Watching The King of Kong

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
It's a documentary about trying to breka the world record on the arcade version of Donkey Kong. One guy's kid is crying and screaming and the guy is like "I'm going for the world record! I'll be there in a minute!"

Dude. Lives. Get them now.

They're breaking into people's homes to open up Donkey Kong machines to check for cheating.

This is either hilarious or stupid beyond belief.

I enjoyed King of Kong very much.

It was stupid how the one guy (I can't remember his name, so we'll call him Person1) produced a video, and his rival (person 2) didn't think it was fair, so it didn't count.

Then when person 1 legit beat person 2's high school, Person 2 produced a video that counted. BULLSHIT!

It's a documentary about trying to breka the world record on the arcade version of Donkey Kong. One guy's kid is crying and screaming and the guy is like "I'm going for the world record! I'll be there in a minute!"

Dude. Lives. Get them now.

You are watching their "pathetic" lives. What does that say about yours?

The saddest part of the whole thing to me was the one guy going around and telling the whole arcade that there was about to be a kill screen and everyone gave him a "who cares" look. I know that guy was kind of a dick, but I still felt a little bad for him.

And considering where they were for that scene, that says a lot. Also, the guy that was challenging the guy that looked like Jesus was a dick. That Mitchell guy, the original record holder, had zero to prove. He was the guy in the #1 spot. You beat him, then you can earn the right to challenge him. Until then, shut up and go back to neglecting your family.

The whole thing cracks me up. How about the dude who has to watch all the world record tapes! Or the video game ref lol.

The whole thing cracks me up. How about the dude who has to watch all the world record tapes! Or the video game ref lol.

The guywith stacks and stacks of tapes in his tiny little house to review for records? It's crazy to think there are people out there like this. I know I don't have much of a life, but damn, at least I'm not that bad.

And considering where they were for that scene, that says a lot. Also, the guy that was challenging the guy that looked like Jesus was a dick. That Mitchell guy, the original record holder, had zero to prove. He was the guy in the #1 spot. You beat him, then you can earn the right to challenge him. Until then, shut up and go back to neglecting your family.

The challenger was a horrible dad now that I think about it. I only saw it once and it was about four months ago, but wasn't there a part when he was going for the record whe his son wanted him to do something (I think it had something to do with poop) and he just basically ignored him?

I'm not going for any ercords or anything while playing video games, but if one of my neices wants to play with me, I'll gladly turn it off to play with them. To ignore your own son to play Donkey Kong is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back