!!!! Steen for the cover and 1..2..NOOOooooo!! Steen goes back and sets up the other two tables and grabs the steel steps and puts them under the table before picking Cena up an locks in a Sleeper Hold and eventually gets Cena in it on the ground, Cena is beginning to fade BACK KICKS STEEN IN THE BALLS!! Steen is holding his balls as Cena crawls to the chain and wraps it around the neck of Steen with an STF!!! CENA WITH AM STFU WITH THE CHAIN ON STEEN!!! CENA HAS IT IN AN STEEN IS FADING AS BLOOD OOZES OUT OF THE FACE OF KEVIN STEEN!!! Cena eventually releases the hold and drags the big man and puts him on top of the tables. Cena begins setting up for an FU atop the tables but Steen jumps down, and Cena blantly kicks him in the balls, and notices the positioning Steen is in. CENA WITH A PACKAGED PILEDRIVER THROUGH BOTH TABLES, ONTO THE STAIRS!!! STEEN LANDS NASTILY!!! The ref stops Cena from doing anything else and throws up the 'X' sign. The ref whispers something to Cena, who covers Steen "1..2..3!!!" After Cena looks concerned before asking Earl something we don't hear on camera as the PPV awkwardly rushes off the air.

Winner and NEW WCWF Champion, John Cena

BREAKING: Kevin Steen suffers possibly career ending injury following nasty spot at Extreme Rules; Newly signed Wrestling legend suspended from WCWF, Set to miss big match

kevin-steen.jpg

Following a stunning 2 minute victory over Cena to win the WCWF Championship at Extreme Rules, The former champ/acting General Manager demanded his rematch immediately. During the second bout between John Cena and Kevin Steen put on a brutal contest, which ended following a legit injury after Cena botched a Packaged Piledriver through a table that had a pair of stairs underneath, causing Steen to land badly on his neck onto the stairs.

WCWF has released the following statement:
STAMFORD, Conn. — The World Championship Wrestling Federation has suspended William Regal (Darren Matthews) for 30 days effective immediately for his first violation of the company’s talent wellness policy. Regal will miss Saturday Nights Main Event, Cena's new opponent will be named 7/17.

WHAT'S ON DECK FOR 07-17-17 RAMPAGE RETURNS SPECIAL?!?!
20819079_1418557488235883_8775775188793777365_o.jpg

20690350_1418558158235816_7250443705917906270_o.jpg

20748020_1418558238235808_5278910049730678835_o.jpg

20690465_1418558148235817_520970118640256358_o.jpg

20728928_1418558228235809_2932747076926886219_o.jpg

20689488_1418557318235900_3866403395622263417_o.jpg

20818864_1418557411569224_1507805562701420776_o.jpg

20799016_1418557808235851_5269761933969987765_n.jpg

Find out who's behind "Reset The Mission," What is Mr.McMahon's game-changing announcement? What will go down between Connor McGregor and Floyd Maywheather, Who will accept Briq's challenge? Can Seth Rollins defeat Bobby Roode in a dream match to win the IC Title? What's next for Braun Strowman, Cesaro, and Jason Jordan after their destructive victories at Extreme Rules? Will AJ retain in the final bout against Sami? All these answers will be answer on 7-17-17.

Rampage results going up at 8 tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back