• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UK Smackdown! LD will accuse YOU as Undertaker's attacker

Planty

Pride of Manchester
I'm watching Smackdown! atm so if any UK viewers are doing the same. Here's a live discussion.

Remember folks, don't post any threads about what you see during tonight's broadcast until it airs in other major countries, otherwise it will count as spoilers (my own experience had me banned for a week due to something about The Great Khali a while back... it was a terrible decision. I wish I got banned for something better than Khali haha!).

Speaking of terrible, we start with a Mysterio promo.

"Caskets were made for the dead"... really?

Rey is telling McIntyre that letting Swagger and Punk get falsely accused was none of his business. Which is funny, because at the same time... this angle has NEVER revolved around McIntyre and he has no business getting involved either.

And why are the crowd popping when Mysterio says things in Spanish?.. 97% of the crowd won't even understand it.

I like the Summerslam theme, but the promo-layouts look way too Nickelodeon for my liking.

Matt Hardy has apparently been called the Heart and Soul of Smackdown... when, Striker?

But he makes up for it by singing Cody's song.

This should be a fairly good match.

I'll say this, people used to complain about Cody's frame but he seems to be getting more muscular... Dashing clearly DOES pay attention to his looks.

This has been an even contest, not particularly amazing... but both men have looked strong.

I cannot stand a Rey promo. And unlike most people I have a reason. It just doesn't sound so genuine sucking up to the "WWE Universe" that much. Its like when MVP turned face and did the same thing. For a lot of WWE faces at the moment, they've been playing to the crowd way too much that it backfires.

A relatively old Miz vs Morrison match whilst they were Champions together in a MITB qualifying match. Will be interesting to note how much Miz has improved now.

Right let's go Ziggler!

I love you Kofi, but Dolph is due this. Otherwise I fail to see how he'll pick up any credibility again. :/

The aggressive side of Kofi Kingston is coming out more and more in this match. It's a welcome change.

Wow, Kofi going sick again! I'm not sure how to feel about this straight after a championship victory for Dolph. He deserves better than still looking weak at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back