• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UWF: Mock Draft IV - Round One

Who has the best show?

• Colamania

• Mr. Sam

• Strafro

• BRIANBECKERISAGOD

• Derf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey, you don't know half the shit that happened to me that past week. The fact I submitted something at all is a fucking miracle, so just lay off.

Is that so? Coz my show was the last one posted on the previous page, and people have obviously scrolled down and read that :)

Honestly, it's a joke. Christ.

I know, I just wanted to outsmart you. To be fair, you're from London, it shouldn't be too hard. You seen the complete ****** in the TNA Interactive PPV thread? A good representation of our nation's capital. I tell you, they should nuke London, and by default Brum would be capital. We're a better city than you anyway.

By the way, the poll's meant to end Sunday but I forgot to put an end date on it. Let's say... 12 midday for the time.

Uh-oh, Becker got another vote. I'm getting a little worried now...

On the other hand, poll closes in... 39 hours 39 minutes. That's cool.

I'm amazed I'm winning it, I thought my show was a bit rubbish. Not terrible, but a bit rubbish. Still, glad I am. It gives me the leverage.

No offense, but me too. If you'd had more time maybe.... But who gives a shit? If you're winning it you're winning it. You don't need to listen to a loser like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back