VMA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTV's Video Music Awards are coming on today at 8PM. Anyone exctied about watching it? Who do you want to win and what performance are you most excited about??

I can't wait for Christina Agulira's (sp?) performance and the band that I'm rooting for is All American Rejects.

Flames Out
Dragon

^^ Vmas suck, there is no heavy metal acts there is no heavy metal catagories its all watered down the music industry is fucked.

VMA's ain't that good, they focus to much on Mainstream music that sucks, alot of the others in the mainstream that are good don't get nominated just because they ain't popullar with your average music fan nowadays.

Oh snap ****** LOL, so true. Like where is all the wiggas getting nominated ahjahah john cena should get nominated

lmao, vince would pay for that to happen. I have watched the VMA's and it just didn't appeal to me. Crappy music most of the time.

I loved the outfit Shakira wore, I've worn something like that but with a bigger top. Very middle easter/indian outfit she had on.

Flames Out
Dragon

as usual people try to overhype beyonce performance i thought the vma was okay but it's lost it touch the last good award show they had was in 99' when everyone from kid rock, prince, tlc, christina, madonna, diana ross, lauryn hill, lil kim, janet, was there everyone who was out then and almost every legend was there i think chris rock hosted it.i don't really care for award shows anymore cause they don't give them to the people who really deserve it they give it to people who are it in hollywood. ashanti winning 8 billboards in one night beyonce has 6 grammy's. wtf! i think usher took home 11 awards in one night at an award show. and if some one gets it who deserve it like grecthen wilson for best new artsits u have black people like kanye west complaining then they have to give u an award to shut u the f up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back