• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UGH

Hawkeye

Getting Noticed By Management
So I just had an argument with this girl I'm trying to stick my penis in about wrestling. She saw my status on facebook and I explained to her what WHC and MTFO meant. She yells out OMG you still watch wrestling? You know it's fake right? I had to jam my hand in my pocket to keep myself from facepalming and then explained as best I could in defense of the product. Her rebuttal was,"But it's stupid."

WTF do I say now!?!?!?!?

tell her that her favorite TV show is fake (and stupid), because it:
A) is fake
B) Most likely is stupid.

Then say something about wanting to wrestle her. In the bedroom. If she doesn't slap you, then you will probably get some eventually.

So I just had an argument with this girl I'm trying to stick my penis in about wrestling. She saw my status on facebook and I explained to her what WHC and MTFO meant. She yells out OMG you still watch wrestling? You know it's fake right? I had to jam my hand in my pocket to keep myself from facepalming and then explained as best I could in defense of the product. Her rebuttal was,"But it's stupid."

WTF do I say now!?!?!?!?

Tell her you know it's fake and stupid, then stick your penis in her.

Just stick your cock in her mouth and don not let her talk, unless she is asking what you want on your sandwich.
toya3.gif

Барбоса;2549992 said:
Anyone who would use the "but it's stupid" argument does not deserve your seed
unless she's hot. Then they deserve your seed.

Oh, and how did everyone forget (myself included) neglect to suggest urinating in her anus? Bad job by us.

Walk up to her, calmly explain to her that wrestling is real. Then if she still does not respnd well hit her in the back of the head with a sledge hammer, and treat her like katie vick. That or try to get with somebody else, whatever you think fits the situation, I trust your jusgement Rox.

WTF do I say now!?!?!?!?

Well, it depends. Did she yell out "OMG" or "oh my god". Because if she yelled "OMG", you knock the stupid bitch out.

Unless she's under the age of 18. Then you knock the stupid girl out (I always feel bad calling underage people bad names...strangely, don't feel bad about knocking them out though. Ironic, eh?).

LULZ, I'm back from class guys. I told her it was entertainment,but she still persists with her argument that it's "fake".

Well, it depends. Did she yell out "OMG" or "oh my god". Because if she yelled "OMG", you knock the stupid bitch out.

Unless she's under the age of 18. Then you knock the stupid girl out (I always feel bad calling underage people bad names...strangely, don't feel bad about knocking them out though. Ironic, eh?).

Na she said Oh My God.

Tell her it's just like a TV show, or theater. It worked for my friends, and now we watch RAW together.

Ask that hoochie what her fave tv show is Rox..if she replies with Gossip Girl or 90210 etc or the Kardashians or The Hills etc, tell her "OMG...WTF...you do realize that it is fake right?! Those people don't really care about their fans...etc etc..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back