• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vote Eternal Dragon in the WZ Battle Royal!

Derf

O.M.G.
So the WZ Battle Royal is down to the Final 5 posters. Eternal Dragon, Irish Canadian, Mighty NorCal, The Big One Will, and a nearly defeated Steamboat Ricky. The way I see it, Irish Canadian already has a title on his belt. Mighty NorCal just got Modded, which is awesome. So I personally think they could both go without a win, as they already have momentum. Will and Ricky, I have nothing positive or Negative to say at this time.

But Dragon is currently the only Female Poster left, as well as the only Non Mod. She's already been at the brink of elimination a few times before being not only saved, but catapulted back into the top of the ranks, and she has lasted all this time. So I say we all get behind the Dragon and give her our support! Whos with me?!

(PS read the rules before voting)

Am I allowed to vote? I did explain my case in the thread itself, but I think you missed it.

Cola, you (and Coconut) can vote again. BUT READ THE RULES! There are new rules posted on the first page of the thread. First time you break em, your gone. Not only gone, but red repped. I RARELY Red rep anyone, don't be my 2nd ever... (First guy got banned lol)

He means Dewey Cox, who has been renamed Senor Coconut. If you don't know who/what I'm talking about, consider yourself lucky.

I agree...Dragon for victory. I did expect her to be gone though after being down to 5 yesterday though.

Its rather funny how I could've swore I had the ability to end Dragon's reign, but instead wanted to keep her in.. and now the 2 pts. she (I swear) had yesterday, have eclipsed into 20+ pts. today.

And I agree, Dragon should win if anyone. But Irish should bow out. :lmao: Hes already won something. If I won what he did, I'd of bowed out long ago. Hes greedy. :p (although I admire that in him)

'I just want to win' does this sound familiar will? I know...she exploded overnight after my sneaking votes (probably off you) to keep her in yest

'I just want to win' does this sound familiar will? I know...she exploded overnight after my sneaking votes (probably off you) to keep her in yest

:lmao: Whats wrong with wanting to win for once? Irish won the first thing. You & Shockey won the tag thing. Dispite people claiming I have popularity, I've oddly enough never won anything.

My biggest achivement was either an e-wedding that people dispise, or having a fluke victory over Jake in that original tourney, in which I'm pretty sure Jake fixed the votes to put me over anyways. lol

In the end, if I lose. I'd rather Dragon or NorCal take it. They're the most deserving out of all that remains, over Irish & I both anyways. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't wanna win.

We didn't win because of me (ok, I may have persuaded some kind people to vote) but it was Shocky that won, it's his win. It's ok if you don't win...I still like you. Even though Klunder will now be thinking of you in a gold thong thanks to another thread on this

We didn't win because of me (ok, I may have persuaded some kind people to vote) but it was Shocky that won, it's his win. It's ok if you don't win...I still like you. Even though Klunder will now be thinking of you in a gold thong thanks to another thread on this

:lmao: What can I say, I have that effect on people.

And while Shockey may be the most over guy on this forum regarding his stature.. I assume people pushed you in the end, because you're one of the biggest up-and-comers on the forum. Hell, while I can't say when, I'm almost definate you'll end up a mod someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back