• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vince McMahon says....Bret Hart, STOP THE WHINEY-ANITY!

TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP

Pre-Show Stalwart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhUfLcDGs4Y

This is my personal intervention video that Bret "The Hitman" Hart needs to listen to. First step will be for him to go see a shrink about his massive ego once he's done watching this video. Only then, once he's finished therapy, he will realize what a massive mark he was all these years. It's not Shawn Michaels' fault, it's not Triple H's fault, it's not Hulk Hogan's fault, it's not Vince McMahon's fault, it's not Bill Goldberg's fault, it's not Eric Bischoff's fault, it's not Ric Flair's fault...

all these people didn't screw Bret Hart. Bret screwed Bret!

Okay mate, we get it okay. You don't like Bret Hart and no one is going to change your mind, can we just stop with all of these threads about him? It's getting a little out of hand.

The thing is I can't tell if you're trolling or not anymore, how deep does the rabbit hole go?

Bret was massively popular. Great character/in-ring.

Bret is a bit tough to please but who cares? He has a young wife and lots of money. I don't think he is actually as cranky as he comes off.

Is this the face of a guy who complains about getting screwed?

brethart.jpg

Speaking of Brett Hart and his wife, is anybody else disappointed that he's become a creepy Thai bride guy?

Bret's one of my all-time favorite wrestlers, but he seems incapable of letting go of the past. I mean Vince brought him back and lost to him at Mania despite Bret barely being able to function, physically. Just let it go. I've never been a guy who believed the Montreal thing was remotely important. Just get over it.

Bret's one of my all-time favorite wrestlers, but he seems incapable of letting go of the past. I mean Vince brought him back and lost to him at Mania despite Bret barely being able to function, physically. Just let it go. I've never been a guy who believed the Montreal thing was remotely important. Just get over it.

I'm pretty sure Bret's whining is a work to get the people warmed up for CM Punk's salt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back