UGH

Just wait 'till you get older and slower, I know I always loved nailing my gym teacher in the head.

Haha...nah, I still get hit. My class is only half a gym, and I permit students to get as close as about 20 feet, so it's inevitable I get out too.

But I definitely give my fair share too.

LULZ, I'm back from class guys. I told her it was entertainment,but she still persists with her argument that it's "fake".

Just tell her, "You're right," and move on to a new topic. Until you get a piece of it, pussy rules all else (after she's "let you in" and you've established that both of you want sex just as much as the other, more compromises can be made).

Just tell her, "You're right," and move on to a new topic. Until you get a piece of it, pussy rules all else (after she's "let you in" and you've established that both of you want sex just as much as the other, more compromises can be made).

She got a man already,but that dude's a bitch. She just casually mention that we should get married,move to san diego and have fine ass "blindian kids"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back