• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was The EV2.0 Faction Completely Pointless?

The EV2.0 stable did serve a purpose. They ECW originals were brought to TNA to do yet another nostalgia angle, and feud with Fortune.

Although, I could never get into this angle. The ECW resurrection angle has been done before, and as KB said, it's been done far better. ECW has been brought back to life before. It can become tiresome after a while. The Hardcore Justice pay per view was very underwhelming. TNA tried to hit a home a run with "the one night only" stuff, but if you ask me, it failed miserably. If EV2.0 lost to Fortune at Bound For Glory, then they could've given this stable a nice boost, but this didn't happen. And I think things started to go down hill when this stable started to implode. EV2.0 had ran it's course by this time, and I really didn't care to see RVD being paranoid about trusting his fellow ECW alumni. Also, It was painful having to listen to Tommy Dreamer whine and bitch about his glory days week after week. It was the same stuff over and over again. It just drove me nuts after a while. Dreamer was terrible as the leader for EV2.0.

The EV2.0 faction did serve a purpose, but their tenure in TNA didn't do it for me, and I really do hope we have seen the last of this stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back