Wasn't Wrestlezone supposed to get a new web site?

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
What ever happened to that anyways? Did it change, and I just missed it? The reason I asked is because I was just going through the coding for the WZ main page, and it's old, clunky, and just not very usable.

Is WZ still getting another web site, or has it already happened?

If nothing else the information should be updated. The info section lists stuff about WWE, WCW and ECW. No mention of TNA, the title histories are about 6-8 months out of date, and some of this stuff is well over 5 years since the last updates.

You know, that's not really much of an update anyway. And I do sort of wonder, what in the hell are they talking about in the list on the far left?

This thread talks?. No sly you said that his post was classed as Trolling when it aint. its all i said.

I did it to stop you from trolling and flamebaiting in here. Sparky saw what happened. Move on ok? You got what you wanted.
LOL

Yeah, I'm sure you did it for MY benefit.

Anyways, what about that new site? What's the deal on that? Where is Chris Cash at?

The names go at the top! And it's not black or grey. Everyone knows forums are meant to be so dark it's annoying.

Hey guys,

Figured I would drop in since I've been out of pocket for a couple of weeks. I appreciate the concern Sly and your always-direct, yet typically spot on approach of finding things out and questioning things. That being said, the people above me tell me one thing and it always seems to take a lot longer than they say. We are supposed to have a new design..and a video section..and a new information section..and a "Girl of the Month" contest...and other things that have yet to happen. It takes time, but eventually, we should have these things added to the main site. We are also working on hiring "credible" reporters (as oxymoronic as they sounds), but that takes time too.

Hope that helps.

Chris

Hey guys,

Figured I would drop in since I've been out of pocket for a couple of weeks. I appreciate the concern Sly and your always-direct, yet typically spot on approach of finding things out and questioning things. That being said, the people above me tell me one thing and it always seems to take a lot longer than they say. We are supposed to have a new design..and a video section..and a new information section..and a "Girl of the Month" contest...and other things that have yet to happen. It takes time, but eventually, we should have these things added to the main site. We are also working on hiring "credible" reporters (as oxymoronic as they sounds), but that takes time too.

Hope that helps.

Chris

Can I win this please?

I think I like the old web site more than the new one. Maybe make the graphics more digital, and update or remove someof the content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back