• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

US fans or Canadian Fans

Canadians are the sympethetic favorite because of survivor series '97

ShawnEdison said:
It seems to me that Americans recognize popularity, and Canadians recognize talent, thats just my oppinion. Neither are better, I suppose, But Im sure to catch heat for saying Americans judge people on popularity, why is Cena cheered? He has literally no ability for technical wrestling..

agree completely.. im from jersey... and i love my jersey, but canadian fans seem to cheer for the good wrestlers... aside from shawn, but.. fuck shawn lol, BRETTTTTT!!!

onradio03 said:
Canadians are the sympethetic favorite because of survivor series '97
thats bs, sure it sux that that happened, but it has nothing to do with how good the fans r, but they r definetely geared in the direction of a smart mark or whatever the fuck u call it... they wanna see ppl wrestle... not act.

however, WWE doesnt go to canada as much as they r in USA, so the fans r excited when WWE shows up moreso, creates for a better atmosphere on that alone.

ok im scottish so i would say british fans are the best. nah only kidding i think all us fans are great except for when we don,t know who to cheer or boo( john cena)

canada by like a billion points

did u happen to catch raw last week,loudest raw in long long time,and it was ni montreal,and the raw after wrestlemania wen hogan lost to the rock, the toronto fans gave him a 25 minute standing ovation,no where else are u gonna get that kind of canadian spirit for wrestling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back