• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on Fuel 7 - Barao vs. McDonald LD

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
We have a fake title on the line on free TV, starting at 3:00!

Interim Bantamweight Championship

Renan Barao (29-1, 1 NC)

[YOUTUBE]uwP04-diHtc[/YOUTUBE]

VS.

Michael McDonald (15-1)

s40115.jpg

The Rest of the Main Card

Featherweight Bout: Cub Swanson vs. Dustin Poirier
Light Heavyweight Bout: Cyrille Diabate vs. Jimi Manuwa
Welterweight Bout: Jorge Santiago vs. Gunnar Nelson
Light Heavyweight Bout: Ryan Jimmo vs. James Te Huna
Welterweight Bout: Matt Riddle vs. Che Mills

And Josh "The Fluke" Grispi - who at one point was supposed to fight Aldo for the title, lost his fourth fight in a row and is certain to be cut.

Want to talk about fighters who truly live up to their nicknames...

The decision for this one could be interesting. Te Huna definitely took 2 and 3, but Round 1 could have been a 10-8 for Jimmo.

Te Huna has a hell of a chin. That high kick and the GNP that followed was absolutely brutal and he ate them all.

Great finish to that fight. Gunnar's Anderson impersonation was a major fail though, lol.

That said, Gunnar Nelson is legit.

Dustin Poirier is by far the best MMA fighter to come out of Louisiana. Hopefully he kicks ass here. Very much looking forward to this one.

Great main event. Barao's a beast. I still think Dominick Cruz beats him, but still... Barao is no joke.

I'm a fan of McDonald, bummed he lost but he'll be back.

My concern about Cruz is how much a double knee surgery is going to affect his speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back