I cant live with this lie anymore....

Khalifa

Where it at doe?
Yes as the title says, I cant live with this lie anymore. I use to be a member of this forum. Yes a member, I cant exactly remember my name, I think it was jeffatude or something, I cant exactly remember. But while I was that dude I got bant for spamming.

This was about 2 years ago now and after I wasn't allowed to come back onto the site I hated this site ( this was probably during january-august last year when I started hating the site) but after I got over hating this place I decided to join up again and finally make it over 100 posts and I did. I actually made it to 814, but if you don't count OCW's it would probably be at 350?

Anyways I just thought I would let the WZ know this and I would understand if I got bant again and wasn't let onto the site again. I love this site now and never knew why I hated it to begin with.

P.S I was around with DIAR is around and i was kind of sticking up for him when you's were all bashing him. Yeah.

Jeffatude? Wow I remember that dude, I told Leore to say he was an alt account....Didn't he get banned twice?

I cant really remember. I know I got bant for a week but cant remember if I came back after that.

I believe you did... I remember Will and I got into an argument with you about Edge, and Jeff Hardy... It got so off track it was ridiculous.... Jake told us to keep it on track, I went back and you were banned.... then I believe you made an account like mattitude or some shit like that...

:lmao: I remember debating with Will and not you tho. That was when I was a noob tho, when I said Jeff is better because he was more entertaing , :lmao:. I never made another account tho, well not that I can remember. Or wait maybe I did. If Jeffatude had a kane avatar I didn't.

welcome_to_nobody_cares.jpg

Seriously I thought I would be batn fromt he forums for making alts, even tho it was sort of 2 years apart.

Was your old account banned permanetly? if not, it was ok as your old one was inactive for longer then six months... or is it a new connection, maybe they didn't know it was you, you Alt making MONSTER.

I cant remember, I know they banned my IP address but then again I could sign up almost a year later so I don't know.

Yes as the title says, I cant live with this lie anymore. I use to be a member of this forum. Yes a member, I cant exactly remember my name, I think it was jeffatude or something, I cant exactly remember. But while I was that dude I got bant for spamming.

This was about 2 years ago now and after I wasn't allowed to come back onto the site I hated this site ( this was probably during january-august last year when I started hating the site) but after I got over hating this place I decided to join up again and finally make it over 100 posts and I did. I actually made it to 814, but if you don't count OCW's it would probably be at 350?

Anyways I just thought I would let the WZ know this and I would understand if I got bant again and wasn't let onto the site again. I love this site now and never knew why I hated it to begin with.

P.S I was around with DIAR is around and i was kind of sticking up for him when you's were all bashing him. Yeah.

:( Bye Pippen...

Yeah I must admit the post above does say it all. I thought you guys would roast me.

And to think, you wouldn't have been bant if you kept your mouth shut.

Good...I'd really hate to have to find a new ring announcer just 3 weeks away from a pay-per-view...

Seriously I thought I would be batn fromt he forums for making alts, even tho it was sort of 2 years apart.

I dont see an issue with this, but truthfully it isnt my opinion that counts, lets see what the mods and admins have to say and see how things develope, you seem like a nice guy pippen and i think weve all made mistakes its what we do to rectify those mistakes that count

Why would there be an issue? If a guy gets banned for being a dumb fuck, comes back and proves that he is not one anymore then he learned his lesson and there is nothing to gain from banning them at this point.:twocents::pogo:

Good...I'd really hate to have to find a new ring announcer just 3 weeks away from a pay-per-view...

That is a legitimate :lmao: there.

:( Bye Pippen...

And to think, you wouldn't have been bant if you kept your mouth shut.

It seems better with out having any secrets.

I dont see an issue with this, but truthfully it isnt my opinion that counts, lets see what the mods and admins have to say and see how things develope, you seem like a nice guy pippen and i think weve all made mistakes its what we do to rectify those mistakes that count

Thanks bro.

F. Multiple Accounts: If you are banned from the forum permanently, you will not be given a second chance. You have five original chances, If you have broken the rules five times in two months, we do not want you here. Registering again will result in a Ban.

I see an issue right there. BANT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back