Was anyone else amazed and pleased...

rayisawesomeness

Pre-Show Stalwart
For all those who saw the 8/31/09 episode of Raw, there's a good chance that you saw another epic encounter between two legends of the art, Chavo "Mr. 5 Star Match" Guerrero and Horn "Wrestling" swoggle.

I posted a thread a few weeks ago in which I discussed the brilliance of their matches but after seeing their last battle, I thought that it would be most suitable if I posted another thread about this because I am not only pleased, but also amazed. I want to know, what did you think of their last encounter? Let me fill you guys in on what went through my head during their last match.

As I was sitting down on my couch watching Raw, I heard Swoggle's music hit and I immediately jumped out of my couch in excitement as I knew that we, the wrestling community, was in for something special. With my face smiling, my arms chilling, I leaped into the air once again as I heard Chavo Guerrero's music hit because I knew that we were in store for what should be one of the greatest matches of the year, maybe even the entire decade because this wasn't going to be any ordinary match, oh no! It was going to be a Texas Bullrope Match!!!!!! Yes, you heard it right, a Texas Bullrope Match!

The bell was about to ring and as I was on the edge of my seat, the referee then told Mr. 5 Star Match that he would have to wear a cow head to complete the cow suit! Not only was this match going to be a remarkable achievement, but it was also going to make us all laugh our asses off! Swoggle defeated Chavo after hitting the legendary Tadpole Splash on Chavo but c'mon, let's not take anything away from Chavo. Chavo showed us today why he is one of the greatest performers in the business today and why he is Mr. 5 Star Match. So while Hornswoggle might be wrestling, Chavo did give us a show. Chavo, Swoggle, I salute you two for your grueling and amazing efforts.

Wow and I thought I was the only one who felt the same chills run down my body during this match! It was the best match my sparkling eyes has ever seen! Only followed by their 2nd and 5th matches, and HBK and Taker at Mania last year. Classic! Keep up the good work WWE!

I completely agree with the first post. I can't help but find myself getting completely lost in each and every weekly match. If this feud doesn't last at least another month or two it will be a complete wasted opportunity by WWE.

THIS is the reason I tune in to Raw every week. LOVE IT!

I actually prefered their 17th match on an episode of Raw i cant even recall, but i clearly remember the match in all its breathtaking glory. HOrny's music, Chavos Music, tadpole splash, pin, GENIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't say enough about what WWE is doing with Chavo vs Hornswoggle every week. I so enjoy their matches. Man, I wish Evan Bourne would stay out of it. If he continues to provoke Chavo then the feud might shift. I don't want that, no way.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH Chavo indeed!

I really hope you guys are not serious about chavo and hornswallows matches being "great".this "feud" is a waste of time and space,if wwe had any sense they would scrap this crap between the two of the biggest jokes in wwe history.I'd rather see vince become wwe champion again than to see this worthless garbage continue any further.

The first time they had a match it was crappy, the 155th time its just unbearable.

But what is WWE supposed to do with him? Theres nobody he could wrestle without it being an absolute joke. If they release him somebody will probably file a lawsuit against them for discrimination.

This gives me an idea. Rayisawesomeness... I shall be doing the next FECS Review about the Hornswoggle & Chavo Guerrero feud. If you want a small dose of what it would look like, click my sig! I WILL DEDICATED THE REVIEW FOR YOU BUDDY!

I have never seen something of such a high quality. The moves, the tension, i was on my seat for the whole 2 minuets! It was amazing. Chills were running down my spine, fuck HBK vs Taker i would SOO much rather watch this week after week, after week. :)

shadow won the award for the goat... anyway I'm glad so many people can agree here. I can't wait to see if they have a match at Breaking Point! Chavo and Horny in a submission match would be nothing less than stellar! I think Im going to download Hornswoggles theme as my ringtone so I can think about his technical in ring abilities everytime someone calls my phone, then it will remind me to talk about their matches with others. I guarantee one thing tho... if someone is NOT a wrestling fan and they turn it to RAW on a Monday night and see a Horny Chavo match, they will be addicted instantly and ratings will slam thru the roof! YESSSSS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back