Uncle Sam Thinks The IT Crowd Is Shit...

Do I think The IT Crowd is shit? I always thought I quite liked it. Richard Ayaode is in my sig because I anticipate Submarine topping my 2011 film list. Plus he's a sexy fucker, ain't he?

Do I think The IT Crowd is shit? I always thought I quite liked it. Richard Ayaode is in my sig because I anticipate Submarine topping my 2011 film list. Plus he's a sexy fucker, ain't he?

You recommended it to Americans in a thread once because you thought it'd be up their alley. I think you also said it was full of toilet humor. Anyway, I thought that meant you didn't like it. I watched it, though, and it was awesome.

You recommended it to Americans in a thread once because you thought it'd be up their alley. I think you also said it was full of toilet humor. Anyway, I thought that meant you didn't like it. I watched it, though, and it was awesome.

I can't remember a time when I didn't like The IT Crowd. I suppose it must have existed, though.

The theater episode is one of my favourite episodes of anything ever.

I can wholeheartedly agree with that; everything was just perfect, from the suddenly revelation of the name being "Gay! The Gay Musical" to the ending where Jen's date reveals why he asked her out.

Roy going up that slooow wheelchair lift kills me every time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back