Best/Loudest Live Crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.

hothead25

Getting Noticed By Management
IMO crowds can really make or break an event..and in a lot of instances are more important than the wrestlers themselves.

What are the crowds that stick out to you over the years that really elevated a PPV or show to the next level?...

My Top 5:

1. Houston Astrodome - WM X-Seven - Start to Finish crowd was awesome.
2. Montreal Bell Centre - Night after WM X8 - Electric, Hogan Ovation.
3. Toronto Skydome - Rock/Hogan Match at WM X8 - Unbelievable response for that match.
4. Chicago Allstate Arena - WM 22 - Made their voices heard..loud and clear.
5. Dallas Reunion Arena - Raw in 2000 - Kane Returned w/ Paul Bearer. One of the loudest crowds ever.

The crowd's always hot when Raw and Smackdown come to England. They should give us a B Pay-Per-View like Backlash or No Mercy, even given a crap match like Funaki vs. Simon Dean the crown would still pop.

Anything in New York or Philly.

I was at the first ONS and even though it's a smaller venue than normal WWE events, the crowd was on fire. A big reason ECW caught on was because of the crowd participation by die hards in NY and Philly.

Yeah the crowds in England are always great.

Obviously there are towns that are always loud...NYC, Chicago, Philly...NYC crowds are the best. They're always electric..they always let Vince know if the product is lacking. The Goldberg/Lesnar match at WM XX was hilarious.

East Rutherford, New Jersey. We always sell out and cheer and boo for who Vince wants us to.

theguppee1234 said:
East Rutherford, New Jersey. We always sell out and cheer and boo for who Vince wants us to.
Ah yes..Summerslam 1989, Summerslam 97.

Are you going to the Supershow next week? I think it's sold out.

The crowds in England are really kool! If somebody shouts out BOO to one star the whole arena goes with it! Like when Nunzio, The Great Khali and Mark Henry came in April they got really bad BOO's it was hillarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back