• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are Canadian Fans Better Than American?

Are Canadian Fans Better Than American?

• Yes

• No

• Equal

Results are only viewable after voting.

waylonmercy

In Waylon Mercy's Hands
Everytime there is a live Raw or Smackdown or PPV in Canada people note how hot the crowd was during the event and how they cheer for whoever they want. Last night was no exception as the WrestlingObserver report noted how the crowd in Toronto was hot throughout the event and made it better. Hulk Hogan got that great reaction at WM against the Rock at the Rogers Centre and Hogan got his longest and best reaction EVER in Montreal. That was the night he got the 5 minute straight ovation. The first Raw/Smackdown 2 night event was in Winnipeg due to tickets being sold out so incredibly fast.

So I ask this question... Are Canadian Fans Better Than American?

It's a tough question to answer but I honestly have to say that they are NOT better than American fans. They are EQUAL. It depends on the place and the show. If you notice when WWE goes to town they hit all the time such as NY, Texas, Cali, and others of the sort the fans are not going to be as hot unless it's a PPV considering what they see, they see VERY often. Now look a twon that doesn't get it very much. Since I live here I can honestly say that Colorado crowd come off very loud in the arena and on TV since WWE comes to town maybe once a year and sometimes it's only house shows. When WWE does tv in Denver you are guaranteed a hot crowd. Same with the Canadian crowds. Canada hosts less events than any other town int he United States so of course they are gonnabe hot.

It's a tough question to answer but I honestly have to say that they are NOT better than American fans. They are EQUAL. It depends on the place and the show. If you notice when WWE goes to town they hit all the time such as NY, Texas, Cali, and others of the sort the fans are not going to be as hot unless it's a PPV considering what they see, they see VERY often.
That would make sense if you weren't completely wrong. New York is always hot. So is Chicago, which they hit every few months, and so-on. Some towns are just hotter than others regardless of how often the show comes to town.

So you're wrong.

Same with the Canadian crowds. Canada hosts less events than any other town int he United States so of course they are gonnabe hot.
Any other town? Really? That must be why I see advertisements for Canadian shows every week on Raw and SmackDown on The Score, right? Because they never come here. Riiiight...

Fact is, Canadian fans are just hot. Considering how many dead towns you get in the United States for the weekly television shows, it could be speculated that Canadian crowds are hotter on average than American crowds. So I would say in that way, Canadian crowds are better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back