WCW Regional Finals: Randy Savage vs. Triple H

Discussion in 'The 2nd Annual WrestleZone Tournament (2008)' started by Shocky, Mar 8, 2008.

?

Randy Savage vs. Triple H

1. Randy Savage

2. Triple H

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Shocky

Shocky Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz

I doubt that the results have anything to do with the politics card IC25. Savage is simply better then Triple H in almost every way possible. If you really want to turn this into a Triple H politician thread it can go that way, I simply won't go into it unless it wants to go that way.

Talent wise, Savage is better, Savage had better matches, and Savage I dare say was better on the mic and better as an overall character. Savage is one of the best of all time, I can't say the same thing about Triple H. He's good, and had a good run, but he's been stale the last 5 years. Trips had a good 4 year run from 97-01, but really hasn't been anything special since then. Savage on the other hand had multiple good runs with the WWE and WCW.

2. IrishCanadian25

IrishCanadian25 Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

I am not going to stump for HHH the way I have for Vader, and I agree that Savage is better overall. I just don't want HHH's to lose because of people's perception of his backstage politics - let Savage's merits carry him through, which most people are doing.

3. Skullz Crack'Em

Skullz Crack'Em Celtic Warrior

Well, it looks like my favourite to win the tournament is going to be eliminated. This is a very even match-up where neither man has a definite advantage over the other, so Savage is getting a lot of votes because he is obviously liked more than Triple H, that is how it went down. I voted for Trips because he deserves more votes than what he is getting, I am glad he made it this far and losing to an All-Time Great like Randy Savage is a good way to go out.

4. Y 2 Jake

Y 2 Jake Slightly Autistic

If I voted against HHH It's not because of his backstage influence. It's because he's terribly overrated. How can a guy get this far in a tournament and be so average? He's consistently solid. But so are plenty of other wrestlers. Since the turn of the decade he's only had several matches that you would consider classic. Two of them came just a few weeks/months after the turn of the decade. The other has been erased by WWE history. He's had plenty of good matches since then. But to say that any of them are classics would be a gross overstatement.

Shocky likes this.