WCW Region, Houston Region, Second Round: (6) Edge vs. (11) CM Punk

Who Wins This Match?

• Edge

• CM Punk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Punk for me. I have to write my vote in because its so tight & he deserves to win. Fact is he's hotter now than Edge has ever been. He's so entertaining now, that they don't need to put him in 3 ways constantly like they did with Edge. As a heel, Edge had to show you his dastardly ways, then talk about it. Punk can use his own characterists to gain instant heat.

Punk is already further than Edge's apex & we'll have the pleasure of watching him at the top for the next 5 years or so, barring injury.

C.M Punk and Edge would be very close match-up. Edge will go for a spear, misses and hits the turnbuckle. Punk hits the bulldog, goes on top for the elbow drop. Then Edge gets hit with the G.T.S. Punk wins in a very good match up.

Winner- C.M Punk

I was planning to vote for Edge. I know Punk gets the bump for being everyone's favourite wrestler right now, but Edge had a glorious career filled with accomplishments. Punk's career is still being defined. I still see a longer title reign in front of him, but going based purely on history, it has to be Edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back