UGH

Via Armbar

Has a pretty good dick.
Wasted fucking chick in my bed right now. We were having some drinks at a fucking friends house, made it back to my casa for some sex and shit ya know, and now she's crashed and snoring like a fucking 50 year old construction worker would.

I'm too fucking drunk to drive her home anyway, so I have to wait til morning to get her outta here. The fuck man. I'm tired.

And the sex wasn't worth the fucking hassle.

Not even interested in it. She's got these wide fucking hips, which without being too graphic, feels like it places the walls of the vagina further apart. Thus, lessening all feeling. She isn't a fatty at all, just wide hipped.

Ugh and she's wearing speed racer panties.

WORST SHOW EVER

Give her an Arabian Death Mask.

Sit on her face, place one testicle on each eye, then begin to fart/follow through in her mouth and slap the shit out of her forehead.

That'll teach the ungrateful slag.

I just got her to get up and I'm about to rush her home when she's done peeing. She looks pissed.

She should know that she aint no breakfast thang.

Hopefully tonight will teach you a lesson Ronnie, to stop bringing grenades home, you silly juicehead.

100106jerseyshore_ronnie1.jpg

DJ PAULY D, YOUR GIRL'S FAVOURITE DJ, MAKING ALL THE BITCHES CREAM.

Yeah, I can see it.

It seems like you have a lot of experience in surprise anal sex with less than willing participants, J-Dogg.

I also acknowledge that you're Australian, so you come from a long line of convicted rapists and/or murderers. I guess it's just bred into your system.

She made me take her through the Jack in the Box drive through on the way back to her house. Wouldn't have been a problem, but she got the fucking teryaki bowl? Seriously? That's what you get? Never hitting it again.

I'm a gentleman. I really am. The thing is, she is a super annoying drunk and I didn't want to deal with her any longer. Plus, I had been riding on very little sleep and was in no mood to take care of a drunkard. If the situation was slightly different I would have absolutely no problem with her staying in my bed. I wouldn't like it, but I'd allow it since I'm a nice guy.

But a fucking Teryaki bowl? Come on now that's just stupid.

It was seriously insulting. You make me go a good distance in the opposite direction of your house because I feel bad about taking you home early and that's what you get?

The worst part is, she got the combo but exchanged the egg roll it came with for small fries. Not a big deal right? It wouldn't be if she was planning on eating this meal right away, but she wasn't. She said she was going to put it in the fridge and microwave it later for lunch. DISGUSTING. Fries don't nuke well at all. And it came out to almost $7.00.

NOBODY, UNLESS THEY HAVE A GNARLY APPETITE, SHOULD SPEND THAT MUCH AT JACK BOX. Seriously, they have the best dollar menu in town.

2 tacos
chicken sandwich
big cheeseburger
bacon cheeseburger
fries

yada yada. This really bothers me.

She is, man.

and DAMN they still do the two tacos for 99 cents?

Its like there is no time continum at JITB. my whole life, it has been that. inflation, recession, MP3s, blu-ray, hi def.

Two delicous tacos are still a mere 99 cents at JITB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back