Using my Wii to post on WZ

I love you Justin, but your abuse of the comma is absolutely atrocious.

:lmao: Justin, I think you're one of the best guys around but I have to agree with Nate. (that is Nate, right? Damn name changers) I kept looking for the end of a sentence, but it never came. It never came.

Also, how can you access the internet with your Wii - and I can't do that with my xbox, and yet can still stream movies through Netflix?! I'm sure the xbox can, I just haven't looked into it. I guess I don't understand the over-dying need to be on the internet if you can't simply use a desktop/lap-top. (Side note: I might be buying a Wii soon, so if you can play people online with that, we might finally be able to get some gaming done.)

The Wii uses a built-in Opera browser. Limitations include no flash, no java, and no download, but I also never see any ads when using it.

I hate posting on my phone. I only ever use it when I'm bored on my way to work. I think I'd cry if I had to use my phone over my laptop for any period of time.

This. Attempting to spread rep is the worst part. I had to use my phone when i was in hospital and worst thing is I may be going back. :banghead:

:lmao: Justin, I think you're one of the best guys around but I have to agree with Nate. (that is Nate, right? Damn name changers) I kept looking for the end of a sentence, but it never came. It never came.

I've been posting like that for ages, and no one has ever really bitched much about it till recently, though I think Sam once referred to me as the master of the run-on sentence, or maybe it was Jake, you see now that I'm not so bitter and "fuck" happy in my posting ways I think people are noticing the other flaws in my grammar, such as my atrocious use of the ","

Also, how can you access the internet with your Wii - and I can't do that with my xbox, and yet can still stream movies through Netflix?! I'm sure the xbox can, I just haven't looked into it. I guess I don't understand the over-dying need to be on the internet if you can't simply use a desktop/lap-top. (Side note: I might be buying a Wii soon, so if you can play people online with that, we might finally be able to get some gaming done.)

Once you get you Wii online, you go to the Wii Store, and then into Wii-Ware (I think), it should be on the free channels you can download, then you can just plug a keyboard into the USB port on your Wii, prolly a mouse too, but I can't find my mouse so I was stuck using the "Wii-mote" (which is a pain in the ass)

DirtyJosé;2864652 said:
The Wii uses a built-in Opera browser. Limitations include no flash, no java, and no download, but I also never see any ads when using it.

But you can get on WZ, and see pics and youtube videos, I originally downloaded it cause I was hoping I could stream PPVs through my TV instead of watching them on my laptop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back