The Unholy Allience- Manson & Slayer On Tour Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Another Unholy Alliance

Marilyn Manson, who just put the finishing touches on a new album, will co-headline a summer tour of North America with metal icon Slayer.
The 25-city tour launches July 25 at the Sound Advice Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, Fla., and will drop in on theatres, arenas and sheds around the U.S. and Canada, including Atlanta's HiFi Buys Amphitheatre (July 28), Philadelphia's Tweeter Center (August 2), Bell Centre in Montreal (August 8), Detroit's DTE Music Theatre (August 11), Denver's Coors Amphitheatre (August 18), and Nokia Theatre in Dallas (August 30).
Both Manson and Slayer will play full sets on the tour, with Bleeding Through and another yet-to-be-named act handling opening duties. Both acts will warm up for the North American tour on the European summer festival circuit.
Manson's festival appearances include Pinkpop in Landgraff, The Netherlands (May 26), Spain's Lorca Rock Festival (June 2), Germany's Southside Festival in Neuhausen (June 22) and Hurricane Festival in Scheessel (June 23) and Belgium's Rock Werchter Festival (June 28).
Slayer's calendar includes Germany's Rock Am Ring in Nurburg (June 2) and Rock Im Park in Nuremberg (June 3), Hellfest in Clisson, France (June 22), Monsters of Rock in Zaragoza, Spain (June 23), and Hovefestival in Arendal, Norway (June 29).
Manson and Slayer will share the stage at three European festivals - the U.K.'s Download Festival in Donington (June 9), the Greenfield Festival in Interlaken, Sweden (June 15), and the Metal Town Festival in Goteborg, Sweden (June 30).
Manson's upcoming release - Eat Me, Drink Me - is due to hit the shelves June 5. The singer has also been busy working on his directorial debut, "Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll," a biopic about the world of the well-known Victorian author.

This has got to be the sickest Metal tour of the summer, I'm not a huge Manson fan but he does have some decent shit, however Slayer is the Fucking shit, and easily one of the best metal bands in the history of metal, and I've heard nothing but good things about their live shows, and Bleeding Through Is a pretty good band also, I don't know how much tickets are for this show, but I'm sure no matter what they charge it'll be worth it, anyway here are the tour dates:

Marilyn Manson / Slayer

Wed 07/25/07 West Palm Beach, FL Sound Advice Amphitheatre

Fri 07/27/07 Tampa, FL Ford Amphitheatre @ State Fairgrds.

Sat 07/28/07 Atlanta, GA HiFi Buys Amphitheatre

Mon 07/30/07 Columbia, MD Merriweather Post Pavilion

Tue 07/31/07 Cleveland, OH Time Warner Cable Amph.@Tower City

Thu 08/02/07 Camden, NJ Tweeter Center At The Waterfront

Sat 08/04/07 Worcester, MA DCU Center

Sun 08/05/07 Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center

Tue 08/07/07 Quebec City, QC Centre De Foire

Wed 08/08/07 Montreal, QC Bell Centre

Fri 08/10/07 Toronto, ON The Molson Amphitheatre

Sat 08/11/07 Clarkston, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre

Mon 08/13/07 Rosemont, IL Allstate Arena

Tue 08/14/07 Saint Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center

Thu 08/16/07 Lincoln, NE Pershing Center

Sat 08/18/07 Englewood, CO Coors Amphitheatre

Tue 08/21/07 Marysville, CA Sleep Train Amphitheatre

Thu 08/23/07 Concord, CA Sleep Train Pavilion At Concord

Fri 08/24/07 Irvine, CA Verizon Wireless Amphitheater

Sat 08/25/07 San Diego, CA San Diego Sports Arena

Mon 08/27/07 Phoenix, AZ Cricket Pavilion

Tue 08/28/07 Albuquerque, NM Journal Pavilion

Thu 08/30/07 Grand Prairie, TX Nokia Theatre At
Grand Prairie

Fri 08/31/07 Houston, TX Reliant Arena @ Reliant Park

Sat 09/01/07 Selma, TX Verizon Wireless Amphitheater

If anyone goes than please feel free to add a review of the show, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to go or not, I'm hoping I do

Justin, make sure you go if you can. If you are a Slayer fan and have never seen them live, you are missing out on something cool. I've seen them twice and the atmosphere is intense. The crowd is always filled with rabid Slayer fans who literally turn their backs and give the finger to every other band on the bill for their entire set. It's interesting to see. And of course, Slayer sounds fantastic.

I have never seen Manson, so if ya go, be sure to let me know what you think of him.

Right now I'm thinking the best option for me with this show, would be to go to the one in Lincoln, NE since that is only a couple of hours away from where I live, and it's on a Thurs. so I could take Thurs., and Fri. off (I figured I'll need a long weekend to recover anyway:) ), and FYI tickets for this show are running at $38.50, which isn't bad imo

RVDgurl, if you want to come to the show in Lincoln, NE I'll pay for your ticket, ticket to the show, not plane ticket (sorry, I don't make that much money), just throwing it out there:icon_wink:

I would love to see the show, but the show is during the first week of field hockey practice, so obviously I can't miss. If the show was on a weekend, I would be there rocking out with you!

Awwww!!, are you serious, damn why couldn't they have a show on the weekend!, oh well it was worth a shot, maybe next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back