Venting #3

Vash21

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well just found out today that the wife has to have surgery. She has to have both her atrial and Mitral valves replaced.

A couple weeks ago we found out that she has endocharditis, which allows crap to form on parts of your heart. Well a piece broke off and formed a clot which they had to remove from her leg. Don't want to imagine what would have happened if it would have went to her lungs or her brain.

For anyone who saw my thread in the Cage I apologize for it. Not feeling much better right now but realize that thread was a stupid thing to do.

The docs told us today that if she were not 30 weeks pregnant they would have been rolling her into surgery today.

Waiting to hear what the OB docs think. I have read up on babies born at 30 weeks and they have a pretty decent shot at making it. jesus this is hard to write.

Think I would rather they get the baby out so that they can fix her heart. She is stable but anything can happen, and the baby has been really strong so far, she is already over three pounds and they have given her steroids to help her lungs develop.

Thanks wrestlezone, i need this place to talk right now, never been one to use a journal or any thing like that.

scared.

Holy shit, dude!

You just can't catch a break. I am really sorry to hear this. All the best with everything and I really mean that.

I'm sorry man. If it makes you feel any better I was born at 2 and a half pounds and I survived and am totally normal, as long as the baby is strong enough the weight won't matter.

Holy shit, dude!

You just can't catch a break. I am really sorry to hear this. All the best with everything and I really mean that.

thanks. it helps. feel like an asshole been staying with her overnight an not getting much sleep a couple nights ago i just couldn't sleep had only got maybe 3 hours the night before an went back to the apartments we are staying at on the hospital campus. She has had a real bad cough for the past 2 and a half months, no one can tell us why she has it, but it probably has something to do with her heart. She didn't sleep hardly at all an was by herself. I hate fucking hospitals. They have got me a better chair now.

I'm sorry man. If it makes you feel any better I was born at 2 and a half pounds and I survived and am totally normal, as long as the baby is strong enough the weight won't matter.

Wow. sorry to hear you had a rough start but it helps hearing your story.

More worried about the wife, the kid has been pretty strong so far.

Sorry to hear about this man but right now I think you need to stay strong for her now more then ever. Not saying you aren't but just saying to stay strong because thats baiscally the only thing you can do in situations like these.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones in your time of need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back