WCW Semi-Final: Triple Cage Match: Hulk Hogan vs. Chris Benoit

Hulk Hogan vs. Chris Benoit

• Hulk Hogan

• Chris Benoit

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm so glad Benoit is winning. He deserves to. He would win this quite easily to be honest. Okay, maybe not easily but still. He has the moves to beat Hogan, and I could see Benoit lasting a lot longer in this type of match than Hogan. So, vote Benoit people.. you know you want to.

The power of Hulkamania is enough to incapacitate Benoit for the next three days, let alone enough time that he needs to climb up three cages. Benoit is a FLEA compared to Hogan in his prime.

Just for the sake of this matchup, I could care less about Benoit's past crimes. I'm going to look at this as a kayfabe matchup without taking the recent past into effect.

It's the boxer versus the slugger, but in a match with no rules enclosed in a cage, the slugger will always win. Especially when the slugger is IMMORTAL. He will hulk up, make Benoit bleed, breathe heavy and beg for mercy, drop about 16 leg drops on him, slam his head into every end of the cage, press slam him, rake his back, spit on him, and then take his little sweet time climbing through all three cages when Benoit lies in the ring similar to how he is now... DEAD.

The only way Benoit had a chance was if this was a standard wrestling matchup. In a cage, he's nothing but a slab of beef thrown in front of a blood-thirsty lion.

HULKAMANIA STILL LIVES ON!!!

Reactions: gd
I'm so glad Benoit is winning.

Wait, why?

He deserves to.

Really? Terrible reason. A career upper midcard who didn't accomplish much of anything against one of the top 3 wreslters of alltime? Who do you think should win there.

He would win this quite easily to be honest.

Yes he would, he being Hulk Hogan. (see what I did there?)

Okay, maybe not easily but still.

Already unsure of yourself? Told you it was the wrong choice.

He has the moves to beat Hogan,

Umm, what moves? I don't think the crossface would be too effective on someone like Hogan. Hogan does have to moves to beat Benoit though. Bodyslams and leg drops from Hogan are much more lethal than anything that Benoit could throw at Hogan.

and I could see Benoit lasting a lot longer in this type of match than Hogan.

It's not about lasting longer, it's about he can beat the shit out of their opponent first and get to the top of the cage. That man would be Hulk Hogan.

So, vote Benoit people.. you know you want to.

No, you should have voted for Hogan, now we have yet another travesty in this tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back