WCW Region, Houston Region, Second Round: (6) Edge vs. (11) CM Punk

Discussion in 'WCW Region' started by Tastycles, Apr 25, 2012.

?

Who Wins This Match?

1. Edge

2. CM Punk

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The_Sharpshooter

The_Sharpshooter Always a Contender

Punk for me. I have to write my vote in because its so tight & he deserves to win. Fact is he's hotter now than Edge has ever been. He's so entertaining now, that they don't need to put him in 3 ways constantly like they did with Edge. As a heel, Edge had to show you his dastardly ways, then talk about it. Punk can use his own characterists to gain instant heat.

Punk is already further than Edge's apex & we'll have the pleasure of watching him at the top for the next 5 years or so, barring injury.

2. Owen 3:16 says I just stole your Slammy!!

C.M Punk and Edge would be very close match-up. Edge will go for a spear, misses and hits the turnbuckle. Punk hits the bulldog, goes on top for the elbow drop. Then Edge gets hit with the G.T.S. Punk wins in a very good match up.

Winner- C.M Punk

3. Peoples_Champ

Peoples_Champ Bra & Panties match winner & NEW...

I was planning to vote for Edge. I know Punk gets the bump for being everyone's favourite wrestler right now, but Edge had a glorious career filled with accomplishments. Punk's career is still being defined. I still see a longer title reign in front of him, but going based purely on history, it has to be Edge.