• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Live - Jones vs. Matyushenko LD: Mopping Up The Janitor's Career

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
HEY! THERE'S A PREDICTION CONTEST FOR THIS CARD! YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE!! http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=123663

Channel: Versus
Date: Sunday August 1st
Time: 9 PM ET/6 PM PT (followed by an immediate replay)

1zekysl.jpg

Main card

• Light Heavyweight bout: Jon Jones vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
  • Middleweight bout: Yushin Okami vs. Mark Munoz
  • Welterweight bout: John Howard vs. Jake Ellenberger
  • Heavyweight bout: Takanori Gomi vs. Tyson Griffin

The last time the UFC aired a card on Versus, Jon Jones broke Brandon Vera's orbital bone.

6h1gsl.jpg

PLEASE do not spoil preliminary results! The UFC will show these fights if they need time to fill, so don't spoil!

I'm quickly becoming a fan of Jon Jones. I think others are as well, and the UFC is doing a good job putting him on a lot of these free cards to help boost their ratings.

I am surprised it's on Versus, and not Spike. So much for HD UFC tonight.

I love Jon Jones, but don't sleep on The Janitor. Vladdy is a tremendous fighter and always has been.

No prediction contest for me since I'm really not sure on most fights. Pumped to see Jones (hopefully) win again.

Right Jones is a beast, tech. should be still undefeated, he was whoopin Hamill's ass and just didn't know what else to do after all those elbows.

Jeff is going to be psyched about Gomi...

You goddamn right I am!!!

Fuck, I couldn't be more happy for Gomi, man. He deserved this.

Also, this should remind people that Gomi has without a doubt the most powerful punches in the Lightweight Division. It's not even a debate. That haymaker he throws is so devastating and beautiful. Nick Diaz calls it a "Hadouken Punch" and that's exactly what Griffin got hit with tonight. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back