• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 143: Diaz vs. Condit

I'm on the sherdog up to minute results, but its pretty even according to them. Who would yall say is winning?(I know what you think Fizzy ;)

Not anymore, man. I give Diaz the first and second and Condit the third and fourth. Nick seems to be fading a bit and Condit is picking up the pace.

Shit, hope the 5th is decisive. I was planning on watching but the guys bailed, im watching this fight as soon as its up tomorrow tho.

Good, get the fuck out of MMA, I was a fan of yours but you just burned it all. Go fuck yourself and good riddens. Sorry, JMT, but your boy is a fucking child.

LOL @ Nick retiring. He'll be back. Probably in a rematch with BJ.

It was an incredibly close fight, but I look at this fight a lot like the Cruz/Faber fight earlier this year. Which guy executed their gameplan better? Nick was visibly frustrated throughout the entire fight and kept resorting to chase Carlos. Can't execute your gameplan if you're chasing the guy.

Diaz vs. Kos next. Mark my words. Also I had Diaz winning 3 to 2, but it was a close one. Congrats to Condit.

I had the fight a draw

10-9 Diaz
10-10 tie
9-10 Condit
9-10 Condit
10-9 Diaz

Close but average fight, Diaz retiring was epic and I could see where he was coming from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back