Umaga To Smackdown

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Umaga To Smackdown

Tommy Dreamer vs. MVP. This match couldn't have less heat. Umaga to Smackdown. Everybody knew this was happening. So it's no surprise. Adamle & Foley totally no sold his move. I for one can't wait to see what matches this throws up. You can keep your HBL or Cena vs. Taker match at Mania 25. I want to see Umaga vs. Undertaker. On his highlight reel of Mania opponents it doesn't look right with the likes of edge & Randy Orton. Taker should defeat big ugly bastards at Mania.

I would like to see wwe set up a taker umaga fude. I think it would be great. Umaga steemrolled through basically everyone in raw. Maybe he can do better on smackdown and get a title belt and not lose it to a future jobber. (love yah santino but its the truth) If I could whatch smackdown I wouldent mind seeing him fude with edge or taker. Good move on wwe getting another heel on smack down.

Fucking awesome. Jake, I would love to see it, but Umaga vs. Undertaker has Summerslam written all over it, with a feud that drags onto No way Out. I can see a potential Hell in the Cell match involving these two, and Umaga takes sick bumps, so who knows what you could get out of this.

Umaga is in desperate need to get some of his momentum back. He has spent the better part of a year being the glorified jobber to the stars. Hopefully with this move, he can go back to being amazing again.

The problem with the Umaga move is the potential Cena move. If he changes brand it looks like we'll inevitably see it again. Not that bad for Umaga. Losing to Cena shouldn't harm him. But it'll make it look like they have nothing new for Cena. Especially considering we'll get another Cena/Edge feud.

But Umaga vs. anybody is worth getting excited about. I'm putting him in the same camp as Yokozuna. Which is a massive complement.

this is a terrible move IMO the best move would have been to send him to ECW and hook back up with armando. the only problem with my scenario is i dont watch ecw and would never get to see umaga whom i like alot.

maybe if they bring up Rosey (with an umaga-ish gimmick) from wherever they have him and form a tag team on SD! that could be sweet!

Can't say that I didnt expect this move. Its for the beter though as Umaga has gottn stale on raw as he has become a big ol' jobber. I am looking forward to the new fueds this offers though. If Umaga turns face he could go after Edge. Im sure those would be some decent matches. Im also looking forward to Umaga vs. Undertaker. That might not happen now considering what happened on raw but it would still be interesting. Overall though I think this is the best move of the night career wise for a superstar.

All they need to do is pair him with a mouthpiece like Estrada and we have a potential WHC in the future. Although this move was expected, it is definitely beneficial for Umaga. He started 2008 in the Royal Rumble main event with John Cena, but now he's become a jobber to the stars. Hopefully his move to Smackdown will make him a credible monster again. Umaga is far too talented to be a glorified jobber.

Its a shame he had to move to Smackdown when damn near everybody else did as well.

What are the chances he'll win the WHC now? He's got Edge, Undertaker, Big Show, MVP, Hardy, Kennedy, and HHH of all people to contend with. Umaga has ZERO chance at winning it now. He'll be relegated to the normal "Undertaker feud" section of the show before going back to jobbing to HHH and Hardy. If Smackdown was to get rid of Big Show and Undertaker, I think Umaga would have a slight chance at boosting himself up to the main event, but only if on top of that, they kept Kennedy and MVP at the midcard stage (which kills two more main event potentials). Chances are, Umaga will have the exact same role he had on Raw...filler. Meanwhile, Raw will be screaming in need for some main event people as its now stuck with the likes of Mysterio, Punk, Batista, and Kane to fill in those spots (HHH, Kennedy, Hardy, Umaga).

Yeup. Fired up. There is so much he can do here. Undertaker Vs Umaga HAS to be on the horizon, I am hoping it isnt at SummerSlam, as that seems rushed to me. They should force us to wait, for them not to touch until Mania. Try working to build him back up. Umaga, meet Jimmy Wang yang, and Shannon Moore. You will come to know them well. Im thinking there is roughly a 100000% chance we see Umaga Vs Funaki on Friday.

Well we all knew this was going to happen. Umaga to SmackDown has been talked about for months and months, and now they finally pulled the trigger. It will be interesting to see what they do with him on SmackDown. There are a lot of new feuds that we could see him in, but also, with Hardy, Kennedy, and Triple H all sent there, it seems there will be a lot of the same feuds as well. Let's just hope SmackDown utilizes Umaga better than Raw has in the past year.

All they need to do is pair him with a mouthpiece like Estrada and we have a potential WHC in the future.
This will not happen, as it has already happend before it didnt work with armando then why would it now.?
He started 2008 in the Royal Rumble main event with John Cena, but now he's become a jobber to the stars.
I think you mean 2007 there mate.
I think this is a great move. Umaga is an underrated Wrestler imo. He is entertaining and for a big guy can actually move. Umaga will be at home on smackdown he will be able to Build up his monster status by squashing all the small wrestler's. Then go on to the thing that will make his career, Wrestling the undertaker at WM and making it a great match. then going for the belt. i think umaga is one of the small few super heavywieght's that actually deserve the Title and it will happen on smackdown much faster then he would on raw. Smackdown needed a new heel to even it out a bit and Umaga is the best person for it.

Thank God it happened. It needed to be done desperately. So many new feuds open up for Umaga on Smackdown. Umaga vs Undertaker should be a Survivor Series match. I actually really want to see an Umaga vs Big Daddy V match. Umaga and Smackdown will both benefit alot from this move.

I really hope Umaga doesnt become a constant jobber to the Undertaker. Smackdown needs to utilize him well without making him the World Champion.

Well most people saw this coming, which doesn't make it a bad thing. Because it needed to happen, badly. On SD! Umaga will have so many fueds and be dominant, or better than a glorified jobber now at least.

He can fued with the Undertaker (assuming he goes to SD!, which I am not exactly sure he will). He can fued with HHH, hopefully not as squashed as he was last time. He can be dominant along side BDV, not likely but its an option.

On SD! Umaga will become more than just a glorified jobber, and become pushed again. I hope that he will be able to more of a monster and actually win an important fued.

My enthusiasm for this waned. It's the same as Carlito. He's been moved to another brand. But it's with wrestlers he was facing week in and out anyway. I can't help but think that he should have stayed on Raw. His two main opponents over were HHH & Hardy. Both still remain on the same brand as him. All I've got to look forward to is a match against the Undertaker. Other than that I'm not intrested. I'm hoping they start to evolve him now. I heard rumours that he'll start to speak English. I hope they don't turn it into a comedy segment. That would be too easy. It didn't work with The Headshrinkers, it won't work now. Anyway he already knows English. Look at the tattoos.

I have sais this befor and I will say it again Umaga is the best big man in the wwe right now by far. Hell in the elimination chamber match he work made the match worth watching not HHH's not HBK nobody but Umaga made that match.

Umaga needs to speak English to get a big push. Unless he can speak he won't have any extended feuds with anyone and will be a glorified jobber who only wins squash matches against Funaki and crew. They tried it with Khali and it didn't work. I don't care if Umaga can wrestle better than him - the ******ed savage jungle gimmick can only go so far. He's a grown man - have him speak English, then you can really make him into a monster ala 90s Kane status.

Umaga to Smackdown had to happen. He'd already ran through all the jobbers Raw had to offer. Really, how many times can we watch Umaga squash Val Venis??

I think that they should pair umaga an estrada back up but make sure that somehow they make the fans hate umaga an estrada. coz i think that they got seperated coz the fans were likin estrada when he used 2 do the my name is armando alejandro estrrrrrrrada an the fans used 2 copy him.
the same with mr kennedy an before that the rock

I would really like it if Umaga wins a match one day and then yells for the microphone and starts cutting a promo clear as english clear as day and starts demanding respect. I want Umaga to have a title shot too. He is an actual big man who can move. He reminds me of Rikishi but better. But we have not really had a talented big man since 2001 Kane. Umaga should at least get a high rated feud with Undertaker or maybe a program with MVP when MVP becomes Face.

The fact is that Umaga has a lot of potential and out of all the fat big guys, I would take him in a match in a heartbeat over the other fatasses. Umaga has talent and needs to be able to show it. His win-loss record is not exactly on par lately as he has more losses than wins. If they ever turn him face, they need to make him a dominant face that comes out of nowhere and beats the crap out of ppl like Kane and Big Show used to do. That will get ppl to accept Umaga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back