HHH the Barbarian?

Da Vinci's Nightmare

WZCW's Own Arch Angel 0-1
As Reported On WZ
WWE has released a "King of Kings" Triple H Teddy Bear on their Shop Zone web site. This leads to the assumption that he will be making his return with the "Conan the Barbarian" inspired look and entrance.
105.jpg

Could this be Triple H's new gimmick, or could it just be WWE marketing on what he wore on WM 23?

Personally, I could be interested in this type of gimmick and entrance, it would be a nice change from his last gimmick.

What are your thoughts?

Well he won't act like Conan when he comes back, that's silly. He'll probably just have the entrance gear and music if anything.

Don't forget the latest commercial spots for HHH coming back are implying that he's coming back as the bionic man.

I wouldn't read into this seeing as it's an assumption based on what WWE is selling... WWE sells a lot of things.

ill just be glad that triple h returns altogether. because, im kinda likin the idea of orton and hhh fightin for the wwe championship and cena not being in the picture at all anymore. or at least for awhile.

This is going along with his King of Kings gimmick. Probably what he will use during his return to WWE. Great theme song. Cool looking entrance that he will probably only use during the night of his return (and maybe SS). I don't think it really has anything to do with marketing but hyping his return. WWE sells loads of stuff and with him returning here soon they added that.

Easy: NO! Assumptions, assumptions.

Triple H is being advertised as The King Of Kings in the upcoming Unforgiven poster as well as his new gimmick bear. Special occation attire like what he wore at WrestleMania 22, which I didn't see him wear that attire when he was sitting in the crowd at WrestleMania 23 in Pontiac, Michigan lol.

It's just the theme look, not his primary attire. Common sense. He is clearly returning as he did prior to the return of D-Generation X.

From the promos that are being aired i think that he will return as "the game" because they havnt really hyped his return as a "barbarian". He will possibly use the king of kings gimmick for ss but thats about all in my opinion.

I would love to see him start using his "king of kings" theme and the whole gimmick he did at WM 22. The reason is because his old entrance and like gimmick, was getting a bit stale in my eyes. I think he'd be taken a lot more seriously if he stayed with the gimmick he's returning as.

There is no way in hell that Triple H will come back as Conan the Barbarian. He's coming back with the King of Kings music and entrance for a short angle with King Bookah, then he'll probably be back to being The Game, and let's face it, that's the Triple H we all know and love. No-one wants him to change, just wait until the first time we hear the good ol' "Time to play The Game..." and listen to the crowd. That's why he'll always go back to being The Game, because (horrifically Mark-like statement approaching) he is that damned good... at being The Game, that is.

I sure hope he doesn't actually use the Conan the Barbarian gimmick... Conan VS King Booker... match of the most stupid gimmicks!

nah youre all wrong i think that he will use the king of kings music by motorhead and have king of kings on his trunks instead of Game and wear a HHH King of kings shirt and every match either come out in a crown or have a sledgehammer at his entrance and carry it to the ring

he will still spray water and kick ass like the game although i think its more likely that he will come out to the king of kings and it will change to time to play the game just like at WM 22

certainly he wont come out in a throne or a frigin conan the barbarian costume

WWE mostly vince prolly thinks King Of Kings slight change im guessing not a full on conan look would get HHH over as a face easier

He can come back with the King of Kings music, and possibly that be his gimmick, which all indications with King Booka, it will be King of Kings instead of the game.

I'm not a big fan of Triple H, but even for his sake, don't wear the Conan the Barbarian stuff. i was at a Buffalo Wild Wings blast zone watching WM22, and I think allt he wrestling fans were embarassed by that horrible entrance, but then further embaraced by Al CaCena's entrance. Seriously, that stuff is what makes wrestling hard to defend, it's just too damn circusy.

King of Kigns in the attitude, not ring attire, please for the love of god.

just wait until the first time we hear the good ol' "Time to play The Game..." and listen to the crowd.

Just listen to the reaction those words got when Booker came out to his entrance a few weeks back, the top almost came off the building.

My opinion says that Triple H will come out in the Conan style gimmick to capitalize on his look, he looks like a barbarian and he will come back being a hybrid of Conan, The Cerebral Assassin, and the King of Kings, he could be a Barbarian king who shows no mercy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back