• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Warned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominus

Pre-Show Stalwart
Dysturbed said:
Dear Dominus,

You have received a warning at WrestleZone Forums.

[post]118679[/post]

Reason:
-------
Other Violation

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=118679&postcount=13
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
WrestleZone Forums

Ok I looked at the post, and I looked at the rules, but still don't know why I was warned. Because I didn't put any reasoning behind my answer? When I read the rules, I didn't see any mention of it. Basically I just DON'T understand, so would like it to be pointed out to why.

which you are expected to understand and follow

I think I know what was wrong. It's considered spam. It's a one line post with no explanation and etc. That's what spam is consisted of. Lucky it's just a warning. Just take it and imporve.

Ok I looked at the post, and I looked at the rules, but still don't know why I was warned. Because I didn't put any reasoning behind my answer? When I read the rules, I didn't see any mention of it. Basically I just DON'T understand, so would like it to be pointed out to why.
Read this rule.
4. Don't Spam (making useless topics or posts). Before you reply to a thread, ask yourself, "Does this post contribute to the thread?" If not, don't bother. Same thing goes with making new threads.

Once you read that go back and read your post that you were warned for. Your post was considered spam, because you didn't contribute to the topic of the thread, so you were warned for spamming.

Read this rule.

Once you read that go back and read your post that you were warned for. Your post was considered spam, because you didn't contribute to the topic of the thread, so you were warned for spamming.

LOL, The guy asked a question in his Topic. I answered it, there for contributing, helping him come to a conclusion in an answer to his question. :dark2: I guess others would find it as spam....

But I understand why now, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back