Von Erich's to Wrestle at Slammiversary

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
- WWE Hall of Famer Kevin Von Erich and his sons Marshall and Ross will be attending TNA's June 15th Slammiversary pay-per-view from Dallas, Texas.

Marshall and Ross will be wrestling a tag team match. The brothers have been working for Pro Wrestling NOAH and will get to wrestle in front of their father on Father's Day. They will also be appearing at the fanfest that weekend.
Source: PWInsider

But what about Lacey!

That's so great for Kevin to see his sons wrestle on Father's Day....The Von Erich family tragedy is still probably the most heartbreaking tragedy in wrestling....All of the brothers should be alive today.

How do you feel about this? I think everyone wins with this deal.

That's pretty cool. Though I take it, it'll be a dark match or preshow. If it's a debut, then TNA may wanna start putting up some vignettes for them. Cause the Von Erich tragedies were pretty long ago.

If they're good in the ring then I'm all for it.

I remember a quote from Kevin that went something like "I used to have five brothers. Now I'm not a brother."

I don't think that's exactly how he said it but it's close enough. It was totally heart breaking to hear.

It at least has my interest.

The Von Erich brothers in wrestling again can not be anything but good.
TNA talent relations is on a role.

Some of the best news I have heard out of TNA. I hope that the boys have the same talent that ran in their blood. Would be nice to see a Von Erich stable in wrestling again with something good coming out of it. Not to say that nothing good ever came from the Von Erich's, but man it was just so tragic what happened. I wish them luck and hope that they live up to their name. I also hope that they actually air the match too. Would be interesting to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back