• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Using my Wii to post on WZ

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Because my GF currently has my laptop (& using my phone to get on WZ is just a pain in the ass), appearently her education is more important than me being able to bullshit on a wrestling forum

I really wish I could find my mouse so that I wouldn't have to use the fucking "Wii-mote" to click on shit

Phone posting is actually pretty easy.

Phone posting is actuelly pretty ******ed, if I can't use my laptop than I'd much rather use my Wii, as I have a full keyboard and a 27 in. screen to stare at instead of the tiny slide out keyboard and 2 in. screen on my phone, still much rather have my laptop back, laptops are nice, best $1300 I ever spent, I wish I could afford to buy my GF her own laptop, but I guess she'll just have to wait until I pay of that car I bought for her first, Milenko you ever think of buying a laptop, I think it would be a wise investment, cause as I'm sure you know, posting with a Laptop >>>>>>>> posting with a phone, seriously buy a buy motherfucking laptop:suspic:

Phone posting is actuelly pretty ******ed, if I can't use my laptop than I'd much rather use my Wii, as I have a full keyboard and a 27 in. screen to stare at instead of the tiny slide out keyboard and 2 in. screen on my phone, still much rather have my laptop back, laptops are nice, best $1300 I ever spent, I wish I could afford to buy my GF her own laptop, but I guess she'll just have to wait until I pay of that car I bought for her first, Milenko you ever think of buying a laptop, I think it would be a wise investment, cause as I'm sure you know, posting with a Laptop >>>>>>>> posting with a phone, seriously buy a buy motherfucking laptop:suspic:

I love you Justin, but your abuse of the comma is absolutely atrocious.

My first 500 or so posts were all done with a phone. Didn't bother me at all. But I'd much rather use a Laptop. So yeah, buy a Laptop you cunt.

You guys have run out of stuff to make fun of me for haven't you?

I can't believe how and what device I post from matters that much to you.

You guys have run out of stuff to make fun of me for haven't you?

I can't believe how and what device I post from matters that much to you.

It wouldn't matter if you didn't constantly ask what video/picture was posted. Or if you didn't bring it so often.

However I do want to insure you, although I do not know about the rest of these people, I still have plenty of other reasons to make fun of you.

What about a desktop? I see Milenko as being a Desktop kinda guy.

The reason he posts from his phone is because he's too lazy to go on his grandparents' desktop. If he just bought a cheap netbook or something he'd be able to compute anywhere, and see images and video! Convenience!

Or because I don't want to sit at a computer after getting home after a 9 hour shift?

How about the fact they go to bed at 11 and have asked me not to use it after that?

Or (this is the best one) you could know what the fuck your talking about before opening your mouth.

If you got a laptop, you wouldn't have those problems, and you'd be able to differentiate between large white spaces and actual youtube videos.

Or because I don't want to sit at a computer after getting home after a 9 hour shift?

But you can sit down in front of a computer though, it isn't as if you are standing uncomfortably whilst inter webbing or whatever kids are call it these days.

How about the fact they go to bed at 11 and have asked me not to use it after that?

This is fair enough, their house, their rules. I can respect this. Plus it might because they can't sleep with the sound of keys getting pressed, it can be an annoying sound late at night.

This is fair enough, their house, their rules. I can respect this. Plus it might because they can't sleep with the sound of keys getting pressed, it can be an annoying sound late at night.

If they can sleep through the sounds of him punishing his vast collections of fleshlights, than they can sleep through the sounds of keys getting pressed

and Milenko should have no problem saving up for a netbook, if the guy can afford to buy 3 fucking 360 games a week, he can afford to save a little money to buy something far more useful

I owned my first computer at 15, then my first laptop at 18. How hard is it to get to your local computer store and be like hey whats your computer prices? Also don't you work at wally world? I believe my local one sells lovely ones for a quite reasonable price, how would I know that you ask.... My laptop is none other than a black Friday Wallmart special.

I hate posting on my phone. I only ever use it when I'm bored on my way to work. I think I'd cry if I had to use my phone over my laptop for any period of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back