Watch me play and commentate on random SNES games on DocTV.

=p

I've not seen it, but really does it matter?

Oh phatso my joke went ovcer your head.

My joke was that it should be 'lady' friend for 'movies' I was just jesting.

Fuck my grammar. I understand it now though, She's dog setting and just wants someone to spend the night with her. So she downloaded a movie with alot of guns in it and got my attention. She's so smart lol

jrzfwx.gif
jrzfwx.gif
jrzfwx.gif
jrzfwx.gif

GETYOURHAIRYASSESINHERE
www.justin.tv/action_jackson_
GETYOURHAIRYASSESINHERE

jrzfwx.gif
jrzfwx.gif
jrzfwx.gif
jrzfwx.gif

Today we're trying something different, on yet another site.

http://www.synchtube.com/r/cfts

This lets you sync up youtube videos and chat, so I'm streaming College Saga (a funny short film released five years ago that parodies RPG cliches - I'm sure those who took part in Lee's Division Blade session today will appreciate it), and then the first episode of a new web series that a friend of mine made, and then who knows? Could be anything you guys choose!

So come on in for movies and fun!

All right, and we are live! But today I'm doing something a bit different, going to be streaming games that are in the upcoming Video Game Tournament and offering commentary on why they're good or significant enough to be considered The Greatest Game Ever Made.

Join me at www.justin.tv/action_jackson_ ! We'll be starting with a personal favorite of mine, Mega Man Battle Network 2.

Fuck you. I ran out of power over night and had to go down and get more when I woke up.
OK, I'm not trying to play dumb American here or anything, but I'm completely confused. How does one "run out of power overnight" then "go down and get more?" Where I'm from (the only system I've known), electricity is an unending resource that only stops if you don't pay your bill.

We can have pay as you go power over here. you put $$$ on a card and when it runs out You put more on it. That way you only spend what you put on instead of ending up with a massive bill. The amount I put on last pay should of lasted me the fortnight but power has gone up So I had to go down the road to get more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back